Forum › Posts by margin

joined May 23, 2021

That's right. The three people in front all need drums, and get a larger hi-hat for the guitarist.

What the fuck is Ren cooking?

margin
joined May 23, 2021

A little bit over the top to say a 15/16 y/o girl slept with a bunch of other girls but alright

they're drama kids, what do you expect

joined May 23, 2021

I wonder if Kaede still has some lip gloss on...

joined May 23, 2021

Not sure for attack choppers,though,they're pretty wild lovers.

hey, what the fuck is this?

margin
joined May 23, 2021

Super cute chapter!

Maybe it's because i'm reading at 3 AM, but I feel like I missed something on the bottom right panels of this page. Like there was some sort of realization.

Initially, my head went that: there were some doodles/important/compromising info in the books that Minami may have seen. But then it never came to that point. So what do you folks think the reason is she went from normal sipping face to sweaty O_O face?

I took it as, "Wait, she let this new girl slack off and copy all of her class notes? How close are they already?"

last edited at Nov 27, 2022 11:29AM

margin
Inko-sensei discussion 13 Nov 17:06
joined May 23, 2021

I see Tatsubon knows what they like.

joined May 23, 2021

^^ and ^
Many seem to think Tenmakyun is a hobo and a ho.
Then the right term for her is... a hoboho or a hohobo? Which one is better?

Hohobo-ho Ho-hobo

margin
joined May 23, 2021

Okay, this panel really made me laugh. It's just such a goofy image I love it.

... that was the punchline?!

last edited at May 5, 2022 8:32PM

joined May 23, 2021

Every manga needs a Haru-san.

joined May 23, 2021

I'm getting some sapphic vibes from those two...

joined May 23, 2021

I tried to make a longer post but the forum software is calling me a spammer. So I'll just note that regardless of what the OED says, in a high school context, Mean Girls (and the parenting book Queen Bees and Wannabees that it's based on) has shifted many readers' understanding of "queen bee" to be "Regina George".

Nothing kenkyokitsune says is wrong, but that baggage is essentially attached to the term these days, especially in a high school.

last edited at Oct 14, 2021 9:31PM

joined May 23, 2021

How long until they finally just realize they're already dating?

5 more years

joined May 23, 2021

While I don't necessarily mind that they didn't put a label on it, ... lack of one is almost what separated them in this chapter :P The label clearly mattered to them enough that Shima was fully ready to accept the separation ("we're not family, we're not dating, I have no right to stop you"), and this was only saved by the benevolent author.

I'm beginning to think that some mangaka have made a bet about "who can make the gayest series that still only gets labeled 'subtext?,'" and this one has now pulled ahead of A Room For Two.

Oh, this is 100% wlw, but I can see the issues with tagging it. I think there's a good argument for the subtext tag (especially to avoid spoilers, I guess) but I disagree. I can't see this series as anything other than a story about how two women reconnect and fall in love over the course of 21 chapters.

Anyway, while I don't love the ending, I still find it much more satisfying one than any of the dozens that end with the two leads finally asking each other out and having a big kiss and then running off into the horizon.

joined May 23, 2021

So after Shima saying that it's best to have the one you love give you a piercing, Ise wants Shima to give her one? Nothing to see here, folks. Total subtext.

Yoooooooooooooooo

joined May 23, 2021

This is a fun series, and I don't want to let the scanlators down, so I suppose I'll wait for my ban to come in:

last edited at Jul 16, 2021 11:15AM

joined May 23, 2021

I'm guessing/hoping he's gay and a neighbor who's seen them around, and that he is looking for someone to confide in/get advice from.

joined May 23, 2021

Am I dumb, or is green not one of the primary colors

It depends on how you're coloring.

If you're using ink/pigments (crayons, paints, etc.) then the usual primary colors are the ones you're (probably) thinking of: Red, Yellow, and Blue. If you're being super picky about it, then Magenta, Yellow, and Cyan are "more" primary than those; you can get more colors out of CMY than RYB.

If you're using colored light, then the usual primary colors are Red, Green, and Blue. Light mixes differently than pigment, so, e.g., Red + Green = Yellow.

They're different because of how light works.

If you color a sheet of paper blue and shine a white light at it, then the blue pigment blocks a bunch of colors. Only blue light bounces back off of that paper paper to hit you in the eye. This is how we see, and we call the paper "blue".

The more colors you scribble on top of the blue, the more colors of white light is removed by the pigment. The more colors you add, the closer the paper gets to turning black.

As you add more colors, you get less light back. Red/yellow/blue or cyan/magenta/yellow are the primary colors for "subtractive" coloring.

Light is the opposite: the more colors you add, the closer the light gets to white. The more light you add, the more light you have. Red/green/blue are the primary colors for "additive" coloring.

... also, this chapter was a fun reveal.

last edited at Jul 11, 2021 6:01PM

joined May 23, 2021

Yeah, this incident is on Rurika, not Sera. Rurika declined medicine, said it's probably period cramps, and sent Sera off with a smile. Then Rurika spent the whole day feeling like hell and refusing to tell her wife that anything, to point that she ended up in the hospital without Sera knowing anything was even out of the ordinary.

Rurika acknowledges to herself that she didn't want to tell Sera because she knows Sera would skip the concert to come to her.

Sera says, "It still feels like we're just friends," in the same panels where Rurika is collapsing because that's exactly what's happening in the moment: Rurika is not treating Sera like a wife, she's treating her like any other friend.

last edited at Jun 8, 2021 9:20AM