Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

But congrats to teamblonde and to me, 90% Sumin and Sungji will be together in the end xDDDDDDD.

Even though right now I hate that ending with every fiber of my being, lolllll and I regret that bet soooo much now, lollll.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 10:19AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

So... It looks like Sungji did left, huh? If so, I'll call her a coward and a kid once again. She hurt the person she swore to protect. Meh.

I think leaving Sumin was the right thing for her to do, but the way she did it was the coward's way.

I disagree. Everything Sumin showed towards Sungji lately was love. Sungji saw it, knew it.

There is no question about sumin's love for sungji. But Sumin deeply cares for Seju, and Sungji sees it.

And she's jealous, I get that and I understand that. But she knew Seju was out of Sumin's life and she still chose to play a coward instead of sit and talk. I don't like that at all.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

But congrats to teamblonde and to me, 90% Sumin and Sungji will be together at the end xDDDDDDD.

Even though right now I hate that ending with every fiber of my being, lolllll.

I think you're not the only one, lol, although I'm not sure if I'd like team pink ending either. It would've been rushed up way too much to my liking, I guess. Seju needed her own healing arc.
If Sumin will go to Sungji, I'll flip the table. It's Sungji who should come to her senses now and go to Sumin.

joined Mar 5, 2017

And she's jealous, I get that and I understand that. But she knew Seju was out of Sumin's life and she still chose to play a coward instead of sit and talk. I don't like that at all.

Agreed. But well, it's her first and inexperienced.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

But congrats to teamblonde and to me, 90% Sumin and Sungji will be together at the end xDDDDDDD.

I think you're not the only one, lol, although I'm not sure if I'd like team pink ending either. It would've been rushed up way too much to my liking, I guess. Seju needed her own healing arc.
If Sumin will go to Sungji, I'll flip the table. It's Sungji who should come to her senses now and go to Sumin.

Dont worry, she will meet Dawoon at the wedding, then Dawoon knocks some sense into her, and she'll run to Sumin. Happy ending for teamblonde, clap handssssss, lolllll

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Dont worry, she will meet Dawoon at the wedding, then Dawoon knocks some sense into her, and she'll run to Sumin. Happy ending for teamblonde, clap handssssss, lolllll

Nothing will fix what she did though ;) I though she was more mature and smart than that.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Finally, their clean break. Sooo heartbreaking :(

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Nothing will fix what she did though ;) I though she was more mature and smart than that.

That's just how it is to make them the ending couple, lol. Without this, Seju wouldnt let go, lollll but well, I hate this ending so much that I dont know how to make myself read the remaining two chaps, lolll.

For God's sake, I've prepared this ending since forever but I cant believe when it happens, I despise it so much like this

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 10:38AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

That's just how it is to make them the ending couple, lol. Without this, Seju wouldnt let go, lollll but well, I hate this ending so much that I dont know how to make myself read the remaining two chaps, lolll.

For God's sake, I've prepared this ending since forever but I cant believe when it happens, I despise it so much like this

Agree, she had to see Sumin completely broken over Sungji, even more than after Sungji broke up with her the first time to let go and vanish from her life for good. But it's a very cruel way to "win". No one should suffer this much. I have an idea it might be Seju calling Sungji at the very end. And I'm not sure if it's a wedding. Why crowded corridors, reception and lifts? It looks more like some kind of company, just not the one she used to work in. Or a hotel? If it's a hotel, it could be a wedding. But why a hotel, lol. Don't they have some kind of shrines to do it?

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 10:47AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Let's not hate on Sungji shall we? It just shows how human she is/can be, I guess? Tho I'm planning on using my remaining coins to other manwhas. Is that weird? Lol

I'm still hoping for Team Gaji to make it SejuxSumin end. They might still have some twist/s left? Looool I'm desperate.XD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Let's not hate on Sungji shall we? It just shows how human she is/can be, I guess? Tho I'm planning on using my remaining coins to other manwhas. Is that weird? Lol

I dont hate her, I would never be able to hate her but this couple, I would never support them, never again.

I'm still hoping for Team Gaji to make it SejuxSumin end. They might still have some twist/s left? Looool I'm desperate.XD

No, they wont. Unless there is really really some crazy twist

joined Jun 6, 2016

The author seems to watch GOT too, well it's the trend in Seoul. Ep7 is a satisfying ending because a thing happened.... Anyway, TG successfully give a reason to dislike Sungji character... lol.

