Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

Hmm, what kind of car branch she hasnt driven yet? Hmmm, just in case I prepared for her grand final appearance of the story

Sumin.lol

hahhahahahahhahaahhahaha XDDD

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

My theory is right afterall, after depression comes acceptance. Seju finally able to move on, she is a strong girl to be admired.

I'm glad she finally did although it's too bad it happened so late in the story.

Sumin.... what can I say more, karma is a bitch. Feel sorry because even after all this, many still blame her only and praise highly on sungji action. Really? Innocent or not, if you kill people, you has killed people. Her disappearing act has no excuse, she could end it better.

Karma was a bitch when she cheated on Sungji. Sungji made this whole mess by agreeing for Seju to live in the apt IMO. If she was so insecure she should've either say no or move in with them and keep an eye on both (heck, I would've done it even if I had no insecurities and trusted my beloved one because I'd never trust the other one! Especially when the other one is Seju who manipulated both of them in the past). She did not. Sumin tried hard, worked hard, was honest. All for nothing.

Sungji... finally she got what she want in early chapters, sumin only thinking of her.

She got that way back already. She was just too blind to see it because she had no time to be with Sumin. Spending time with the new team leader was more important for her, I guess.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Izz

Karma was a bitch when she cheated on Sungji. Sungji made this whole mess by agreeing for Seju to live in the apt IMO.

I never thought this day would ever come.. when you admit that Sumin indeed CHEATED on Sungji XD

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz

Karma was a bitch when she cheated on Sungji. Sungji made this whole mess by agreeing for Seju to live in the apt IMO.

I never thought this day would ever come.. when you admit that Sumin indeed CHEATED on Sungji XD

:D
Well, she kinda did and kinda didn't. So even though I say she did, I can't say she did it wilingly. It's complicated.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Gotta sleep but before it

• I would never support SuminxSungji again even though they will be the ending couple. I dont hate Sungji but I despise this couple and how Sungji left Sumin broken without a word and explaination. This couple is not how I see it as a healing couple. Its far from healing, too far from healing. So I dont support it anymore, no more.
  • Seju - the best. She has left with emotional but awesome way. She left but truly live on the words Sungji said, not like someone who actually said those words but did the opposite. I love the way she leaves the manhwa and letting go. Selfish turns selfless for those words who said them but couldnt even do it better than her. She deserves happiness, Seju deserves it.
  • Sungji doesnt deserve happiness with Sumin though, no matter how TG redeems her in remain 2 chaps, its better she moves on with someone else.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 11:51AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Izz

Well, she kinda did and kinda didn't. So even though I say she did, I can't say she did it wilingly. It's complicated.

my bad, I must've missed the panel where Seju raped Sumin with her F cup boob ! XD

joined Mar 5, 2017

roamsl

Hmm, what kind of car branch she hasnt driven yet? Hmmm, just in case I prepared for her grand final appearance of the story

Sumin.lol

hahhahahahahhahaahhahaha XDDD

Talking about grand finale appearance, i WANT that! XDD

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 11:52AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Lol, she did it willingly though, lol.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz

my bad, I must've missed the panel where Seju raped Sumin with her F cup boob ! XD

Oh come on :D Sumin didn't agree to it, right? She let Seju do things to her (although I don't believe any penetration happened) and that's all, she never even touched her back, lol. And please, it's not Pulse. They don't rape people here, lol.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Audi R8?

Sumin.lol

LOOOOOOOLLLLLLL. THE BEST!!!

joined Feb 4, 2017

Izz

Oh come on :D Sumin didn't agree to it, right? She let Seju do things to her (although I don't believe any penetration happened) and that's all, she never even touched her back, lol. And please, it's not Pulse. They don't rape people here, lol.

I won't argue with the fact that Sumin indeed said: "I couldn't refuse" hahah

but the "no penetration" part .. are you straight ?? or a guy ?
this is SEX .. whether was vaginal or calitoral .. this is lesbian sex, sorry if it wasn't ball deep enough for your taste XD

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Let's not hate on Sungji shall we? It just shows how human she is/can be, I guess? Tho I'm planning on using my remaining coins to other manwhas. Is that weird? Lol

I'm still hoping for Team Gaji to make it SejuxSumin end. They might still have some twist/s left? Looool I'm desperate.XD

I can't see how running away without any explanation is humane :P

People love to run away from their problems. I think Seju and Sumin has done that for ten years and Sungji did it literally tho. Lol and also, one of my jerk brothers love to do that whenever he has problem with family and girls :P

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

My theory is right afterall, after depression comes acceptance. Seju finally able to move on, she is a strong girl to be admired.

She was not admirable before? She has always been admirable. My Seju is always awesome, looooolllllll

Just joking, she really did well this chap. I admire her for the decision she makes, especially the last word "I love you", she left not because she moves on with her feeling, she left because of Sumin

This third wheel is really the best among all third wheels

Sumin.... what can I say more, karma is a bitch. Feel sorry because even after all this, many still blame her only and praise highly on sungji action. Really? Innocent or not, if you kill people, you has killed people. Her disappearing act has no excuse, she could end it better. I doubt I want to see sumin and sungji together after this.... to many reasons against it.

