Forum › Posts by campanella

campanella
Your Fault discussion 09 Sep 22:28
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

Oh my fuck. Another fucking NTR series. GFDI. There is a weirdly large amount of people in Japan, who have a pretty low view of lesbians, aren't there? Because there are way too many series like this bullshit right here. And people. The fact that they were kissing in bed like that (even if they didn't have sex) makes this both cheating AND NTR. So this is just literally everything I hate all together in one, disappointing two-shot. It even had a shit ending too. Ugh. I need to find a nicer series to wash the crap taste this series left in my mouth.

EDIT: OH MY FUCK HOW DID I MISS THE CHEATING TAG HERE!? WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!? I WOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING READ IT HAD I SEEN IT GDI! Excuse me, while I go cry in the corner, possibly while bashing my face against the wall as hard as I possibly can.

Friend do you even know what cheating and NTR means? The only people that are dating are Kanako and senpai so how is it cheating? lol

campanella
Your Fault discussion 09 Sep 15:46
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

Honestly the senpai may not be as bad as she looks, I mean at least she was able to say that she loves Kanako out loud so.......I really don't think she's like a villain because we weren't exactly given anything as to her thoughts or anything like that. When she said girls could be wolves, she could have meant that she's totally different when in private as to her usual calm self. The only thing I can say about her is she's probably a stalker since she's been seen hiding/standing in creepy places a few times.

I enjoyed reading it and I think it shouldn't be tagged cheating because Ayaka and Kanako weren't dating. It sucks for Ayaka, but hey senpai got there first so eh

campanella
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

Nobody wants to talk about Morishima's bible which was written by some AV director? lol

campanella
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

Hmm... Takemiya follows Morshima on twitter... interesting.

I could ask her if the Fujio she knows is that mangaka, but it's embarrassing using google translate and not knowing if it's really what I'm trying to say; I can understand some of it, but not enough. xD

Nez is right about which Fujio it is.

So is that this Fujio?

http://dynasty-scans.com/authors/fujio

campanella
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

I like how people is just slut shaming the pregnant one because she "slept around" to get attention. While she did make a choice to do these things I think Emi is just as bad for not doing anything about the other person's feelings. But of course, just because we have mutual feelings doesn't mean we have to make something out of it. I think Emi is just as much at fault for letting the other person acted the way she did.

campanella
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

Who's the author of that credit page art tho? Pixiv ID seems to be long gone :(

it happens when you don't sleep for two days you miss every single little thing. but the artist ID is 3315168

last edited at Aug 22, 2014 8:22AM

campanella
Mama Mama discussion 21 Aug 12:26
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

If author want to make realistic manga, realistic is not cheating bisexual, it's not rape innocent girl story, its not college student free sex life stories. how about make story about ordinary boring life with uninteresting character, that's realistic.

the author sure seems to love negative stereotype and promoting it.

Amano drew many sweet and fluffy and even NSFW stuff prior to this. I don't think you should dismiss her like this just because of this one-shot. But who knows, maybe you do think everything Amano drew has negative stereotype. /shrug

...Am i the only one that didn't get negative vibes at all? Still looks like a happy manga even with the tornado

Nah, we're on the same boat. It's just hard for the yuri community to leave their imaginary, perfect, no male allowed little world. Reality isn't really convenient, is it?

don't mix reality with fictional manga please;)

If you are so upset about this to the point of replying multiple times to assert what you think manga should be, then maybe you should just make your own instead of spending time on here replying to everyone who says anything about being realistic. Some people are going to enjoy what others don't, just like how you don't enjoy having realistic situations in a medium that's mostly fictional.

Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

can we pay attention to the most important thing in this entire dj?
morinaga went to see rebellion for the first time with hakamada mera. that's really gay and i think that's the most important thing we got out of this dj here

campanella
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

I know I'm nit-picking, but why not call the wind instrument club the wind ensemble or music ensemble club?

don't bash me too hard. i do realize it's that way because the mangaka wrote it that way. i am just nit-picking because it sounds strange to someone who was a band nerd and was in different types my music groups.

Where were you with this vocab at three am two nights ago?! hahaha

Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

epic shreked up by machigai anon aka we uploaded the wrong/pre qc zip. rest assured i made fun of her a ton for it just now

Fixed here, probably.

Thanks for fixing it and sorry for the mix-up :(

This is actually the third part in this anthology.
The order goes like this:
1. Prologue
(lots of unrelated stuff in the anthology)
2. Setting Sun
3. Crystal Sugar and Machine Gun
4. Involuable logic
5. Memai Asteraythem

There's actually an additional dj Ooshima Tomo did that's not really relevant to this anthology but it was included in the raw files we got. It's dedicated to EERR and roughly about 7P but it wasn't uploaded to exhentai.

last edited at Aug 7, 2014 4:58PM

Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

epic shreked up by machigai anon aka we uploaded the wrong/pre qc zip. rest assured i made fun of her a ton for it just now

last edited at Aug 7, 2014 5:53AM

campanella
Vespa discussion 28 Jul 13:54
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

Edit : Nevermind... I got ahead of myself! Be careful in the future, het is usually avoided by the plague here. Rape is often a lesser offence to readers of this site.

I didn't think it was a big deal since all they did was talk about it. The captain had to explain to Koizuka what's going to happen with the marriage between the princess and the queen and mentioned of this. Like I said there is nothing drawn out, but it's been stated in between dialogues of the next chapter.

Either way, I'm hoping people will enjoy reading this story even if it is pretty cookie cutter.

last edited at Jul 28, 2014 1:55PM

campanella
Vespa discussion 28 Jul 13:41
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

Rape and het incoming? Not sure I should get into this until I know more.

I'm the translator for this group and let me tell you something if you don't mind spoilers.

There are a total of three chapters to Vespa. In chapter two there are implications of het rape and after that it's implied that the Queen also raped the princess. There is nothing graphic to see, there is no male in this manga at all. I put the warning there anyway because I want to make sure people understand that even though this has a happy ending it's not exactly a smooth sail

campanella
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

gonna get hate for this but..........you brought this on yourself homura, these are the consequences, live with them (of course she cant but still)

what was homura supposed to do? let madoka stay as god for all of eternity to destroy witches. That would be awful

Not become the devil? just saying.

I honestly don't think it's just black and white like good or evil. Sure to some people what she did was awful and selfish but to others it's a little different. Even Gen said that he wanted the fans to interpret the ending however they want because even though most would agree that Rebellion has left us with some what of a bitter after taste, I'm still going to say that it's not completely bitter. I really think it's a perspective thing.

campanella
Midnight discussion 27 Jun 12:51
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

it was all sweet and nice until i got to "sink myself into you" and then i just lost it there

campanella
Told Me discussion 28 Mar 15:09
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

WAIT but the nails.........the nails................they were kinda scary.......

campanella
Normal Love discussion 22 Mar 14:15
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

did they do the do with the door wide open i am very concerned

campanella
To Meet discussion 03 Feb 13:20
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

What a perfect portrayal of the triangular theory of love ;_____;

campanella
Philosophia discussion 03 Feb 13:03
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this turns into a scenario of "My dad ran away after dumping this girl and her kid at my house so now I gotta take care of them."

campanella
Saki discussion 09 Dec 23:27
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

ritz just did 15 pages of cute girls doing cute things and no mahjong is this even an actual mahjong manga anymore? lol

campanella
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

i died at page 7 oh my gawd dat hand holding!

campanella
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

i have tears in my eyes ;______; what a great read

campanella
Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

It's probably because the shoulder ride was attracting enough attention already. Having Ymir in her titan form doesn't make it any better. lol