Her oath not to hurt her love one doesn't make sense to me now, please some sungji stan give an explanation what sungji thought, because she is kinda "subhuman" now lol. Her words and actions didn't align, it's like calculating and get syntax error. XD

I don't hate her but she becomes more unrelate-able character, just like she always does lol.

Another interesting chapter, so will we get another twist or it will went the obvious way from here?

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 10:52AM

joined May 18, 2017

It couldn't Dawoon calling her name as I remember Dawoon and Sungji had the same group of friends so of course she was invited. They will talk and Sungji will run back to Sumin. Or it could be Seju who will make Sungji realize that she needs to go back to Sumin.

And I hate this ending. Though I've been expecting this clean break between Seju and Sumin; their interactions are still much more meaningful that any panels of Sungji and Sumin. The entire freaking story has made no sense...

But then again, Seju looked too beautiful when crying. I hope we get to see her happy or meeting the love of her life soon. For all we know it could be Dawoon's Ex

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I can't see how running away without any explanation is humane :P

If team blonde ending really happens it's going to be very bittersweet. I didn't like how Sungji treated Sumin lately and I was hoping everything will be fine the moment Seju moves out. Well... it's not. And I don't like that. But Sumin sees Sungji as her last chance so if Sungji shows up on her doorstep I can be sure Sumin will take her just like that. Or Sumin will crawl to her, begging to come back.

joined Mar 5, 2017

After seeing sumin that way, the more reason i don't want them to end up together. She's so broken. And the worst is she doesn't know why sungji left her. That feeling sure sucks!

I'm glad i used my last coins in this chapter.hehe

Makes two of us. :)

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

And I hate this ending. Though I've been expecting this clean break between Seju and Sumin; their interactions are still much more meaningful that any panels of Sungji and Sumin. The entire freaking story has made no sense...

sigh I feel exactly like this too. I am very well aware of the Sumin x Sungji ending. But seeing the way Seju let Sumin go...is just too emotional. I wish I could feel the same for Sungji but unfortunately I'm not moved by their(temporary) break up. They always gave me that married couple chemistry, but the type of married that actually are still in love with each other, after all these years.
Sungji and Sumin feels more like an infatuation, although I know it is not.

All I can say is, Seju best girl.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 10:58AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I have an idea it might be Seju calling Sungji at the very end. And I'm not sure if it's a wedding. Why crowded corridors, reception and lifts? It looks more like some kind of company, just not the one she used to work in. Or a hotel? If it's a hotel, it could be a wedding. But why a hotel, lol. Don't they have some kind of shrines to do it?

You sure love to compare to the past to prove that Sumin is in her most despaired state, lollll.

Come on, of course, its different, last time its Sumin's fault, she has cheated with Seju, she had to live with that. This time, she is trying her best to redeem herself, and this time she doesnt know what she did wrong. Come on, it has to be worse than the last time.

But its not about who she loves more, its just about timing with cause and effects, lolll

Agree, she had to see Sumin completely broken over Sungji, even more than after Sungji broke up with her the first time to let go and vanish from her life for good. But it's a very cruel way to "win". No one should suffer this much

Seju didnt leave because seeing Sumin broken because of Sungji, lollll, she just leaves cause she didnt want to hurt Sumin anymore, cause its useless to stay, lollll. This, she did better than Sungji about thousands times, lolll.

And talking about cruelty? So to you, right now, only Sumin is being treated cruel, lolll? Cause she is the one getting to be drawn in tears and being miserable?

Sungji left in a not so admiring way but who says she is happy?

And lets not talk about Seju, who also cried her heart out, who leaves the only person she loves, who now also has no one else.

Talk about cruelty? No one is not being left cruel at the moment, not just your Sumin.

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

wow
the thread is moving really fast..

am I the only one satisfied with this chapter XD

I loved ittttt .. this is what I wanted all along.. Seju not seizing the opportunity to accept the broken Sumin back !

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 10:59AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Every time I read the raws before the translation and look at Dynasty, I misunderstand what goes on completely. I should just wait the few hours...

Makes two of us. :)

Not a twist, but there is a way.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

wow
the thread is moving really fast..

am I the only one satisfied with this chapter XD

I loved ittttt .. this is what I wanted all along.. Seju not seizing the opportunity to accept the broken Sumin back !

