Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Haha, yeah, I guess there's a lot of sex. And BDSM lately, which is not what I like. Sue is also a terrible villain but the story overal is ok to me. I really, really love Mel and I root for her and Lynn.

I tried it for about under 20 chaps sth, cant remember, its been too long and this is what it left me
- too much sex and well, sex with this kind of thing is totally really not my thing
- the main characters are not some kind of strong characters. I remember when I first read wdtfs, Sumin already appeared to be pretty appealing with her mysterious aura but from what I remember, Mei is just so so, a typical antagonist who tried to build a life, as for Lynn, I have nothing to say, this character is pretty...plain, lol.

The problem with Citrus is that it's not getting regular updates and you forget all the details until the next chapter comes out.

Nah, thats not the main problem for me to drop it. I dont like too simple story where its all about figuring about your feelings towards each other and cute dates, I dropped it even before it got bored, lollll.

That's my problem with TLD too although I don't like all the side characters with an exception of Erae's best friend but she was ruined the moment she entered this weird triangle with ballerina and ex-bully.

Actually the character left impact to me the most before I dropped the story is Yoahn, I want to see her complex and sophisticated inner self, but it got ruined with the development of the story, lol. I dont really like Chayoon.

Nah, Sungji has to understand she made a mistake and should be the one to grow up and do what had to be done instead of leaving like that.

That's what you want for SuminxSungji couple to become tolerable when it ends, not how the story will go, lol xDDDDD. Sungji left because she is sure of herself, that she didnt do anything wrong and that she is right. There is no reason for Sungji to look back or thinking she is wrong. Unless someone tells her so. So the idea should be Sumin looks for her, not the other way around.

And here's the idea - what is Seju's brother up to? What is he getting ready?

The house Seju is supposed to visit. Nothing special there.

Seju saw the state Sumin was in, Sumin told her what happened. Seju might be the one to bring them back together somehow.

Seju wont go that far, and honestly, letting an antagonist to make a grand exit like Seju like this is already making Sungji lose her characteristic. If Seju is the one bringing them back, it makes this couple a lot worse.

Going to the wedding would be too overdramatic because as I said, it's easier to go and see Sungji at work or at home. No need in ruining someone's wedding with showing up with eyes red and puffy, runny nose, pale and tired as hell. Even the best sunglassess wouldn't hide how miserable and sick she looks like. Besides, I don't think she'd want to cause a scene between herself and Sungji on someone's happiest day of life.

Not necessary, time has passed, Sumin might not be in that state anymore, and talking to each other doesnt mean they did it in front of everyone =)))))).

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 3:22AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

With the scale from 1 to 10, how highly the story would go that way in your mind? Realistically speaking?

5 :)

You really fix on giving 50-50 for Sungji's answer about everything this time? After all, Sungji's answer will let us know who will be the couple, lol.

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

With the scale from 1 to 10, how highly the story would go that way in your mind? Realistically speaking?

You really fix on giving 50-50 for Sungji's answer about everything this time? After all, Sungji's answer will let us know who will be the couple, lol.

Gonna need a little bit more than her answer...
I think the ending will be one of the following raking from highest to lowest probability:
- all three part way: because no matter who sumin is with, she will be thinking about the other one, and sungji/seju is not cool with that.
- sumin x sungji: sumin needs to sell or burn down the house. No exception.
- sumin x seju: Sungji will need to talk Sumin into this And Sumin brings her lazy ass to find Seju And Seju takes her back... tough one.

Edit: as always, my math (5) is wrong. Good thing there is something called standard deviation. Allow me to add 2.5 as the std. Phew, all covered.

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 3:56AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Haha, yeah, I guess there's a lot of sex. And BDSM lately, which is not what I like. Sue is also a terrible villain but the story overal is ok to me. I really, really love Mel and I root for her and Lynn.

I tried it for about under 20 chaps sth, cant remember, its been too long and this is what it left me
- too much sex and well, sex with this kind of thing is totally really not my thing
- the main characters are not some kind of strong characters. I remember when I first read wdtfs, Sumin already appeared to be pretty appealing with her mysterious aura but from what I remember, Mei is just so so, a typical antagonist who tried to build a life, as for Lynn, I have nothing to say, this character is pretty...plain, lol.

I've started reading it when it had more than 20 chapters, it got interesing the same moment it started going down IMO. As I said, BDSM is not what I like and Sue is terrible. The latest rape thing is also an issue to me but I can't drop it because I really want to see how the author will solve all of it.

