Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

I gotta say something here, wether there is penetration or not it's cheating, staright or not.

you are correct. However, I get it when men and straight girls don't even consider fingering and going down on a girl as a "real sex".

Izz

OMG, I said she cheated on her but I also said I see cheating in levels and that there's one level I'd never ever forgive

okay, Take it from a woman who likes women, this is how our sex goes like.. and unlike straight folks, there is no differentiation between going in or rubbing a girl. This is a full sex.

I know girls who prefer straps over fingers but they would never go to bed with a guy, are they not lesbians either?

they are lesbians, because the one strapping them is a GIRL. See, penetration or not doesn't make any of us less of a lesbo or the sex less serious.

I don't think it's healthy to continue this conversation...

true, but I suggest that you watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRpeUci4Wo0

joined Mar 5, 2017

So if my GF kisses our friend to welcome or goodbye (and I do the same, it's a cultural thing where I live) on the beach when we all are wearing suits (more than half naked), it's cheating? LOL, not for me. As I said, I see this in levels. Sumin did cheat but it was around the middle level on my scale. And that's it, won't continue this topic.

No, If you put it like that.

But im commenting because i am very straight and if i find my boyfriend with a woman half naked in a couch or bed even without penetration, it's cheating! Very much so.

Bottomline, all i'm saying is not all straight wait for penetration before they call it cheating.

joined Mar 5, 2017

roamsl

I gotta say something here, wether there is penetration or not it's cheating, staright or not.

you are correct. However, I get it when men and straight girls don't even consider fingering and going down on a girl as a "real sex".

I say otherwise. Take it from a very straight girl.lol ~wink~

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

But im commenting because i am very straight and if i find my boyfriend with a woman half naked in a couch or bed even without penetration, it's cheating! Very much so.
Bottomline, all i'm saying is not all straight wait for penetration before they call it cheating.

ON POINT !!!!

I say otherwise. Take it from a very straight girl.lol ~wink~

true.

that's why, I still half assedly think Izz is a straight girl but mostly a guy.
I've been watching men not considering a girl with a girl being a cheating on them
"A study from the University of Texas at Austin found that men are more than twice as likely to stay with their girlfriend after they've cheated with another woman than after they've cheated with another man. "

here

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

that's why, I still half assedly think Izz is a straight girl but mostly a guy.

No, I'm a woman, bi. I've been with a guy only once in my life, never even went to bed with him. He beat the crap out of me when I told him to chose between me and the drugs I've found out he started using. Years later I met a great woman who won my heart and we're happy together. I wouldn't change it, I love her. But I still see cheating in levels and I don't think I'll ever stop. And seriously, this is the last time I'm touching this topic so please, stop.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Izz

Then I made a wrong assessment. I hope one day though you get that penetration or not.. if the other girl would get off by it, then probably it is sex indeed.
otherwise, Sungji had no right to get angry on the "innocent" Sumin.. Seju didn't do anything wrong .. because that wasn't a real sex. (can you see the paradox in that argument)

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 1:13PM

joined Feb 13, 2017

Can somebody please translate tweets that the author has posted recently. At the oldest post, they said:
"91화 트리비아 몇 가지를 풀어보겠읍니다"
I used google and it translated into sth that chap 91 would try to solve a few thing(not sure about this part but well...it google translate...)
Then after the line above, the author wrote more tweets. I think they gave the readers some facts or they just fooling around.

joined Mar 5, 2017

I've been watching men not considering a girl with a girl being a cheating on them
"A study from the University of Texas at Austin found that men are more than twice as likely to stay with their girlfriend after they've cheated with another woman than after they've cheated with another man. "

In my own opinion, i think men consider cheating when there is penetration. It is likely, they don't have that much problem if their girlfriend only kissed another man.
From what you said above, I agree since with a man there is penetration so it is likely they won't stay with their gf. That's what i think how men view it.

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Dammit Seju:
Mercedes AMG
McLaren P1
Lamborghini Aventador
Ferrari 458

the girl has a great taste.. but my all times favorite was the Aston Martin Vanquish she bought Sumin

Seju vs. Jay Leno !! XD

Hmm, what kind of car branch she hasnt driven yet? Hmmm, just in case I prepared for her grand final appearance of the story

Audi R8?