LOL, you still believe in winning the bet? LOLLLLLLL

OK, I admire your determination but at this moment, the determination has become too much, LOLLLL

But, Nora, Seju rocks this chap. Totally rocks, lolll

joined May 1, 2017

so ending isit with sungji ? if it is then it just a really normal story to end with hm easy to guess and predict.. sobs ..can seju have her own healing story anot ?

joined Feb 4, 2017

but you know.. at the grocery store the two girls thought that Sumin is just a student who can't even afford ramen XDDD

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I have an idea it might be Seju calling Sungji at the very end. And I'm not sure if it's a wedding. Why crowded corridors, reception and lifts? It looks more like some kind of company, just not the one she used to work in. Or a hotel? If it's a hotel, it could be a wedding. But why a hotel, lol. Don't they have some kind of shrines to do it?

You sure love to compare to the past to prove that Sumin is in her most despaired state, lollll.

Come on, of course, its different, last time its Sumin's fault, she has cheated with Seju, she had to live with that. This time, she is trying her best to redeem herself, and this time she doesnt know what she did wrong. Come on, it has to be worse than the last time.

But its not about who she loves more, its just about timing with cause and effects, lolll

Agree.

Agree, she had to see Sumin completely broken over Sungji, even more than after Sungji broke up with her the first time to let go and vanish from her life for good. But it's a very cruel way to "win". No one should suffer this much

Seju didnt leave because seeing Sumin broken because of Sungji, lollll, she just leaves cause she didnt want to hurt Sumin anymore, cause its useless to stay, lollll. This, she did better than Sungji about thousands times, lolll.

Which is what I said. Seju wouldn't let go of her if she didn't see how much she's suffering. She didn't want to add more suffering. Seeing Sumin this broken made her let go for Sumin's sake.

And talking about cruelty? So to you, right now, only Sumin is being treated cruel, lolll? Cause she is the one getting to be drawn in tears and being miserable?

Sungji left in a not so admiring way but who says she is happy?

Sungji doesn't look miserable at all. She acted like a brat, I won't change my mind. And if it was her plan then it's even worse.

And lets not talk about Seju, who also cried her heart out, who leaves the only person she loves, who now also has no one else.

I don't hate Seju, I never did. Although I can't see her love as pure. She needed a healing arc, if she got one and moved on without Sumin, then came back to her life and started everything from the beginning - by being co-workers/friends, then I'd love her to end up with Sumin! But she played with her to the very end. I'm giving her applause for finally letting go and trying to move on though.

Talk about cruelty? No one is not being left cruel at the moment, not just your Sumin.

I've never said Sumin wasn't cruel, lol. But in this situation she's the one most broken. Even Seju had found strength to move on. I'm mainly Sumin fan so of course I'll feel for her more than any other girl but I'm not discrediting her flaws. Never did and never will. No human is perfect ;)

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie

LOL, you still believe in winning the bet? LOLLLLLLL

OK, I admire your determination but at this moment, the determination has become too much, LOLLLL

But, Nora, Seju rocks this chap. Totally rocks, lolll

it's not about the bet anymore.. but this is what I rooted for, breaking of the wheel.

Seju will no longer be a rebound girl.. NEVER again. She left gracefully

joined May 18, 2017

sigh I feel exactly like this too. I am very well aware of the Sumin x Sungji ending. But seeing the way Seju let Sumin go...is just too emotional. I wish I could feel the same for Sungji but unfortunately I'm not moved by their(temporary) break up. They always gave me that married couple chemistry, but the type of married that actually are still in love with each other, after all these years.
Sungji and Sumin feels more like an infatuation, although I know it is not.

All I can say is, Seju best girl.

In agreement. I think you explained that properly. I was never moved by their interactions. Though the ending seems clear, I could never see the connection other than infatuation.

That's what made no sense to me, because the story revolved so deeply about the unfinished business of Seju and Sumin, it always, drove me to think Sungji was like the commercial break while those two fates kept colliding.

In fact, I feel Sumin is now acting like when Seju was left alone. Which makes me wonder if we are going to go in circles... and if she loves Sungji why the hell hasn't she gone and look for her to tell her she is free from Seju. Nothing makes sense to me..

To reply you must either login or sign up.