Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

It was heart warming but also heart crushing T_T

I love it ;D

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

Im not crying.....don't look at me!

joined Nov 11, 2010

As expected of Tamatsuu. This was really good, I'm looking forward to more post-Rebellion stuff from them.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I'd like to post a useful comment here, but i'm still puzzling over the mechanics of a smile that is so beautiful that it looks like it's crying

joined Apr 14, 2013

Poor homu

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Being Homura is suffering.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

gonna get hate for this but..........you brought this on yourself homura, these are the consequences, live with them (of course she cant but still)

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

gonna get hate for this but..........you brought this on yourself homura, these are the consequences, live with them (of course she cant but still)

YOU MOTHER Completely agree with you there

last edited at Jul 16, 2014 9:39PM

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

what was homura supposed to do? let madoka stay as god for all of eternity to destroy witches. That would be awful

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

aaaaaangst and that's why I prefer alternate timelines over rebellion

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

what was homura supposed to do? let madoka stay as god for all of eternity to destroy witches. That would be awful

Not become the devil? just saying.

Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

I honestly don't think it's just black and white like good or evil. Sure to some people what she did was awful and selfish but to others it's a little different. Even Gen said that he wanted the fans to interpret the ending however they want because even though most would agree that Rebellion has left us with some what of a bitter after taste, I'm still going to say that it's not completely bitter. I really think it's a perspective thing.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

It's stories like these with such innocent premises and yet never gets old.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

People still think Homura is the bad guy after Rebellion? Wooow.. I am disappointed. Homura did nothing wrong.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

People still think Homura is the bad guy after Rebellion? Wooow.. I am disappointed. Homura did nothing wrong.

I never said homu was the big bad........just that she kinda lost it and her suffering is of her own making

Natsuki-MaiHime
Devilhomu
joined Apr 14, 2013

I can't say my feelings in words, but this doujin hurt me indeed. T___T

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I never said homu was the big bad........just that she kinda lost it and her suffering is of her own making

Well what do you expect? She was hospitalized for a lot of her life and her only friend that cared about her was forcefully ripped away from her. You would lose your mind too if you tried to save your friend over and over again all in vain. It was only inevitable with Rebellion, and I feel really bad for Homura.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

you know, i dont think a lot of people think/remember the first part. that does explain why she is so clingy when it comes to madoka. i would be too if i was in that position.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

kickap00

Well what do you expect? She was hospitalized for a lot of her life and her only friend that cared about her was forcefully ripped away from her. You would lose your mind too if you tried to save your friend over and over again all in vain. It was only inevitable with Rebellion, and I feel really bad for Homura.

Don't forget the part where after the series she started thinking she was crazy anyways due to her being the only one who remembered Madoka. By the time of Rebellion she really wasn't in a good situation mentally or emotionally and the events of the movie didn't help that situation in the last.

Tmp-cam-763312794
joined Sep 23, 2016

Devil May Cry

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Devil May Cry

..>.>

<.<

Actually he did in first game

last edited at Oct 24, 2016 2:46PM

Meruem1
joined Aug 23, 2020

Not sure if there's a point posting this so many years later but oh well. I do feel bad for Homura. She spent over 12 years in the loops with a singular goal: to save Madoka. She said it herself in the main series that it was the only thing she had left, the only thing that kept her going and prevented her from becoming a witch. I think it makes sense that that mission became hardwired into her / became part of who she is. At the end of the series there is literally nothing she can do to change Madoka's fate, but when she sees the opportunity in Rebellion she takes it. And even after she accomplishes it, it's not like she's super happy or anything (she actually seems kind of depressed). I highly doubt that she likes what she has become and feels guilty about what she did to Madoka (going against her wishes) in order to save her. But she still did because it's not really a choice for her at this point anymore.

To reply you must either login or sign up.