Forum › Wife and Wife discussion

600full-kannazuki-no-miko-poster
joined Apr 14, 2014

That's....that's the end?...idk what to do with my life anymore...I'm so sad :(

Why must it end? Well, that's just the way it is. Sumi and Kina got married and I think it ended on a good note. Surely, they would've continued the story after they were married, but in my opinion, I think it has to end there. Therefore, it doesn't have to drag on so long like Sasameki Koto did. Anyone agree? Also, how old are Sumi and Kina anyway?

last edited at Apr 25, 2014 12:36PM

Images
joined May 1, 2014

I just love when a good book/manga ends with a happy ending :D. i get a fluffy feeling in my chest its almost feminine.... must be all this yuri mangas pulling out my femenine side haha ;), just joking.. 5/5 beers from me for that happy ending and totaly recommend it!!

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

I don't know how many times I've read this ^_^

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

If only this get anime...

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

It got a nice little shout out in Locodol But ya...needs an anime!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Yeah that reference caught me completely off guard I can't believe how gay Locodol is, maybe a studio will pick it up that would be very nice I love fu~fu.

Rsz_1rsz_161f85c2f1c256f43611c65e73802030
joined Aug 13, 2013

Yeah that reference caught me completely off guard I can't believe how gay Locodol is, maybe a studio will pick it up that would be very nice I love fu~fu.

Agree, I would like to see all of them doing flirting in anime. Though I'm not sure if my body is prepared when that happened...

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

The anime would need to be maybe 5-6m per episode otherwise the sheer concentrated Yuri power would kill us.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

The anime would need to be maybe 5-6m per episode otherwise the sheer concentrated Yuri power would kill us.

Even as shorts, I don't think I would survive ep1.

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

amazing! i love this manga so much! chap 17 was very cute :3

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

This series is bad for my health...

Serriously, i have arrhythmia, and this is just...

HNNNNNG

At least when your heart fails it'll be totally worth it.

Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

all the fluffiness >_< moe overload. hope to see more of this kind..

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

amazing! i love this manga so much! chap 17 was very cute :3

More like:

amazing! i love this manga so much! chap 17 everything was very cute :3

That must be one of the fluffiest mangas ever... Can't believe I still hadn't read it.

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

Were the extras from Sayuri-hime 6 and 7 ever done? (They're titled "Natsu Fu~Fu" 1 and 2.) I'd be happy to scan them for Dynasty/Payapaya if not.

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ Doesn't seem like it, the only other bonus ones are the vol.1 extra, the prequel doujin and "Wifely Ear Cleaning"

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I really like this story of wife and wife ... But the one I like most is these words now I quote, "You don't marry someone you can live with, You marry the person who you cannot live without."

Naototwittericons
joined Jun 15, 2016

I'm kinda confused about chapter 7, it seemed like Kina was insinuating that there was a girl in the past that Kanana fell for but didn't like Kana, and that Shirayuki was gonna be this girl, but instead Kanana just remembers the teacher lady? Did I just assume wrong?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Bluebottle posted:

I'm kinda confused about chapter 7, it seemed like Kina was insinuating that there was a girl in the past that Kanana fell for but didn't like Kana, and that Shirayuki was gonna be this girl, but instead Kanana just remembers the teacher lady? Did I just assume wrong?

The teacher was implied to be the person Kina was talking about.

yuriforeverandalways
Yuri%202%20copy
joined Feb 14, 2017

Why does she talk in slang

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

In my (admittedly limited) experience, when a manga character speaks with slang in the translation, it's usually an attempt to show that the character was depicted with either an accent in the original manga, or a very casual style of speech.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

In my (admittedly limited) experience, when a manga character speaks with slang in the translation, it's usually an attempt to show that the character was depicted with either an accent in the original manga, or a very casual style of speech.

AFAIK it is very often used to represent the characters speaking Kansai dialect in the original Japanese, which has a number of stereotypes associated with it:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KansaiRegionalAccent
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheIdiotFromOsaka

Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

Rereading my fav SFW manga and just noticed that chapters 10 and 11 are listed under Vol.1. Is that just a mistake or is there some reason? Cause they're in Vol.2 of the two books.

joined May 27, 2017

Why does she talk in slang

Ugh, not a slang

But Kina talks in a different accent with Suumi-chan

I'm not a native english speaker, at first, I get really confused reading all those dialogues
but after reading through all the chapters, I found out that she talks in a different accent and that's how it translated in english

If I'm not wrong, if you know Nozomi from Love Live!, she talks the same dialect like her (some correct me please lol)

last edited at Jun 14, 2017 11:33AM

36065563-min
joined Jul 11, 2017

This series was really cute... I enjoy reading some of these fluffy yuri stories from time to time.

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

This series was really cute... I enjoy reading some of these fluffy yuri stories from time to time.

Yip! Finished reading all the groupings in the Adult tag. Damn! There are a lot of good authors! :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.