Forum › Posts by YuriFan300

YuriFan300
Mt. Moon discussion 21 May 10:09
600full-kannazuki-no-miko-poster
joined Apr 14, 2014

Yo, we need more gym leader pairings like this. They're weird and awesome.

Same here! This one is kind of too short. I love this pairing.

joined Apr 14, 2014

Can someone explain to me why Eris is ringing that bell at page 8?

Bell??

Begone! The sex-devil inside me! <- Like this.

It's called a wooden fish. I'm not kidding, you can check out Wikipedia. It's used during certain Buddhist rituals that involve chanting, so that's about the gist of what's going on there.

Oh, now I get it! I thought it was a bell for some reason because of the way she's using it.

joined Apr 14, 2014

Can someone explain to me why Eris is ringing that bell at page 8?

YuriFan300
joined Apr 14, 2014

It make me remember Homura and Madoka from puella magi X'D

You're not the only one. Haha! :)

last edited at May 13, 2014 12:48PM

YuriFan300
joined Apr 14, 2014

That's....that's the end?...idk what to do with my life anymore...I'm so sad :(

Why must it end? Well, that's just the way it is. Sumi and Kina got married and I think it ended on a good note. Surely, they would've continued the story after they were married, but in my opinion, I think it has to end there. Therefore, it doesn't have to drag on so long like Sasameki Koto did. Anyone agree? Also, how old are Sumi and Kina anyway?

last edited at Apr 25, 2014 12:36PM

YuriFan300
Image Comments 24 Apr 16:47
joined Apr 14, 2014
3eae962eb400f6f3300949a64598e4e3

Cuuuuutee!!! <3

YuriFan300
CLiP discussion 24 Apr 16:29
joined Apr 14, 2014

Awesome! Another Vocaloid doujin! And not only that, we get Luka X Miku pairing, which i really love! And I agree: Miku should have this personality. She looks like a childish one to me. Just one question, though: who came up with this pairing and why is it so popular?

The song: Magnet

Ok, but why else would it make them so popular? I mean, in my opinion, these two are my favorite characters and I love them as a pairing. Plus, it makes me like Miku more now that they've paired her with Luka, my first favorite. But can you be a little more specific?

I guess it's the fact that they "click".
I mean, you see a pairing, and you just think and say, they're perfect for each other..
Like, even right now, we're loving them and stuff. because it's just that.
Maybe that's what made them popular? :3

Alright. Thank you. Yeah, I think Luka and Miku are perfect for each other, too, as a yuri pairing. But it will be great if we could involve Lily in this. Oh, but then Lily wouldn't be fit for Miku, wouldn't it? In my opinion, they could have a love rivalry in one of the doujins that the creators might make.

What are you talking about?! Lily is Gumi's!!

That's what I thought about too, XD
You beat me to it, :3

She can fit in as one of their top supporters~

Alright. Then, how will it go with LIly as a support? And when did Lily and Gumi become a pairing? Just wanted to ask.

YuriFan300
CLiP discussion 22 Apr 10:58
joined Apr 14, 2014

Awesome! Another Vocaloid doujin! And not only that, we get Luka X Miku pairing, which i really love! And I agree: Miku should have this personality. She looks like a childish one to me. Just one question, though: who came up with this pairing and why is it so popular?

Ok, but why else would it make them so popular? I mean, in my opinion, these two are my favorite characters and I love them as a pairing. Plus, it makes me like Miku more now that they've paired her with Luka, my first favorite. But can you be a little more specific?

I guess it's the fact that they "click".
I mean, you see a pairing, and you just think and say, they're perfect for each other..
Like, even right now, we're loving them and stuff. because it's just that.
Maybe that's what made them popular? :3

Alright. Thank you. Yeah, I think Luka and Miku are perfect for each other, too, as a yuri pairing. But it will be great if we could involve Lily in this. Oh, but then Lily wouldn't be fit for Miku, wouldn't it? In my opinion, they could have a love rivalry in one of the doujins that the creators might make.

last edited at Apr 22, 2014 12:39PM

YuriFan300
CLiP discussion 22 Apr 08:12
joined Apr 14, 2014

last edited at Apr 22, 2014 12:38PM

YuriFan300
CLiP discussion 21 Apr 12:13
joined Apr 14, 2014

last edited at Apr 21, 2014 12:43PM

YuriFan300
Citrus discussion 15 Apr 10:12
joined Apr 14, 2014

You know, I really hope Citrus gets turned into an anime. I love this so much that I really want it to be an anime!