Forum › The Love Relationship between Mai-chan and Ecchan discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

Damn you author/artist!!!!

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

This bitch lol Poor Ecchan
Damn just up and left. What a gem hahahaha.
Terrible person is right Wtf lol

last edited at Feb 14, 2017 2:29AM

joined Mar 26, 2014

The title should've been "The Terrible Relationship between Garbage-chan and Ecchan" IMO

Hahahaha Yeah it definitely would have been more comedic

joined Mar 26, 2014

Wooooow, Mai was trash. You make out with a middle school girl, get married and leave her without a word, and then come back after a few years and start acting jealous and pissy when you hear she had a boyfriend? That goes beyond flaky and mercurial, that's just the definition of a garbage human. Is there another chapter? It would be too much and too little to end it here. Either let Ecchan move on, or show her giving up on fighting her! One extreme or the other! Don't just say "I don't know"! That's too ambivalent. At least have some confrontation between them that Mai can be insincere and apathetic about! This isn't even satisfying my misery!

This. She's garbage. Runs away with her new husband then divorces and comes back expecting a warm welcome, yet gets pissy when she finds out Ecchan has a boyfriend? The fact that Ecchan doesn't call her out on her bullshit either gets me heated.

This ^ They've won best post(s).

joined Jan 8, 2014

I was totally expecting Mai-chan to confess at some point, like "I ran off so I wouldn't break the law with you" or "while I was gone all I could think of was you" type thing....ugh, did this get an angst tag? if no it needs one...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

The fact that Ecchan doesn't call her out on her bullshit either gets me heated.

that also frustrated me to no end. I was pretty much screaming TALK TO HER! If that was me I would give her a word or two.

What ? People talking out their issues like mature beings ? But how would there be drama if they did ?! /kidding.

Nice art there, but the writing wasn't that great and I agree with most of the negative points brought up by others. Mai definitively has no right to get pissed at Ecchan about having a boyfriend. If she were so jealous about it, she could have... y'know, not get married and leave for a couple years. -.-

Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

Btw, does someone think of the name Ecchan, on the beautiful redhaired girl from Scum's Wish? :D
Since she loves the girl ;D

What do the Japanese have against girls named Ecchan? Just let them have their yuri dammit.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Momono Moto disappointed this time

11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

Why all the "Ecchans" have to suffer now??

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Why all the "Ecchans" have to suffer now??

Now that's a million dollar question.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think that's a bit unfair., unless you thinks she was trying to write some sort of fluffy romance. She set out to write something more bitter than sweet, maybe a bit controversial. I can understand that urge, even though I prefer fluffy romances myself. In any case, I think it's more like "Momomo Moto didn't give me something that feels good" and I'd totally agree with that.

I doubt that Mai is supposed to be a sympathetic character at all. We're meant to distrust and dislike her, but hold onto that slim hope that maybe, just maybe, Ecchan won't be hurt this time. But she probably will anyway.

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

Somehow the feels really punched me on the face. This kind or relationship is toxic and never ending. Better move on... That's what I did uwaaa

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I think that's a bit unfair., unless you thinks she was trying to write some sort of fluffy romance. She set out to write something more bitter than sweet, maybe a bit controversial. I can understand that urge, even though I prefer fluffy romances myself. In any case, I think it's more like "Momomo Moto didn't give me something that feels good" and I'd totally agree with that.

I doubt that Mai is supposed to be a sympathetic character at all. We're meant to distrust and dislike her, but hold onto that slim hope that maybe, just maybe, Ecchan won't be hurt this time. But she probably will anyway.

I'd agree with oghuzan here. Momono Moto is quite familiar with player and sometimes-manipulative characters, but the light-haired was one-dimensional, it was the very archetype of the garbage player, and with all the cliche things that go along with, like the sudden marriage [which made me laugh actually], her coming back like it's nothing ect..

I wouldn't say I was disappointed because her art is really stunning, but I easily can understand people who were; and objectively, we can all agree that this story was under her other works- if not in terms of quality, at least inferior to what Momono Moto-sensei in capable of.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'd agree with oghuzan here. Momono Moto is quite familiar with player and sometimes-manipulative characters, but the light-haired was one-dimensional, it was the very archetype of the garbage player, and with all the cliche things that go along with, like the sudden marriage [which made me laugh actually], her coming back like it's nothing ect..

I wouldn't say I was disappointed because her art is really stunning, but I easily can understand people who were; and objectively, we can all agree that this story was under her other works- if not in terms of quality, at least inferior to what Momono Moto-sensei in capable of.

If we assume "inferior" means "less happy/romantic" rather than the usual meaning of "lower in quality", sure.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Gad plssss...Not another "Ecchan" (´。_。`)

last edited at Feb 14, 2017 11:50AM

Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

Fuck you Mai.
Bitch.

last edited at Feb 14, 2017 12:45PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Christ. It's not a charm, it's a curse. Mai is using Ecchan as substitue for a guy.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Utoptia the maaaaaaaan, messed my name but great. Disappointed because I love the author and age-gap but this one was bad.

joined Jan 5, 2015

i really like the art but this genuinely made me mad

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I wish the whole story was like the first 3 pages.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I'm with you on that. The intentions of Momomo Moto are pretty clear: This Mai person is not to be trusted. If you read her works, she's usually very into ambiguity and really horrible people treating undeserving people like trash, to show the harsh side of human relationships.

Still I don't like the fact that we're supposed to feel like crap. I want my fluff

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

Meh. At least Ecchan is aware that the object of her affections is a terrible person.

last edited at Feb 22, 2017 10:37AM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

awkward sex

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

ecchan is too obedient, i hate this type of heroine
she's pissing me off :P

'ecchan shows her neck too much'
like how she told maichan that she couldnt bring herself to kiss a dood
she's too weak

all she's doing is pushing her affection to maichan who dont even give a shit about a whole thing :P
ecchan should learn that "if pushing doesnt work, try pulling then"
she should avoid maichan and put a snappy act towards her. the story would way more interesting if ecchan develop some kind sadist persona or somethin XD

ps: it should has bi-sexual tag!
damn you dynasty scan.... ;_;
i feel like betrayed

last edited at Feb 15, 2017 10:41AM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Erm. Wonder where this is going. Will there actually be an explanation for the older girl's flaky behavior? Don't really think I want to read about the other girl just strung along for x number of chapters. Guess I will just have to stick around.

To reply you must either login or sign up.