Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

So I really noticed the budget shift this time. They were defnitely backloading the episode as best as they could. It's completely legitimate, but it does still take me out of it a bit.
I'm glad the moment Yuu fell for Touko and the toolshed scene were done without shirking any expenses though! This director knew exactly how pivotal it was~

I would have liked to hear an actual heartbeat during that scene, but beggars cant be choosers

I feel the same. I’m actually waiting for it...but... no.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I would have liked to hear an actual heartbeat during that scene, but beggars cant be choosers

I feel the same. I’m actually waiting for it...but... no.

After checking the chapter again I realized that there were no sound effects in that scene either. Basically it was supposed to be all inside Yuu's head blending out all other sounds. The anime was fairly accurate, even if I still feel that addition would have been nice.

last edited at Nov 30, 2018 10:40AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

After checking the chapter again I realized that there were no sound effects in that scene either. Basically it was supposed to be all inside Yuu's head blending out all other sounds. The anime was fairly accurate, even if I still feel that addition would have been nice.

Exactly. It would be nice to let the viewers hear it too. Maybe, that’s probably the reason why I felt there’s something lacking in that scene, or I’m just expecting it too much to happen? Lol. But, anyway, the Relay Race scene made up for that lack. They really nailed Yuu’s realization there right.

last edited at Nov 30, 2018 11:25AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Exactly. It would be nice to let the viewers hear it too. Maybe, that’s probably the reason why I felt there’s something lacking in that scene, or I’m just expecting it too much to happen? Lol. But, anyway, the Relay Race scene made up for that lack. They really nailed Yuu’s realization there right.

It's just that usually the manga has sound effects (like "ba-dump" or "doki doki") when a heartbeat sound should be heard, so if there wasn't one in the chapter, I can't blame the anime staff for not adding it.

That song they played during it was really nice. Wonder if it's sung by the same singer from the OP.

last edited at Nov 30, 2018 11:52AM

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

It's just that usually the manga has sound effects (like "ba-dump" or "Doki Doki") when a heartbeat sound should be heard, so if there wasn't one in the chapter, I can't blame the anime staff for not adding it.

That song they played during it was really nice. Wonder if it's sung by the same singer from the OP.

The insert song is Rise sung by Riko Azuna

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

It's just that usually the manga has sound effects (like "ba-dump" or "doki doki") when a heartbeat sound should be heard, so if there wasn't one in the chapter, I can't blame the anime staff for not adding it.

Lol. Why I’m laughing at this? Next time put the “doki doki”

Yes. The same singer, Riko Azuna and the song is called Rise.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Lol. Why I’m laughing at this? Next time put the “doki doki”

Yes. The same singer, Riko Azuna and the song is called Rise.

Yes, my ears are not completely numb yet! (tho to be fair, that voice is pretty unique)

joined Oct 22, 2018

Best episode thus far. Also, around 16:40, I whispered: "And that's where it finally begins!!!".

manga too slow

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

manga too slow

Seriously. I open the manga and it just sits there on the same page unless I turn it. The anime keeps moving even if I walk out of the room.

Koko
joined Oct 2, 2018

manga too slow

Seriously. I open the manga and it just sits there on the same page unless I turn it. The anime keeps moving even if I walk out of the room.

Wait, what? You probably got scammed. Mine turns at least 5 pages per second, try lubricating the pages.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

…How the hell did I forget a scene of Touko French-kissing Yuu?

Well, the anime sure added a lot more intensity to the chapter in any case. It's cool that whoever animated the bedroom scene in episode 5 came back for this one. Though I think the scene of Yuu gazing at a running Touko is a bit too long.

Also it's silly, but I loved how they nailed the "Yaaaay..." scene. XD

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Well, the anime sure added a lot more intensity to the chapter in any case. It's cool that whoever animated the bedroom scene in episode 5 came back for this one. Though I think the scene of Yuu gazing at a running Touko is a bit too long.

It’s either Touko seriously had herself practicing to make Yuu felt it good or Yuu just simply “like” Touko that everything’s felt good. Lol.

I prefer the scene where Touko running, i don’t feel that it’s long. It’s just perfect for me to make Yuu realized her feelings all along.

joined Oct 22, 2018

It’s either Touko seriously had herself practicing to make Yuu felt it good or Yuu just simply “like” Touko that everything’s felt good. Lol.

I prefer the scene where Touko running, i don’t feel that it’s long. It’s just perfect for me to make Yuu realized her feelings all along.

You mean start realizing?

Meanwhile, in unrelated news:
Thank you to @Nezchan and @OrangeNekoe for giving me spoilers to a certain yuri manga years before I even knew what is yuri.

last edited at Dec 1, 2018 11:31AM

Don't feed matsuri_wins guys. The name says it all doesn't it? lol
What she wants as "payoff" has nothing to do with real payoff.

matsuri_wins only likes to complain's, rant's, nick pick & bad mouth series. That doesn't match their ideals & doesn't even try to understand the most of thecharacters in a series.

last edited at Dec 1, 2018 12:21PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

matsuri_wins only likes to complain's, rant's, nick pick & bad mouth series. That doesn't match their ideals & doesn't even try to understand the most of thecharacters in a series.

Sheesh and I thought I was too harsh.
It's not like she is going on real rants (I have seen real rants). She just doesn't get it. That happens to a lot of people who have different interests or preferences.

It's just a fact that a majority of readers have a very shallow viewpoint and simply want fanservice/mindless gratification. YagaKimi isn't that type of manga, so that creates the clashes here. Hence why I said not to keep feeding the conversation with someone who has no interest in understanding. Believe me, I'm an expert on that now after having like 5 pages of discussion with her...

last edited at Dec 1, 2018 2:53PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

In unrelated news: I have some crazy idea, but I'll have to say it at the Dynasty Cafe thread, or, even more preferably, on the Sasameki Koto thread. If you're interested, see me there.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

So I really noticed the budget shift this time.

Sorry, what's this about? Decreased or increased? Because of ratings?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

So I really noticed the budget shift this time.

Sorry, what's this about? Decreased or increased? Because of ratings?

They're not talking about a change in the show's budget overall. TV shows distribute their budget strategically for maximum impact. The most money goes to the first few episodes, since first impressions are important and drawing people in is essential. The finale is also important, and usually there are some critical sequences or events that they try to make sure are high quality. Less of the budget goes to some of the middle episodes.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

In unrelated news: I have some crazy idea, but I'll have to say it at the Dynasty Cafe thread, or, even more preferably, on the Sasameki Koto thread. If you're interested, see me there.

Please don't advertise your own posts, it's tacky.

You, in particular, should keep more to the topic of the discussion since you've already been told to take off-topic stuff elsewhere. Please have at least that tiniest bit of self-control.

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

damn it i thought it was a new chapter

joined Jan 6, 2017

That last panel was so cute. I think I might have diabetes now.

last edited at Dec 2, 2018 1:32AM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

as much I like Miyako and Riko I sure hope this is not the monthly chapter

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Now, that chapter needs a bisexual tag.

9b1d0703-1cf0-4df6-bc19-0b2abfd56881
joined Nov 23, 2015

as much I like Miyako and Riko I sure hope this is not the monthly chapter

Next chapter Dec 27. Start of the field trip.

To reply you must either login or sign up.