Probably Tesla or Porsche if she is heading to the states, but screw that, keep the McLaren P1. :3

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz

Then I made a wrong assessment. I hope one day though you get that penetration or not.. if the other girl would get off by it, then probably it is sex indeed.
otherwise, Sungji had no right to get angry on the "innocent" Sumin.. Seju didn't do anything wrong .. because that wasn't a real sex. (can you see the paradox in that argument)

I've never said it's not sex though.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Can somebody please translate tweets that the author has posted recently. At the oldest post, they said:
"91화 트리비아 몇 가지를 풀어보겠읍니다"
I used google and it translated into sth that chap 91 would try to solve a few thing(not sure about this part but well...it google translate...)
Then after the line above, the author wrote more tweets. I think they gave the readers some facts or they just fooling around.

I googled some.. I'ts about little details in the chapter. Like sumin bought LG tv, she watched GOT, Harry Potter and izune something, then she bought lactose free milk and beer since she's lactose intolerant,. I didn't see though that thing about solving something...

joined Feb 4, 2017

It is Dawoon who called Sungji in the last panel, and yes she was invited too since Sungji and Dawoon have the same school friends, here is the picture from the Sungji and Dawoon's school reunion party in ch60, compare it with Sungji's friend who invited her to the wedding in ch80:
http://imgur.com/a/ECHO7

I will touch later on why "I think" this chapter is truly significant and dynamically different from ch64.

roamsl

I googled some.. I'ts about little details in the chapter. Like sumin bought LG tv, she watched GOT, Harry Potter and izune something, then she bought lactose free milk and beer since she's lactose intolerant,. I didn't see though that thing about solving something...

hahah.. true.. but the fun part was, the Tv is not an LG .. it is a Samsung XDD
I know this because of Samsung's TV base shape.

probably this model is Samsung QE55Q7F (gotta love Gaji's art) XD

http://imgur.com/a/bBQ2L

And, here is the other thing.. A manhwa that TG seem to like, (on a Leach) by Aji

http://imgur.com/a/JRxYZ

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 4:25PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

I get what you mean Izz even though i'd have a really really hard time forgiving my partner for even kissing another guy/girl on the lips without checking with me first. (In fact i wouldn't forgive them)

Well we definitely all knew they'd break up (I assume) but it's interesting how things have changed.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 3:51PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

It is Dawoon who called Sungji in the last panel

Hmm, 50-50 really. I think it makes more sense for the person to be sumin. Those two need to talk, no more sex, just honest talk. And sumin wanted to see sungji. Where would she go if she wanted to see Sungji (obviously hello studio or sungji's house, but screw logic, we are in a fictional world).

joined Feb 4, 2017

Hmm, 50-50 really. I think it makes more sense for the person to be sumin. Those two need to talk, no more sex, just honest talk. And sumin wanted to see sungji. Where would she go if she wanted to see Sungji (obviously hello studio or sungji's house, but screw logic, we are in a fictional world).

That's why "the logic" is why I think it is Dawoon.. she also calls Sungji "Sungji-ah" and Sungji didn't appear annoyed or defensive. I will post some original parts in here

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

That's why "the logic" is why I think it is Dawoon.. she also calls Sungji "Sungji-ah" and Sungji didn't appear annoyed or defensive. I will post some original parts in here

The weird thing is that Sungji seems to be the one on the right. If it's a wedding and she's in the right then... She's the one wearing a dress.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

And people are ganging up on me just because I stated that Sungji's action contradicts her words which confuses me..lol I should really stay away from that group..xD

Lol, who's doing that? Is the truth.

joined Feb 13, 2017

Thank you so much XD
I keep thinking that's smartphone's google fault or pc's google fault that I never ever have the clear translation, turn out it all the same( google may suck XD)

joined Feb 4, 2017

I would like first to share with you the original translation of some parts in the previous chapter.

1. Sungji tells Sumin about Seju:" I know you are concerned" , Sumin assures her, but later we know that Sumin still not over Seju.
  2. Sungji again asks Sumin at the cafe: " is it over between you and Ms. Baek.." but Sumin's expression is truer than her words. http://imgur.com/a/eckkA

Sungji got the answer to all of her left questions.

