Forum › Stairway of Summer discussion

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

tooo cute

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

It really warms me to see such romance. It's hard to pull off the sincerity of it but the author makes it work so well.

joined Feb 12, 2016

its so cute and innocent that it makes me want to peacefully die happy

joined Apr 12, 2015

So adorable >//////<

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

From this page, the omake has a really similar name to this doujin. Could this doujin be like, a more detailed telling of the events of that day (how it lead to that)?
Cus, altho you don't need to read the two others for this one, it feels like a follow up in their relationship, like another sequel.
The omake for the "Bad at Seduction" one is like, after this one
I almost forgot about it, it's kinda nice to go back and read those pages again, as they take place directly after Stairway of Summer

last edited at Oct 25, 2016 1:25AM

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

That omake part was just too cute

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

This is so fluffy I have to zura out the fucking window now

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

From this page, the omake has a really similar name to this doujin. Could this doujin be like, a more detailed telling of the events of that day (how it lead to that)?
Cus, altho you don't need to read the two others for this one, it feels like a follow up in their relationship, like another sequel.
The omake for the "Bad at Seduction" one is like, after this one
I almost forgot about it, it's kinda nice to go back and read those pages again, as they take place directly after Stairway of Summer

Yeah, they all go together. Mezashi didn't draw them in chronological order, so the second chronologically has an omake for the third. The slight difference in name is because I'd yet to TL this one when I did that one, so I hadn't settled on the English title.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

aaaaaaah i love it so much

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ok so this is like the new lovelive couple and its prob the authors fault but im starting to ship them like crazy! Ive already re-read "bad at seduction" a bunch of times, and this...This! Is just too much, its like a perfect mix of pure yuri innocence and awkward angsty lusty-ness ^_^
Thanks for translating!

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Yohane is best dork lesbian

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Whereas Zura angel is best flirty lesbian

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Adorable. Definitely reminds me when I had a similar experience...good times.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I request the sequel tag to this... it's the sequel to this http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kunikida_san_is_bad_at_seduction AND this part is the continuation: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kunikida_san_is_bad_at_seduction#21

last edited at Oct 30, 2016 9:56PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I request the sequel tag to this... it's the sequel to this http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kunikida_san_is_bad_at_seduction AND this part is the continuation: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kunikida_san_is_bad_at_seduction#21

Perhaps try the "tag request" at the top right of each page of the story. It would be much more effective than putting it in a forum post.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I always comment stuff like so cute it hurts etc. But this... Just... I can't even use any words... Just.... The amount of cuteness and sexiness the artist can convey in a same picture is just absurd. Though I am everything but complaining. I'm starting to think Tokoharu will be thrown from my throne... Cause this... Just absolutely adore the art, the scenes, the diologues. Everything.

last edited at Mar 16, 2018 7:52PM

Rikyako%20elephant
joined Sep 26, 2016

Wait.....did they do it? :/

I mean they are pretty dense so no guarantee if they done that.

Did you read the prequel to this? The omake to 'Kunikida-san is bad at Seduction.' If not, I wont really say what happens but after the end of that is when they show the two after... making love. Hanamaru was naked and Yoshiko was changing into her clothes. It also said that the time set was after the story on the top.

joined Jul 14, 2016

Oh gosh, this was so cute it hurts haha

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

This is a blessing

joined Aug 22, 2017

I feel so blessed, thx you so much for make this (and sorry for mi bad english ('^~^) )

Nozomi
joined May 11, 2017

So cute but I need to see the lewds before I know for sure

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I always come back here to cheer myself up with this. Also having dinner with your gf parents right after doing it in their house is fricking awkward.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Re-reading this again and yet it still has the same effect on me as the first time I read it. One of my favorite pieces on this site.

last edited at Sep 2, 2018 9:21PM

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Here for that yearly reread boooiiii

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Ruby is best wingman. Ganbaruby, useless gays!

Seriously, adorable, adorable stuff.

To reply you must either login or sign up.