Forum › Sakura Trick discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Yuu trying to not cockblock them <3

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Here's the new chapter of Sakura Trick, freshly translated. Merry Christmas, everyone.

Thank you for your work! I really do love Sakura Trick, even though so many people on this site seem to hate it. It's quite sweet really, in my opinion.

I think ppl actually like it, they just that hate specific element of it.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Sakura Trick author, Tachi has released a new series involving one of twins with a bookstore girl. So far there's five chapters. Their first kiss is in ch. 5.

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

^To add,
The manga title is Futakaku Kankei and its getting it's first volume soon. Of course, I'll be supporting Tachi-sensei, because she's awesome.

joined Aug 19, 2012

Sakura Trick author, Tachi has released a new series involving one of twins with a bookstore girl. So far there's five chapters. Their first kiss is in ch. 5.

the new manga is awesome btw. Its basically sakura trick with some kind of development/plot

18819_862669987122400_563041042098886468_n
joined Feb 16, 2015

Where is Volume 2?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Where is Volume 2?

Let's see if I've got this right. The group that is currently scanlating the manga (Lazy Lily) is the same group that fansubbed the anime. The anime covers everything from the very start up to the middle of volume 3. So, to get the story line out more quickly, after volume 1 they jumped forward to the point in volume 3 where it picks up from the anime. From what I understand, I think they plan to go back and do the chapters they skipped once everything else is done.

In summary, if you watch the subtitled anime, you'll see all the story from vol 1, vol 2, and the first part of vol 3.

last edited at Feb 15, 2016 8:50PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Realizations, love and development. I love this chapter

last edited at Feb 18, 2016 11:13AM

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Yep, this is why I love Sakura Trick. A perfect way to finish a day.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

No kiss?!?!? jk I still love the new chapter
I need to see more of Yuu in side ponytail!

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Kaede's becoming more and more like a tsundere character... KaeYuzu in progress?

joined Oct 21, 2013

No kiss?!?!?

Indirect kiss.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So you guys think we'll ever see Yuzu realizing Kaede's hints?

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Recently, there's no more chapter since October last year. But I can tell specific scene that Haruka gave her ribbon to Sumi, and Sumi held and kissed Haruka's hair. Hmm! I thought Sakura Trick had ended. I'm not sure about that.

Mario%20dance
joined Dec 19, 2015

This anime and manga series is my #1 favorite Yuri couples and Yuri anime series of all time in 2010s

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I found something shocking in Futakaku Kankei latest chapter. A long black haired girl was actually in love with another twin sister. Last time, she kissed the 1st twin, and surprisingly she came the twins' house only to visit the other twin lying on her bed while been ill and the 1st twin didn't realised that. This gonna be love triangle.

Mario%20dance
joined Dec 19, 2015

I am a big fan of the Yuri genre, but this series is my #1 favorite series: 10/10

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I found something shocking in Futakaku Kankei latest chapter. A long black haired girl was actually in love with another twin sister. Last time, she kissed the 1st twin, and surprisingly she came the twins' house only to visit the other twin lying on her bed while been ill and the 1st twin didn't realised that. This gonna be love triangle.

Yooooo I was just skimming the chinese raws for this. I get what you mean but your summary doesn't really make sense.
I didn't understand shit cus I can't read chinese, and even when I try, I get like, 10% of the words, but I think I have a better grasp of it so here it goes.
Basically, from what I think I understood:
Mc has a twin sister. Twin sister injures her foot, mc proposes to go to her job for her. Mc gets confessed by sister's dark haired coworker, so that girl basically confessed to the wrong twin. Mc asks to be friends first, coworker is happy. Mc realises that she gave the girl her own e-mail address, instead of her sister's I guess.
LMAO at coworker's first text including a selfie of her taking a bath. Lewd.
There's also the time mc pushed the girl down to hide from her sister and their other friend, the moment mc saw her walking towards them, so I'm guessing that mc didn't tell her sister, and is keeping up the charade.
They go hang out at an amusement park, idk what happened but coworker asks mc to stay over at night and she does. They hang out, eventually taking a bath together, chilling. And then share the same bed, and I think coworker asks for an answer again, and mc accepts?? They share a kiss.
For real idk, mc is such a mess
Cus then she gets sick and the coworker visits, which is sweet, but before the girl arrives mc hides a picture frame of her and her sister and I'm like??? Oh my god does she not even know you're twins??? Why did mc even let her come? The twin sister was still in the house???
So in the latest chapter, mc is hanging out with her sister and a third friend (blonde) at a mall maybe. Mc spots the coworker and just leaves? The coworker spots the twin sister and goes says hi, and is taken aback to see the sister all cuddly with the blonde friend. Idk what happens in the rest of the chapter, but mc is trying to fix the situation, but idk if she even realizes what happened while she was gone, but I'm stressed because I don't want the coworker to be sad, even though she legit confessed to and kissed the wrong girl.

But yeah, it's kinda ish a love triangle, in a weird way, because none of the characters know/are aware of it
It's really interesting tho, not the kind of plot I've ever seen before, I'm really looking forward to reading this for real
I just realised that it's gonna be a love polygon, the latest chapter's last page reveals that the second coworker is stalking the first one

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 11:16PM

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

That credit page tho... (i have a really dirty mind)

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

One of my favorite things about this manga is just how much Haruka does for Yuu. And even if it doesn't always work out in her favor all her actions are so sincere. It's always appreciated by Yuu too. I wish I had a gf like that.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That's a serious contender for the "airhead of the year" trophy here. Oo

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I honestly forgot that this existed for a while there, like dont get me wrong it's not bad or anything but..........ever since Kiniro mosiac came out this has always seemed to me like a lesser version of that in terms of enjoyment factor as far as the "cute girls doing cute things with yuri subtext" goes.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Wait where were they when they were kissing??? How come nobody notice them??? Were they somehow in a different room other than the cooking class?

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I've been under the impression that the class knows....they were smoochin' under Yuu's cloak way back for the play in the middle of class.....and they are always (well Haruka mostly) all over each other.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Swt... after all the efforts, Haruka ended up leaving the potato in her dad's car.. how fucking depressing.. but she got comforting kissu there.. damn.. it's just so cute.. xd

To reply you must either login or sign up.