Forum › Childhood Sweetheart Liaoliao discussion

joined May 23, 2021

That's right. The three people in front all need drums, and get a larger hi-hat for the guitarist.

What the fuck is Ren cooking?

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

That's right. The three people in front all need drums, and get a larger hi-hat for the guitarist.

She's wingwomaning and getting her girl, so she's cooking up relationships.

Myjoydeadmall002
joined Jan 8, 2020

A sick-ass drum only guitar solo

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

She's wingwomaning and getting her girl, so she's cooking up relationships.

A sick-ass drum only guitar solo

One so good that the woman of her dreams will fall for the rose in her mouth,which she pulled out of her arse in just one frame.

Also,fence vaulting is a no no...

...but catching a guitar like a wicked stud is perfectly fine.

And that dude is the best supporting dude ever.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Ren is kinda..... HANYAAAAAAAA!!!!! in this. That stage vault and guitar catch, made me wanna be a groupie. Liao Liao and Pei Yu's outfits are delish!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

That line caused me pain.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

The way I tossed and turned in my bed from the second-hand embarrassment when she sent that message to the wrong person.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

So, ah, is anyone else starting to get REALLY bothered by how pushy Ren's being? There's a line between pursuing the person you like and just having no respect for their boundaries, which Ren doesn't seem to have. The fact that she's doing it right after Hua Fang had an issue with a stalking makes the whole thing even worse.

joined Jun 10, 2021

"And even for that do I love you the more.
I am your spaniel, and, Demetrius,
The more you beat me I will fawn on you.
Use me but as your spaniel: spurn me, strike me,
Neglect me, lose me; only give me leave
(Unworthy as I am) to follow you.
What worser place can I beg in your love
(And yet a place of high respect with me)
Than to be usèd as you use your dog?"

--William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So, ah, is anyone else starting to get REALLY bothered by how pushy Ren's being? There's a line between pursuing the person you like and just having no respect for their boundaries, which Ren doesn't seem to have. The fact that she's doing it right after Hua Fang had an issue with a stalking makes the whole thing even worse.

Yea, I wrote a while back that Ren Xing's storyline was more interesting than the MCs', but now I find it slightly annoying. On the other hand, Liaoliao and Pei Yu's romance is such a slow burn, it's still the less interesting one of the two, so for now, my only motivation to keep reading is a hope that it will get better (read: Liaoliao's arc picks up the pace and Ren Xing faces some real consequences) at some later point...

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

"WOOF!"

joined Mar 28, 2021

Ren Xing exasperates me. She’s persistent, but the annoying way. What a pain! Still waiting to see her redeeming qualities.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Yeah. I liked Ren Xing's first appearance but she's so cringe it's turning me off of reading the new chapters. Thank goodness there was at least some Liao Liao and Pei Yu content.

I thought it was pretty cool to showcase someone in your past who can be a good friend even though you rejected their advances like with Liao Liao and Ren. Too bad that was thrown away with this plot line that's the opposite of that.

joined Mar 25, 2021

Who the hell are the main characters of this manhwa anymore. I'm waiting for this to reach a satisfying point before I properly read it. when there's a new chapter and I read the title, I always thought that the protagonists are finally advancing and I can start reading, but every time when I check it, it's just some random-ass characters I haven't seen before.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Mission failed successfully

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Tsurugimine Kiri's big gay bathroom panic strikes again!

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Tsurugimine Kiri's big gay bathroom panic strikes again!

I am the proud owner of a homosexual bathroom

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Everyone is so pretty.

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

omg progress!! Why can't I be like that when drunk tho ugh

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So, bets on whether she passes out just before they get anywhere.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So, bets on whether she passes out just before they get anywhere.

The probability of an event in a yuri webcomic resulting in an actual, meaningful relationship progress is given by following mathematical expression:

P[Progress]_c,U = ( 1 + exp(4 - c / U) ) ^ -1

Where c is the index of the chapter/strip where the event takes place and U is a series-specific Uselessness Constant representing the relative denseness of the characters involved. U can be arbitrarily large and empirically hovers around 30 in this case.

last edited at Oct 5, 2023 5:05PM

Stare%20-%20copy
joined Sep 1, 2022

That is an amazing room they're in - one couch, a couple of potted plants, several acres of empty hardwood flooring, and an unsupported staircase that clashes with the flooring.

Based on page 2, one of the potted plants is just in the middle of the room, and they've put all their food next to it.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Please no one interrupt them...

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

what a cliffhanger

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Please no one interrupt them...

With a setting like that, it's almost certain either Ah-Yu is gonna pass out from drunkenness or pink girl is gonna walk in on them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.