Forum › Nadeshiko Hiyori ch01 discussion

joined Oct 3, 2014

Running away screaming "nooooooooo" is one of the funniest things.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Not a big fan of how this artist uses yuri in most of his/her works, shame cuz the art is freaking great.

But this one was really nice. Hoping that the continuation does not ruin it.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

I hope the continuation has senpai in it <3

Screenshot_1
joined Apr 22, 2015

I kinda like this one :)

joined Mar 25, 2013

So to be continued huh? Most probably it's a het continuation.

Get that running gurl her love too! >~<

joined Apr 24, 2015

Bets on how long til she fucks her papa?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Bets on how long til she fucks her papa?

This and I bet on some orgy or threesome minimum

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

she totally left her bag

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

YES BUT WHAT DID THE L*NE MESSAGE SAID?! GOD DAMN IT, THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Come on, Maruta don't make nothing hetstupid this time

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

DID I FUCKING STUTTER?

joined Jul 8, 2013

Not a big fan of how this artist uses yuri in most of his/her works, shame cuz the art is freaking great.

But this one was really nice. Hoping that the continuation does not ruin it.

Yeah I agree with you here. The few yuri works of this mangaka that I've read (actually, all of his works, both hetero and yuri), I've kind of just downright disliked. And even though its a one shot it said to be continued, so again I agree with you, I really hope Maruta doesn't fuck up the series with any threesomes, infidelity, cough hetero cough (lol even though she showed an interest in her father, I don't think this series will include hetero, could be wrong tho), or something else. I'd really just like an actual, preferably yuri, romance here.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

sigh this is going to turn into hetshit isn't it?
I say hetshit because while i actually like a lot of het relationships when the author sets up yuri then pulls a 180 and makes it het it feels both insulting and like said author is saying there is something wrong with G/G relationships.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Judging by his track record, I don't think so.
It only turns that way when the story involves the twins.

Never expected a Maruta story here though...

joined Apr 24, 2015

I'm pretty sure the only story he has where a lesbian actually avoids a dicking is that not!K-On doujin, and the one with the unrequited love in that yuri series that actually has no yuri. The trap is pretty cute tho.

joined Apr 24, 2015

I'm pretty sure the only story he has where a lesbian actually avoids a dicking is that not!K-On doujin, and the one with the unrequited love in that yuri series that actually has no yuri. The trap is pretty cute tho.

There's also that one with the school nurse and female student.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

That turns het apparently, judging by this comment of Underachiever007:

I wouldn't bet on the chapters ever being on dynasty. They're all het. The series is basically about the blonde-haired girl and her twin brother seducing various girls into having threesomes with them.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I wouldn't bet on the chapters ever being on dynasty. They're all het. The series is basically about the blonde-haired girl and her twin brother seducing various girls into having threesomes with them.

Yeah it turns het, since I didn't remember anymore I had a look at it some hours ago, Utsusemi Zenpen is a chapter in Kanojo Zokusei, it's the only yuri in that manga, the next chapter Utsusemi Kouhen the twins switch places and the nurse have sex with the brother, those twins have their own manga, Utsusemi, where all they do is seduce girls for threesomes.

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 8:49PM

joined Apr 24, 2015

Yeah it turns het, since I didn't remember anymore I had a look at it some hours ago, Utsusemi Zenpen is a chapter in Kanojo Zokusei, it's the only yuri in that manga, the next chapter Utsusemi Kouhen the twins switch places and the nurse have sex with the brother, those twins have their own manga, Utsusemi, where all they do is seduce girls for threesomes.

Maruta is weird. I don't think I've come across any other mangaka who's as dedicated to hetfucking lesbians.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Maruta is weird. I don't think I've come across any other mangaka who's as dedicated to hetfucking lesbians.

He's not the only one, I already seen other mangakas do that a lot, most of the time they're not even real lesbians but bisexuals like that nurse, it's weird when the mangaka do that always involving rape, lots of rape...

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 9:14PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I am hoping for the mangaka not to include the couple we saw here in the next sex sequence.

Maruta has the tendency of moving around the focus from one character to another, don't care if it's "just sex" with the transfer studen and maybe the first girl who was checking uniforms, or even transfer student with a boy (girl seems most probable), as long as the couple from this one is intact... Just hoping.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I am hoping for the mangaka not to include the couple we saw here in the next sex sequence.

Maruta has the tendency of moving around the focus from one character to another, don't care if it's "just sex" with the transfer studen and maybe the first girl who was checking uniforms, or even transfer student with a boy (girl seems most probable), as long as the couple from this one is intact... Just hoping.

I don't think this couple will have any het, the focus of the story was the transfer student, so it's almost certain the sequel will be about her again, the question is if it'll be with her father, a boy or a girl, somehow I think it will be either a girl or the twins will do their thing again, the mangaka seens to like them a lot.

And you still have hope? when it's yuri, text or subtext, I don't have any hope left, I wait till it's complete to watch/read it, to not be disappointed again, I like to stay in the safety of my despair, especially after Cross Ange...

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 9:49PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

I don't think this couple will have any het, the focus of the story was the transfer student, so it's almost certain the sequel will be about her again, the question is if it'll be with her father, a boy or a girl, somehow I think it will be either a girl or the twins will do their thing again, the mangaka seens to like them a lot.

And you still have hope? when it's yuri, text or subtext, I don't have any hope left, I wait till it's complete to watch/read it, to not be disappointed again, I like to stay in the safety of my despair, especially after Cross Ange

Ange best harem. I love this artist's art, surprised to see this here.

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 10:34PM

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

DID I FUCKING STUTTER?

Woah nezchan, I agree with how that het is allowed in dynasty and all but, chillax a bit since alot of others are also bothered this particular work. I personally don't like het also but I understand that whats on dynasty is all under the consent of the admins and moderators.

To reply you must either login or sign up.