Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Aww, Yuni-bitch is so sad she can't get horny no more from her futur-ex, sinful side dish was just too tasty.

Author managed to create a really pathetic hate sink in her, I have to admit.

Better believe she will go back to be horny with Fuuko.

joined Jun 3, 2014

Please Yuni, just break up with Nanase, idk why you even like her

joined Feb 27, 2014

Its me or the comment are really agressive toward yuni ?
I get the cheating was wrong. But they are kid who have to do mistake to grow and be better in life. The hate is real on some comment. In the end its a simple story of kid who discover what love mean and what they really want.
Ya know that this can happen to any couple. We can't really judge her because she's a teen who don't know what she really want and with who.
And no i don't defend what she have done to her girlfriend suppose girlfriend or whatever they are.
People do mistake and they have to learn from that or to moove on.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I don't know how many times I've said it, but Natsume deserves so much better, damn. She's doing everything she can to keep up with her own interests and be a good girlfriend to Yuni. Meanwhile, Yuni is still lying to her while thirsting over Fuuko after explicitly rejecting her. Make up your mind, girl. Absolutely the most dislikeable MC in recent memory.

last edited at Nov 18, 2023 4:52PM

maidenlessclaire
Rkkixs_v_400x400
joined Feb 16, 2023

I knew she'd be pining after Fuuko but even I did not anticipate it'd be in the chapter immediately after the "reconcilliation". If Yuni goes crawling back she better not hurt my queen again.

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

This chapter did not contain enough Fuuko

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

She only need time to fixed this feelings, but sh obviously won't wait

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

After 21 chapters, all I can say is; FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE BREAK UP! FOR EVERYBODY'S SAKE.

joined Mar 19, 2019

Bruh i hate yuni so bad

joined Jul 23, 2021

What happened to Fuuko's follower count? In an earlier chapter it was 8000+ but now it's only 1.2k? Hard fall off...

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Nanase deserves better than this

joined Feb 24, 2023

God I hate Yuni SO MUCH she’s all take no give regardless of who she’s with, it’s interesting from a story perspective but my god I would love nothing more then for her to get dumped (her hating her Nanase’s friend because she had the gall to be worried about her being cheated on says all I need to know about Yuni’s character)

last edited at Nov 18, 2023 6:34PM

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Great chapter! Smoldering.

At first, it was just one impression that Nanase is doing dating things forcefully, until that picture of Yuni's hand.
It symbolizes current state of their relationship. Bruises are not always visible at first.

Chapter is from Yuni's POV, but there are hints that both of them are feeling "unnatural" with each other.
They are acting and lying to themselves how everything is good now.
It's not.

And Yuni finally realized how sincere Fuuko was, loving her.

It was so sad to see Fuuko heartbroken.
She fought for someone she loved.
She expressed more love and desire for Yuni than Nanase.
Nanase really took Yuni away like she is her property.
It was very aggressive, then and now.

Prediction: Yuni will dump Nanase (not vice versa IF they break up)

last edited at Nov 18, 2023 6:47PM

6dc89f5c-43ac-44ad-a0d6-fe9ddf4f2fb2
joined Sep 2, 2021

Fuuko didn't fight for anyone. She took advantage of someone who was in a neglectful relationship and someone who was vulnerable. There's a difference between being a supportive friend (who's going to tell another friend that their girlfriend is bad to them) and suddenly intruding into someone's relationship by stalking them and blackmailing them.

The love and desire she expressed for Yuni was somewhat delusional, based on her social media posts (she captions like she was lovers with Yuni, but she wasn't. She posed herself to Yuni as sidechick, telling Yuni it was okay to cheat, since at the end of the day Nanase is her number one anyways.) If she really cared, she could've posed differently. To Yuni she was a devil who was constantly playing on her lust and desires, not someone who could've been a lover. No expression of love or desire for the relationship, just pure anger that she didn't get chosen as number two, "How dare you! I can still be number two, please please please." Something like that. Just delusion.

Edit 2: Nevertheless, I think somewhere in the messiness of Fuuko's intrusiveness into Nanase and Yuni's relationship, Yuni of course found herself falling for Fuuko. To me, it makes sense why, I mean Fuuko after all did fill in the gap that Yuni had with Nanase.

last edited at Nov 18, 2023 8:44PM

joined Oct 5, 2023

But wow a whole chapter of buildup is really not good for my heart, I'm so tense waiting for the house to fall down.

Lol well there's a reason why the chapter's called: EYE OF THE STORM

Next chapter the storm cometh. Get ready for thunder, lightning and hurricane.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

When Yuni is with Fuuko she yearns for Senpai. When she's with Senpai, she yearns for Fuuko. Girl has a mad toxic mindset.

Fuuko didn't fight for anyone. She took advantage of someone who was in a neglectful relationship and someone who was vulnerable. There's a difference between being a supportive friend (who's going to tell another friend that their girlfriend is bad to them) and suddenly intruding into someone's relationship by stalking them and blackmailing them.

I agree, Fuuko is just opportunistic. She didn't care about Yuni's relationship, Fuuko just saw a chance to win Yuni's affection and used whatever ammo she could to manipulate Yuni's feelings. Definitely an everyone sucks kinda manga.

last edited at Nov 18, 2023 9:41PM

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Fuuko didn't fight for anyone. She took advantage of someone who was in a neglectful relationship and someone who was vulnerable.........suddenly intruding into someone's relationship by stalking them and blackmailing them.

