Forum › Posts by Ringaround

Ringaround
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

Cursed tag combination, guaranteed to ignite the tempers of Dynasty's userbase.

Ringaround
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

The Tomoko x Yuri faction skipped the big guns and straight up brought the Death Star.

Ringaround
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

all the sougou tovarisch chapters were realeased long ago yet chapters 9-12 never got translated
there´s 40 raw chapters of hanebadoo online yet there´s only 12 chapters translated
i´ve seen countless mangas getting it´s first chapters translated only to get abandoned

unless it gets an anime adaptation it´s rare for not so popular mangas to get fully transalted

I fully understand what you're saying, but this isn't a case of translators just dropping the project. The scans for Mebae volumes 3-5 actually did not exist until less than a month ago.

Ringaround
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

Two sequels, one h, one not. Both are releasing on the 20th (tomorrow).

As a side note, surface tension doesn't have a record of yuri OR vanilla, so this much of both coming from them is pretty crazy.

Ringaround
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

My god the train has gone off the rails. It is barreling out of our atmosphere at an exceptionally fast pace. Soon it will collide with the sun, triggering its decay into a red giant and spelling doom for the entire solar system.

Anyways, good chapter.

Ringaround
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

Repeat after me, people: the anime is not canon.

Ringaround
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be black comedy rather than something to take seriously.

Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

God help us all, Konatsu's a scaly.

Ringaround
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

That's a neat cliffhanger.

Ringaround
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

Yuri Ichigo, you absolute champions.

Ringaround
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

New God of War looking pretty good.

Ringaround
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

^^ Get your fresh bait here!

Is the height gap between these dorks growing? Nanoha's always been taller, but she had a full head and shoulders over her girlfriend in this one.

Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

remy no

Ringaround
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

And this... IS TO GO BEYOND WASHI WASHI!!! HYAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

Nozomi for DBFZ.

Ringaround
Image Comments 15 Jul 15:03
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017
Tumblr_p5sgpwljcw1v7gbtso1_raw

When in the daylight and away from mist, Jack has to rely on... unusual methods to get her kill.

Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

Mezashi is seriously good at translating emotional beats to manga pages. I hope one of these days they go for a full series.

Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

So Kodama needed to divert all the negative energy into her other series in order to turn this one into pure, overwhelming fluff. I see.

Ringaround
Image Comments 27 May 05:58
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017
52854127_p5

@SmolBoiYazawa Extremely heretical.

Also that's some neat blending of photography and drawing, it took me a minute to realize.

last edited at May 27, 2018 5:59AM

Ringaround
Image Comments 14 May 03:42
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017
66168547_p0

Watch it.

Ringaround
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

https://i.imgur.com/zqdcgoi.png

It is what the people want.

Blessed image

last edited at Feb 26, 2018 9:10AM by Nezchan

Ringaround
Image Comments 25 Feb 05:19
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017
Dsclsb8v4aacv2d-orig

"Kinda"?

Ringaround
Love Live! discussion 04 Feb 20:51
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

You know something that just occurred to me...The school was getting shut down because declining birth rates caused a big drop in enrollment. So if they save their school by drawing students from elsewhere, doesn't that just mean somebody -else's- school gets shut down later?

School idol-ing is a vicious cycle.

Ringaround
Image Comments 10 Jan 03:14
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017
Do7_qnxuiaaaaux-orig

Technically Alter's an entirely different person than Jeanne, and not just in temperment.

Ringaround
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

This story is practically ancient, it was published back in november of 2012. That may or may not explain the awkward writing. Regardless of that though, props to Hennojin for digging so deep into the vault of Mira.

last edited at Jan 10, 2018 3:05AM

Ringaround
Blue Method discussion 31 Dec 09:37
Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

these two parts were left untranslated, what does it say?

Top panel points out that she's just being flattering, bottom says: "and a coffee too, please"