Forum › Posts by Fondofyuri

Fondofyuri
joined Mar 28, 2021

“Me too”. Two words to break my heart. At least, they could convey their feelings to each other. Yes, Kaori’s passing is unbearable. They both knew that their story wouldn’t have any “happy ending”. I hope we’ll see Shizuku get some peace and learn that Kaori just let go without suffering after writing her answer. I have rarely been so moved by a fiction. These characters are unforgettable.

Fondofyuri
joined Mar 28, 2021

This breaks my heart. Beautiful art, deep fable.

joined Mar 28, 2021

Ren Xing exasperates me. She’s persistent, but the annoying way. What a pain! Still waiting to see her redeeming qualities.

joined Mar 28, 2021

OMG…,the final drawing of chapter 11 is… breathtaking.
Natori and Lapis deserve some happiness! I trust Neko Tarou to find a way for these two WITHOUT killing half of the Jewel kingdom population… And I don’t care if this is a trope, a reverse trope or whatever. I want these two to be together!
Art gorgeous as usual. Faces, expressions, dresses, background. Wow.

joined Mar 28, 2021

Very happy to see a new chapter. Lovely art. I love these two. Their chemistry is adorable. I hope Luoluo’s love will help Dr Yu to overcome her ptsd. We all need a feel good manhua.

Fondofyuri
joined Mar 28, 2021

Very good slice of life so far. Nice art, realistic characters.
A sentimental education as well as a coming of age story. This is the kind of stories I like the most.

joined Mar 28, 2021

That was awesome. Great story about grieving, absolute accuracy in the rendition of such complex feelings, unconventional but lovely art. I didn’t expect to be so moved. I’ll buy the manga asap. I want to support the artist. Thank you to the scanlators for giving us access to this pure gem.

joined Mar 28, 2021

I’m dreading this car approaching in the last page… I do hope I’m wrong…

Fondofyuri
joined Mar 28, 2021

KaoMayoi fusion. How lovely!

Fondofyuri
joined Mar 28, 2021

My favourites by far: Honoka (beautiful dork), Onibi (living the life in her own world, hidden splendour), Mask (tortured soul) and Kaoru (who is seemingly growing up). I ship Mask and Kaoru because imo they have by far the most complex interactions. Very curious about what the author has in store for these two.

joined Mar 28, 2021

The best Christmas ever for these two lovely idiots.

Fondofyuri
Cross Fire discussion 27 Dec 08:37
joined Mar 28, 2021

Wow. Hentai aside (could have made without tbh), that was dark.

Fondofyuri
joined Mar 28, 2021

I like the ending. Mitsuki found her freedom and a new love. That’s what I hoped for her. Thanks to the scanlators for this story.

joined Mar 28, 2021

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/soara_and_the_house_of_monsters_ch12#28

The whole manga is therapeutic, but fluffy caitsith are the best!

joined Mar 28, 2021

These two always make me smile. A very much needed « feel good »manga. Precious!

Fondofyuri
Citrus + discussion 22 Dec 08:43
joined Mar 28, 2021

Main couple: not interesting anymore… There’s something missing in their dynamics and no, it’s not their sex life. The air-headed girl vs the responsible introvert heir is getting VERY old. Harumin and Matsuri are the ones I’ve been interested in for YEARS. I hope they get their happy end.

Fondofyuri
joined Mar 28, 2021

The art is a splendour. I really like the “different tree” metaphor. Lovely story.

Fondofyuri
joined Mar 28, 2021

Wow. Great story, wonderful art. “Redefining Human” as much as hope. Splendid.

Fondofyuri
joined Mar 28, 2021

That was a great one. Short, sharp, shockingly moving. A true poem about true love.

joined Mar 28, 2021

Neko Tarou’s art is phenomenal (battle, summoning, Lapis’ eyes).
I am strongly reminded of Shizuma, of Strawberry Panic fame, when looking at lady Lapis. Even the “footwork” (remember the “Aishiteruyo” in the last episode: Shizuma heels clacking on the church’s floor?) is there.
Not that I’ll complain, she’s gorgeous. And the little office lady is charming too.
I hope the protagonists will evolve in complexity and distort the isekai/school of magic/nobles vs commoners usual tropes.
(Diana’s dragons are adorable)

Fondofyuri
joined Mar 28, 2021

Leaving these wonderful characters to their imaginary world is sad. I hate to say goodbye to a cherished family even if I can come back any time and see them growing in love, friendship and grace in my mind’s eye.
Thank you to Sugano-Sensei for this masterpiece, and to the scanlators for bringing this unique slice of life to us.
(I do hope Shiori, Matsuri and all these lovely people will come back though.)

joined Mar 28, 2021

At last an update! I need more! Thanks to the scanlating crew for this wholesome story!

joined Mar 28, 2021

At last an update! I need more! Thanks to the scanlating crew for this wholesome story!

Fondofyuri
joined Mar 28, 2021

Horrible, loveless and lovely, amoral, hopeless. I wouldn’t feed on that kind of darkness every day, but from time to time, let’s say I like it.

joined Mar 28, 2021

Love it.