Let's say that we did not know Fuuko's true intentions and feelings for Yuni until extra after Osaka.
Only recently author is giving glimpses in depths of Fuuko's feelings.
It's true it all began morally questionable, but it was slow build up, explained here
So, she fought for Yuni from the very beginning, starting with obscure intentions. Now we know Fuuko's true feelings. And we see she is truly heartbroken.

The love and desire she expressed for Yuni was somewhat delusional, based on her social media posts (she captions like she was lovers with Yuni, but she wasn't.

She wasn't delusional. She is too smart and too deep to be characterized as delusional.
For her it was not a game, from the beginning. She was serious even as a side chick (ready to accept that Yuni has feelings for Nanase, only to be with her)
We can't deny chemistry between her and Yuni. It was and is REAL.
She simply could not "count" when Yuni will be ready for accepting her own feelings for Fuuko.
Yuni is still in denial, only in this chapter 21 she answers on Nanase's I love you: -I know...
It's a sign that her denial is cracking.

She posed herself to Yuni as sidechick, telling Yuni it was okay to cheat

No, in Osaka Yuni initiated sex, Fuuko sad "we can't..." and refused her at first. She never explicitly supported cheating (scene with cherries, on the stairs when she said Yuni to dump her and "cheating is bad")
But yes, she used "ntr language" knowing it turns Yuni on. Probably it was the reason what makes you think that she is OK with cheating.

We can't say that Fuuko is evil, she simply was unlucky to fall for someone who is already taken. But lucky enough to see mismatch and find a reason to act upon it.

Edit:
Not sure if those shortcuts for addresses to link are working or not in this post. Apologize for mistakes if address is wrong here
Edit: Now is fixed

last edited at Nov 18, 2023 10:49PM

joined May 11, 2023

I don't know who is most delusional Fuuko or her fans.

Yuni is still being presented as a person with no redeeming qualities.

Knowing this author I don't expect a normal ending. But it would be nice if the end would be that everyone realised that they need to work on themselves and take steps to grow as people, alone.

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

Please Yuni, just break up with Nanase, idk why you even like her

Yuni was brought up living in an alternative sub culture, such as piercings, and better yet, how her mom looks like. She saw Nsanase with a non-girl-conventional high school hair cut, thus probably think that Nanase has the same background, and possibly a butch. Of course as we know now, they have nothing in common.
Up until now, we still do not know what Yuni likes other than twittering.

last edited at Nov 19, 2023 3:24AM

joined May 7, 2017

Yuni will break up with Nanase and Fuuko too - after reconnecting and settling in for a little bit -just to realize she is that selfish and can’t stay in a normal relationship, eventually, she’ll open up her feelings to both Nanase and Fuuko and start an open relationship with them, at some point, Nanase will realize Yuki’s feeling towards her - if she hasn't already - and will decide to have a little fun of her own with Yuki. That’s my prediction, a Trio with Nanase having Yuki on the side.

maidenlessclaire
Rkkixs_v_400x400
joined Feb 16, 2023

I don't know who is most delusional Fuuko or her fans.

Fuuko did nothing wrong.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I don't know how many times I've said it, but Natsume deserves so much better, damn. She's doing everything she can to keep up with her own interests and be a good girlfriend to Yuni.

When the series started out, I didn't think much of Natsume, because she did neglect Yuni for her club, as well as being quietly ashamed of their relationship, actively hiding it from others. But this chapter turned my opinion of her around, since she has been shown fully capable of learning from her mistakes and striving to do better. She is also quite a bit bolder now, kissing Yuni in public -- granted, it was off the main street, but someone could still see and out them. Natsume has grown from her misfortune and became a better person.

Yuni, on the other hand...

joined Oct 2, 2021

When Yuni is with Fuuko she yearns for Senpai. When she's with Senpai, she yearns for Fuuko. Girl has a mad toxic mindset.

Just have both└⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┐⁠♪
The second page in chapter 1 of this story might be representative of the potential last page of this
story too.( Author-san has a history of it)

last edited at Nov 20, 2023 7:09AM

Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

I hope they break up (affectionate)

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

When the series started out, I didn't think much of Natsume, because she did neglect Yuni for her club, as well as being quietly ashamed of their relationship, actively hiding it from others. But this chapter turned my opinion of her around, since she has been shown fully capable of learning from her mistakes and striving to do better. She is also quite a bit bolder now, kissing Yuni in public -- granted, it was off the main street, but someone could still see and out them. Natsume has grown from her misfortune and became a better person.

Yuni, on the other hand...

Yeah, Natsume in the beginning was very selfish. Yuni was her girlfriend but their relationship must be kept secret and club taking priority over the relationship just made it feel like Natsume wanted Yuni as a girlfriend, but only when it was convenient for Natsume. That said this is the most fixable flaw out of all the main characters, I do believe it's a flaw that could be grown out of .

Yuni is just too easily corruptable. Not being able to effectively communicate her relationship problems with her partner leading to turmoil is realistic and understandable. But she should have sooner broken up with Natsume rather than start cheating on her to feel better while still stringing the original relationship along. Even in a happy relationship, I think Yuni could easily be corrupted to cheat anyways with how easy it is to manipulate her.

Fuuko has no redeeming qualities besides being attractive.

The happy ending is Natsume grows out of Yuni and lives her life while Yuni and Fuuko get in their toxic relationship and probably end up on the news in a domestic violence/murder case.

last edited at Nov 19, 2023 12:47PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.