Why did Sungji just leave without a word?
If I would think about it from Sungji's view point.. what's the point of discussing this with Sumin?
Singling out one incident and overshadowing the real issue ?? that Sumin is never over Seju and that Sungji always feels that Sumin thinks about her the whole time. Or to give Sumin a chance to explain and give excuses ? what if Sungji really does not need excuses any longer, or Sumin's guilt towards her any longer.

What is fair is that Sungji should have talked Sumin out about it.. but is fair what she really needs ?

• Sumin did the fair thing.. staying with Sungji, but the guilty Sumin is not what Sungji needed.
  • What's fair to Sumin, is Sungji explaining what Sumin did her wrong.. but in that.. you don't allow the other person "Sumin" to think about it widely instead of singling out one incident and hear worn-out excuses. We will hear Sungji's mind.. but maybe not directly to Sumin.

what's in this chapter between Sumin and Seju?
in the last 10 years.. Seju always saw the opportunity in taking the broken Sumin back.. Sumin who was never able to move on as well, look at ch64 http://imgur.com/a/ukJ10
Seju will no longer exploit Sumin's need to be loved or for rebound.. she no longer wants her for her guilt: http://imgur.com/a/afcRz
no longer helds her for their past.. http://imgur.com/a/rzctL

This is important really.. I got what I wanted to see, Seju "embracing the wounded Sumin before the later goes finding another love" is over.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I don't have Nora's skills but please, bear with me here.
If Sungji really is at the wedding then: http://i.imgur.com/zATpIg3.png
1) This building is not a house, it's also not a shrine. It could be a hotel, but
2) the reception doesn't look like it's in a hotel and the crowd is way too big so
3) it can be a company so maybe
4) Sungji changed a job or maybe she's modeling for her sister in-law because
5) whover is wearing that dress is on the right side of the room and Sungji is also standing on the right
6) and you can see Sungji has a white collar - is she the one wearing dress?

joined Feb 4, 2017

Izz

hahha.. I loved your explanation XDD much clearer than mine.. I also thought about the collar thing the moment you posted about who was wearing the dress.
It is a hotel yes, could be a reception indoor since it is winter and cold outside. (ch45, the engagement party also took place in a hotel -Ms. Choi and Dangouk ).

hahah the modelling thing XDD .. but the white collar also means she is wearing a white classic shirt.. not sure.. but certainly she is not the bride XDD .. anyways, in ch80 you know that she was invited to a very soon wedding because her friend is pregnant XD

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 4:38PM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I get what you mean Izz

Thank you for understanding.

even though i'd have a really really hard time forgiving my partner for even kissing another guy/girl on the lips without checking with me first. (In fact i wouldn't forgive them)

Kissing and being kissed without kissing back is what makes a difference IMO. But lets just... not... ;)

Well we definitely all knew they'd break up (I assume) but it's interesting how things have changed.

I still had some a very tiny hope to see Sungji standing there, explaining herself.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz

hahha.. I loved your explanation XDD much clearer than mine..

LOL, but it's such a short version :D

I also thought about the collar thing the moment you posted about who was wearing the dress.
It is a hotel yes, could be a reception indoor since it is winter and cold outside. (ch45, the engagement party also took place in a hotel -Ms. Choi and Dangouk ).

hahah the modelling thing XDD .. but the white collar also means she is wearing a white classic shirt.. not sure.. but certainly she is not the bride XDD .. anyways, in ch80 you know that she was invited to a very soon wedding because her friend is pregnant XD

Yeah, but she's on the right side of the room and we can see 2 pair of black shoes on the left and only 1 person on the right so... damn, it's weird to me. That's why I picked up the modeling thing. Her sister in-law loves to use her as a model.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Izz Nora

It looks like a strap to me rather than a collar. I think it's modelling too.

Edit: hmm, maybe it is a collar. What i thought was skin may still be material.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 4:50PM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

There's also Seju's brother - who was he talking to and what is he going to get ready? What if Seju is trying to pay for her mistakes by doing something to bring Sungji back to Sumin and her brother is the one to deliver something to Sungji? The wedding simply doesn't make any sense to me.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 4:52PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.