SuminxSungji ending is the worst ending to me ever now, for thousand of reasons no related to Seju at all.

Sungji... finally she got what she want in early chapters, sumin only thinking of her.

Good for her then, lol.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 11:59AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Vanbun

Haven't seen blackpink in real life, thanks to yg, like to put them in dungeon....

I'm not too familiar with the inner workings of the Kpop industry, but I have heard of those "dorms" of YG... Sketchy.

I like teayeon's solo though, or akmu, bolbbalgan4, winner, etc

Teayeon is a fantastic singer. When I first heard a GG song, her voice stood out to me.

Winner is good too, agreed. Have not listened to the others, but I will look into them.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 12:05PM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz

I won't argue with the fact that Sumin indeed said: "I couldn't refuse" hahah

but the "no penetration" part .. are you straight ?? or a guy ?
this is SEX .. whether was vaginal or calitoral .. this is lesbian sex, sorry if it wasn't ball deep enough for your taste XD

I'm one of those who see the ugliest cheating once the penetration happens. Until there's no such thing, it's still fixable but only if the other one didn't want to do it because let's be honest, if a girl forces her lips on you and you push her away then it's not cheating. But when a girl forces her lips on you, rips you shirt and you do nothing but also not react by touching her because you're in a state "should I do it and give her the closure or not?" then it is cheating but in a weird way. I can't really explain it, as I said, it's complicated from my POV :)

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 12:05PM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Sumin.... what can I say more, karma is a bitch. Feel sorry because even after all this, many still blame her only and praise highly on sungji action. Really? Innocent or not, if you kill people, you has killed people. Her disappearing act has no excuse, she could end it better. I doubt I want to see sumin and sungji together after this.... to many reasons against it.

SuminxSungji ending is the worst ending to me ever now, for thousand of reasons no related to Seju at all.

WDTFS - a story about healing by breaking one character over and over again, lol. Yup, I've never thought I'll say it but I can't see team blonde as a healthy couple anymore. Not after what Sungji did.

joined Feb 4, 2017

I'm one of those who see the ugliest cheating once the penetration happens.

no izz, you are straight. That's why.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Not straight. If I'd go with your logic, I'd need to think every single kiss is a cheating, which is not ;)

joined Feb 4, 2017

Not straight. If I'd go with your logic, I'd need to think every single kiss is a cheating, which is not ;)

No lesbian would EVER question if that was a cheating depending on whether it was a "penetration" or not !!
otherwise, a good chunk of them would still be considered virgins in your view !
it is okay.. but, no you are not a lesbian, not a bi even. And from there I could understand why would question it.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 12:17PM

joined Mar 5, 2017

I gotta say something here, wether there is penetration or not it's cheating, staright or not.

If i see my boyfriend kissing someone half naked, it's totally cheating!

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 12:19PM

joined Jun 6, 2016

not too familiar with the inner workings of the Kpop industry, but I have heard of those "dorms" of YG... Sketchy.

Neither do I, lol

Teayeon is a fantastic singer. When I first heard a GG song, her voice stood out to me.
Winner is good too, agreed. Have not listened to the others, but I will look into them.

Will recommend this song:
Akmu :
1. dinosaur (a song about their experience with debt collectors, when they were a kid they're too poor and need to run away abroad and dropped out of school)

1. Melted (a song about people in city (adult) who is so cold, a young naive boy with dream which is ruined by people, ... the metaphors is a lot here)

Bolbbalgan4:
1. Galaxy (bubbly song, to sleep well at night lol)
2. We loved / you and me from the start

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

No lesbian would EVER question if that was a cheating depending on whether it was a "penetration" or not !!

it is okay.. but, no you are not a lesbian, not a bi even. And from there I could understand why would question it.

OMG, I said she cheated on her but I also said I see cheating in levels and that there's one level I'd never ever forgive (the rest is fixable if the other one works hard to earn the trust back), lol. Every single one of us see it differently, just like every single one of us enjoy different things. I know girls who prefer straps over fingers but they would never go to bed with a guy, are they not lesbians either? I don't think it's healthy to continue this conversation...

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 12:19PM

joined May 18, 2017

Izz

haha this killed me!

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I gotta say something here, wether there is penetration or not it's cheating, staright or not.

If i see my boyfriend kissing someone half naked, it's totally cheating!

So if my GF kisses our friend to welcome or goodbye (and I do the same, it's a cultural thing where I live) on the beach when we all are wearing suits (more than half naked), it's cheating? LOL, not for me. As I said, I see this in levels. Sumin did cheat but it was around the middle level on my scale. And that's it, won't continue this topic.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Vanbun

Will recommend this song

I will check them out. :)

The songs by Akmu seem very deep, nice!

I like lyrically meaningful songs, but I also enjoy just fun, pop songs with a good beat. XD That's where Blackpink comes in.

If a song has both, then it may be in my top favorites list.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 12:37PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.