Forum › Posts by Aezeles

Aezeles
Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

qt

Aezeles
Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

yeah... after a while the mind games got old.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

MC JUST PULLED A KID GOKU

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

2 things about this chapter:
1. I always find it stupid how characters say you clearly don't love someone enough even though you are respecting their boundaries and space and not constantly harassing them especially after they have told you they aren't into you yet. I think Rei has been doing a good job with her approach to Claire
2. Yeah I don't like this new character but not because of her personality but morely because she feels like a plot device to me. Her place in the story feels unnatural to me as she just showed up and beat the main character in 2 chapters. Would have preferred to see her for more time earlier or even hear about her before by multiple characters to hype her up. She seems really overpowered as well. She can teleport, stop magic and seems to be able to force people to cough up blood and faint. Who needs the protagonist Rei? She's meant to be a saint right? What's that good for, this new character can beat any villain with her strength. I know she is probably like this because I say author isn't really interested in doing fights as this isn't a battle manga, but the one the chimera in the last arc was pretty cool and creative. Would have preferred if their fight lasted way longer, like if it was an entire chapter so the battle was bit more strategic and Rei actually showed off her magic better as early on she was hiding it but now I don't feel she is that good anymore and had no reason to hide it as it ain't that special. Hopefully this character isn't just here for the arc and actually does something interesting. I feel she is trying to setup Claire and Rei as I don't feel like she is meant to be villain with the looks she keeps giving Rei so I hope that isn't just what her character's purpose in the story is.

For the translator, thank you for doing this and take your time. Life is more important than translating manga lol. Also, I am glad you translated this and didn't skip this as I felt the other person's translations were close but in parts a bit off and I found yours a lot clearer (also helps not be missing a page lol).

Now I know why the recent chapters have rubbed me the wrong way. the new girl is the peri(fe fates) of the story. makes mc act way out of character, and is coming across as a mary sue.

Aezeles
Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015
The_raineman-1561380802306248709-img1

"Don't worry about me, I'll just watch."

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

"demons are violent and hate hoomans"

peaceful nun turns out to be a demon, running an orphanage

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

just not the way you expected...

Aezeles
Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015
Ys_01

the shading didnt help either. also thought it was red

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

prince

Aezeles
Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

just up and snatched the kouhai from the senpai

Aezeles
Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015
Bonappetitty

mega blush tag

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

order vs chaos, yuri edition

Aezeles
Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015
Yanderepyon

the first panel glare is what impresses me the most

Aezeles
Pink Ribbon discussion 12 May 14:57
Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

i love

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

OH BOY

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

being awkward around your crush? more likely than u think

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

there is development later, so not the case

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

i have a new ship now

Aezeles
Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015
Eyiokh7u4ae_jv1-orig

thank you

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

relationship goals

Aezeles
Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015
91125589_p1

finger lickin good

Aezeles
Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

This fills me with life

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

mc's mother tries to separate her and gf because GRADES AND CONFORMITY, despite that same mentality crippling her own life
Tongtong's mother: "Tongtong, You're a good kid."
Tongtong:"Thanks?"
(bonus points to anyone that recognizes this)

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

made me smile

Aezeles
Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

gottem