Forum › Citrus discussion

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

I like how the first-year just casually shipped Yuzu and Harumin right in their faces.

I've been shipping Yuzu x Haru since Chapter 9 or whenever Matsuri went into "troublemaker mode". I thought all would be well after that very hot kiss between Mei and Yuzu in Chapter 8, but Mei just became even more undesirable to me in the chapters that followed. I suddenly woke up to the reality that nothing about her was worth crushing on aside from her pretty face. Harumin, on the other hand, has always been a reliable friend to Yuzu, and she does make some really cute faces like this one: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch09#20 Doesn't that just reek of genuine concern???

In all honesty, I believe that a Yuzu x Haru pairing is the healthier option for Yuzu's heart. It also wouldn't be difficult to understand how one liked the other if ever they do end up falling in love -- something that I find hard to see with Yuzu x Mei because even though time has already passed, I still can't feel that what they have is something deep.

Bleach_589___giselle_gewelle_alux-d7quz%20(1)
joined Dec 2, 2014

I want Haru x Matsu

Edit
joined Apr 30, 2016

She definitively need to get laid... >>

Harumin your sister needs you :D

Lmao... Considering how scary Harumin's sister is this'll most likely make for one hell of an interesting sub plot, maybe even better than Mei x Yuzu. ;) :D

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I sincerely feel like Saburouta is gunning for Haru x Matsu, but I honestly like the idea of Haru x Yuzu better. They're best gal pals and you can't convince me otherwise.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I always liked Harumin way more than Mei. Yuzu is not bad either, so they'd be the best combination for me. But Yuzu seems sooo love-struck over Mei for this to even be remotely true. It's even hard for them to be heahd-canon.
But please get that devil Matsuri away from Harumin. She deserves better
Sabouruta needs to rethink and revaluate her manga. Sadly, this whole story feels like it goes nowhere

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Seven Seas has catched up with the japanese released and boy, do the translation make a huge difference. I finally understood that Yuzu dyes her hair blonde because her dad was blonde.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Citrus Vol. 5 is out?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yup, came out last week.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

…So the official releases are now ahead of the scanlations?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Seven Seas has catched up with the japanese released and boy, do the translation make a huge difference. I finally understood that Yuzu dyes her hair blonde because her dad was blonde.

Even the rough scans have stated that tho
And ah, there are conflicting translations. Some say her hair is actually chestnut, and some say blonde iirc
In the english release, they just avoided it looololol ("the same hair colour as her dad's")
But yeaah it was super nice to finally see a legit translation of those chapters

…So the official releases are now ahead of the scanlations?

Bingo.

last edited at Aug 31, 2016 10:16AM

joined May 23, 2013

Chaosteam will take over. To catch up with current translation. Who can we contact to upload chapters to Dynasty?

joined Sep 21, 2014

Chaosteam will take over. To catch up with current translation. Who can we contact to upload chapters to Dynasty?

They're still just a roughs subs group tho, I doubt they'd be uploaded here

last edited at Aug 31, 2016 11:21AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

It doesn't hurt to ask. so just try to get in touch with any of the users tagged as uploaders here in the forum or in the irc. channel.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Go to the IRC (the megaphone icon on the taskbar) and talk to drpepperfan if you want a bit more of a conversation on the topic.

joined May 23, 2013

Go to the IRC (the megaphone icon on the taskbar) and talk to drpepperfan if you want a bit more of a conversation on the topic.

Thank you guys :) appreciate it.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I skimmed the raws for ch23 a bit. Seems interesting.
Yuzu is indirectly confronted by homophobia. A real blow to the feels :/
Which I'm glad is being addressed.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Boy, those raws broke my heart.

;_; Poor Yuzu.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I was always thinking about Yuzu's friends from Middle School and whether Saburuta would ever bring them back, so we get their reactions to them finding out about Yuzu dating a girl. I hope Mei shows compassion this moment and not act stiff again.

Btw that freshman who was looking up to Yuzu got a nosebleed when Yuzu kissed Harumin haha. She ships them lol

last edited at Sep 17, 2016 6:47AM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Chapter 23 is out!

Best girl Matsuri keeping it real (again) and telling it like it is.

I'm excited about the next chapter. What will Mei do?

joined Sep 21, 2014

Citrus chapter 23
It was very interesting, legit development, tackling legit issues

last edited at Sep 21, 2016 7:49PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Awww, Mei showing genuine concern for Yuzu (even if is incredibly clumsy) is adorable as hell. I never expected Harumi to be that bad of a liar though.

All in all, great chapter.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Wait, wait, where do you find the chaps?

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

r/manga
/u/
Facebook

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'm friends with CHAOS team and I post their translation always on my tumblr :)

http://sanctuary-for-strange-people.tumblr.com/post/150765616975/sanctuary-for-strange-people-citrus-chapter-23

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Ugh, /u/… I think I'll just wait for volume 6 to come out. XD

Speaking of which, volume 4 is out in France. ~o~ Not exactly my favorite part of the series… I had forgotten how rushed those chapters with Sara and Nina were…

Saborouta tells us that Mei and Yuzu going out is "just the beginning", haha.

To reply you must either login or sign up.