The problem with Citrus is that it's not getting regular updates and you forget all the details until the next chapter comes out.

Nah, thats not the main problem for me to drop it. I dont like too simple story where its all about figuring about your feelings towards each other and cute dates, I dropped it even before it got bored, lollll.

For me it's enough. If I can't remember what it was all about, I stop even looking for an update and pick the story up again when it's like 10 chapters more, read it again, drop, read... etc. And one day I stop reading it at all. But I'm still trying to follow Citrus.

That's my problem with TLD too although I don't like all the side characters with an exception of Erae's best friend but she was ruined the moment she entered this weird triangle with ballerina and ex-bully.

Actually the character left impact to me the most before I dropped the story is Yoahn, I want to see her complex and sophisticated inner self, but it got ruined with the development of the story, lol. I dont really like Chayoon.

I liked the doctor and Erae was finally getting some backstory. It all was put on hiatus when new characters appeared and took the main roles.

Nah, Sungji has to understand she made a mistake and should be the one to grow up and do what had to be done instead of leaving like that.

That's what you want for SuminxSungji couple to become tolerable when it ends, not how the story will go, lol xDDDDD. Sungji left because she is sure of herself, that she didnt do anything wrong and that she is right. There is no reason for Sungji to look back or thinking she is wrong. Unless someone tells her so. So the idea should be Sumin looks for her, not the other way around.

Exactly.
Although I can see Sungji coming to her senses. Especially if some time passed.

And here's the idea - what is Seju's brother up to? What is he getting ready?

The house Seju is supposed to visit. Nothing special there.

We don't know that yet ;)

Seju saw the state Sumin was in, Sumin told her what happened. Seju might be the one to bring them back together somehow.

Seju wont go that far, and honestly, letting an antagonist to make a grand exit like Seju like this is already making Sungji lose her characteristic. If Seju is the one bringing them back, it makes this couple a lot worse.

But I can see her going that far. She made the first step when she told Sungji about the scarf.

Going to the wedding would be too overdramatic because as I said, it's easier to go and see Sungji at work or at home. No need in ruining someone's wedding with showing up with eyes red and puffy, runny nose, pale and tired as hell. Even the best sunglassess wouldn't hide how miserable and sick she looks like. Besides, I don't think she'd want to cause a scene between herself and Sungji on someone's happiest day of life.

Not necessary, time has passed, Sumin might not be in that state anymore, and talking to each other doesnt mean they did it in front of everyone =)))))).

The question is how much time has passed. Let's not forget that Sumin was supposed to get to the wedding with Sungji. I doubt her friends would've invite her over once they found out Sungji is not with her anymore. And if the time skip isn't long then I can't see Sumin collecting herself enough to get there. It just doesn't make any sense if she can go to work or where Sungji lives. So I'm actually with Nora here - someone else is calling Sungji at the end of ch.91. Could be Dawoon, could be someone else. Sungji may talk to that person and realize what kind of mistake she did and since she has a good heart she'll want to fix it somehow. We also don't know who's calling Sumin and she's not picking up - Nami seems to be only one I can think of. She has no one else left around her and it was Nami who took care of her last time.

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 3:58AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I think the ending will be one of the following raking from highest to lowest probability:
- all three part way: because no matter who sumin is with, she will be thinking about the other one, and sungji/seju is not cool with that.

It would not be a story about healing then. And Sumin is not thinking about Seju anymore. She's all about Sungji. She even admited herself she can't stop thinking about her.

• sumin x sungji: sumin needs to sell or burn down the house. No exception.

No, I don't care about the house. She liked it, she wanted it, she'd buy it herself but Seju was faster. Let her have what she wants, is it that much?

• sumin x seju: Sungji will need to talk Sumin into this And Sumin brings her lazy ass to find Seju And Seju takes her back... tough one.

Can't see it happening.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

- sumin x seju: Sungji will need to talk Sumin into this And Sumin brings her lazy ass to find Seju And Seju takes her back... tough one.

Edit: as always, my math (5) is wrong. Good thing there is something called standard deviation. Allow me to add 2.5 as the std. Phew, all covered.

LOL, now this is more acceptable, but yeah, I agree, if suminxsungji back together, the first thing should be sell that effing house, LOLLLL

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

LOL, now this is more acceptable, but yeah, I agree, if suminxsungji back together, the first thing should be sell that effing house, LOLLLL

Sungji beging the one to come to herSumin, explain herself, talk and apologize is more important to me, heh.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

It would not be a story about healing then. And Sumin is not thinking about Seju anymore. She's all about Sungji. She even admited herself she can't stop thinking about her.

It has stopped being a healing story the day Sungji left without words, LOLLL. Even if right now suminxsungji is the couple for the end, the healing part has died for me.

No, I don't care about the house. She liked it, she wanted it, she'd buy it herself but Seju was faster. Let her have what she wants, is it that much?

Well, its the house where you fuck your ex gf, bought it from your ex gf, now living with your current gf, LOL, now let's not say the ex gf is not the normal one, LOL while with thousand of better houses out there.

No, living in that kind of house with your current gf is totally not fine.

• sumin x seju: Sungji will need to talk Sumin into this And Sumin brings her lazy ass to find Seju And Seju takes her back... tough one.

Can't see it happening.

Actually it can, LOLLLL, I just dont have faith in that but actually it can, xDDDDDD, you never know until you hear Sungji's reasons.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Sungji beging the one to come to herSumin, explain herself, talk and apologize is more important to me, heh.

I dont see it happening, lol and well, too dramatic ending for my liking, lol, I dont like it, lol

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

It has stopped being a healing story the day Sungji left without words, LOLLL. Even if right now suminxsungji is the couple for the end, the healing part has died for me.

Agree. But it can make me tolerate them if Sungji is the one to come to Sumin. Sccrew the house. Sungji actually like the house so I couldn't care less about it.

Well, its the house where you fuck your ex gf, bought it from your ex gf, now living with your current gf, LOL, now let's not say the ex gf is not the normal one, LOL while with thousand of better houses out there.

No, living in that kind of house with your current gf is totally not fine.

Only if the current gf doesn't like it. But she does. And it's not like you sell a house only because you had sex with someone else in there.

Can't see it happening.

Actually it can, LOLLLL, I just dont have faith in that but actually it can, xDDDDDD, you never know until you hear Sungji's reasons.

Can't wait to see those reasons.

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

If you don't get why that house is evil (I am not even counting that damn pillow), you need to reread from chapter 54. After that, if you still don't get it, read it again!

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

If you don't get why that house is evil (I am not even counting that damn pillow), you need to reread from chapter 54. After that, if you still don't get it, read it again!

I have a flat where 3 people died and I don't feel good out there because I know about those deaths. I still didn't sell it but I don't live there either. Sungji doesn't seem to act like me at all, she had sex out there too so I really see no reason for Sumin to sell something she likes and wanted. And right now it reminds her of no one else but Sungji, isn't it funny? Cars reminded her of Seju.

joined Mar 21, 2017

I don't see what the big deal with the house is (Not as attached to things as some people are but that's just me), but I would be interested in how many times they slept in that house as Sumin seemed to go to Seju's place quite a bit too. Waits for Nora to go and compile a tally chart of how many times they slept in each place

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 4:42AM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Izz who does the house remind Sungji of?

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

There's no proof it reminds her of her. Or did I forget about something?

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

You forgot to reread...

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Only if the current gf doesn't like it. But she does. And it's not like you sell a house only because you had sex with someone else in there.

You forgot who that someone else is, LOL and what that current gf knows of, LOLLL.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

You forgot to reread...

I don't have so much time. Chapter and page please.

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

I don't have so much time.

Oh hey, we have something in common. XD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

The one she is going to see next is the one she wants to be with

I'd bet that the one she sees first is the one she rejects. Also, since I want to see Seju more, I guess Sumin does too. lol

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 6:06AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

^The problem with Seju is that she left Sumin, there're 2 chapters left so I see no time for her to come back without creating a huge plothole.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I see no reason to not end the manhwa in chapter 91, so I believe there will be a twist.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I see no reason to not end the manhwa in chapter 91, so I believe there will be a twist.

I'll admit in current situation I'd take team pink fresh start over team blonde but it's still easier to make team blonde more tolerable than using a plothole to create team pink. There already are too many of those and they'll never get filled which is a shame.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

The one she is going to see next is the one she wants to be with

I'd bet that the one she sees first is the one she rejects.

For the first time, I'm seeing you being so sure about a prediction, you're always so so about this

Also, since I want to see Seju more, I guess Sumin does too. lol

LOLLLLLL

joined Jun 23, 2017

You forgot to reread...

I wish I could be as blunt as you, momonosuke...

To reply you must either login or sign up.