Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

but you know.. at the grocery store the two girls thought that Sumin is just a student who can't even afford ramen XDDD

I might sound like Vanbun in this comment but that scene reminds me of Girls Generation Taeyeon. She is famous for her baby face who looks like kid sometimes.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

but you know.. at the grocery store the two girls thought that Sumin is just a student who can't even afford ramen XDDD

She surely looks like one. Short stuff and all, haha!

joined Mar 5, 2017

Hahaha! i'm laughing myself out. For a bystander, she actually looked like it. XD
Nice one for noticing something funny in this very emotional chapter. :)

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

sigh I feel exactly like this too. I am very well aware of the Sumin x Sungji ending. But seeing the way Seju let Sumin go...is just too emotional. I wish I could feel the same for Sungji but unfortunately I'm not moved by their(temporary) break up. They always gave me that married couple chemistry, but the type of married that actually are still in love with each other, after all these years.
Sungji and Sumin feels more like an infatuation, although I know it is not.

All I can say is, Seju best girl.

In agreement. I think you explained that properly. I was never moved by their interactions. Though the ending seems clear, I could never see the connection other than infatuation.

That's what made no sense to me, because the story revolved so deeply about the unfinished business of Seju and Sumin, it always, drove me to think Sungji was like the commercial break while those two fates kept colliding.

In fact, I feel Sumin is now acting like when Seju was left alone. Which makes me wonder if we are going to go in circles... and if she loves Sungji why the hell hasn't she gone and look for her to tell her she is free from Seju. Nothing makes sense to me..

Didn't she already tell Sungji that Seju isn't living with her anymore? She doesn't need to tell her "hey, ya know, Seju left so I'm completely free to be with you!". That would be stupid.

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Have you seen the Manhwa (On a Leash) on one of the panels? XDDD

Sumin finally bought a TV.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

it's not about the bet anymore.. but this is what I rooted for, breaking of the wheel.

Seju will no longer be a rebound girl.. NEVER again. She left gracefully

Well, she left for another country, just like we predicted but well, I dont see Seju and Sumin's scenes anymore. It stops here, now =)))))

The remaining 2 chaps would probably be about Sungji and Sumin to get back together, lol

But for the first time in this manhwa, I see Seju better than Sungji. For the first time, Seju is really something more than just behind Sungji in everything.

joined May 18, 2017

In fact, I feel Sumin is now acting like when Seju was left alone. Which makes me wonder if we are going to go in circles... and if she loves Sungji why the hell hasn't she gone and look for her to tell her she is free from Seju. Nothing makes sense to me..

Didn't she already tell Sungji that Seju isn't living with her anymore? She doesn't need to tell her "hey, ya know, Seju left so I'm completely free to be with you!". That would be stupid.

She could easily go chase after her and tell her the ties have been broken. And I think we are far past "that would be stupid" - because arguably more than half of the story has revolved about stupid immature decisions.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

But for the first time in this manhwa, I see Seju better than Sungji. For the first time, Seju is really something more than just behind Sungji in everything.

High five here.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

High five here.

OMGGGGG, this is the first time we agree on sth, OMGGGGGGGG

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie0104

I guess in Sungji leaving Sumin without a word is also an opportunity for Sumin to figure out things on her own instead of focusing on a single reason on why it happened. It was not only because Sumin took Sungji for granted .. maybeeee that's why Sungji just left Sumin for a while to think it through. Whether they will talk again, of course they will do. I even suspect seeing either Dawoon or Sumin at the wedding. But mostly Dawoon.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

She could easily go chase after her and tell her the ties have been broken. And I think we are far past "that would be stupid" - because arguably more than half of the story has revolved about stupid immature decisions.

But that tie is completely broken only now, after Seju had left who knows where.
And Sumin is way too short to find Sungji in such a huge crowd, lol. She couldn't see above all those heads.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

High five here.

OMGGGGG, this is the first time we agree on sth, OMGGGGGGGG

Not the first, but I've rarely quoted you ;)

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

yoonie0104

I guess in Sungji leaving Sumin without a word is also an opportunity for Sumin to figure out things on her own instead of focusing on a single reason on why it happened. It was not only because Sumin took Sungji for granted .. maybeeee that's why Sungji just left Sumin for a while to think it through. Whether they will talk again, of course they will do. I even suspect seeing either Dawoon or Sumin at the wedding. But mostly Dawoon.

Somehow I can't see Sumin attending to a wedding. She was supposed to be Sungji's +1, no reason for her to go there alone.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie0104

I also think that its Dawoon, they are friends since childhood after all but Sumin also knows the wedding date and place so who knows, but either one of them, for sure.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Dammit Seju:
Mercedes AMG
McLaren P1
Lamborghini Aventador
Ferrari 458

the girl has a great taste.. but my all times favorite was the Aston Martin Vanquish she bought Sumin

Seju vs. Jay Leno !! XD

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 11:22AM

joined Jun 6, 2016

The answer of how to pass time... watching tv!

I might sound like Vanbun in this comment but that scene reminds me of Girls Generation Taeyeon. She is famous for her baby face who looks like kid sometimes.

See! We aren't that delusional after all. Lol

Seju becomes the best third wheel fictional character I've ever read so far lol. In case there is no twist.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 11:26AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

only if Sumin knew that her private life is more interesting to me than GOT that she watching XD

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Well Sungji didn't leave only because Seju was physically around. She was still emotionally scarred from Sumin's cheating and provably feared that Sumin might leave her again. Her trust in Sumin was lost after the cheating, and Seju being around was reaffirming her insecurities.
But i agree that this story has gone a bit too much around the break up-make up cycles unnecessarily to some extend.

Dispite the fact that Sumin and Sungji will make up again in the end, i think that Seju will still be on Sumin's life to some degree, as friends.
Because Gaji have made her so intertwined with Sumin, that I really don't see her being completely out of Sumin's life. But on the flipside, she won't be Sumin's puppy either.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Vanbun

Do you listen to a lot of Kpop or just Girl's Generation? Do you like Blackpink?

In case there is no twist.

It being a twist or not is subjective at this point, I guess. XD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

How can a girl survive without trying to make money, I have no idea, lolll.

See! We aren't that delusional after all. Lol

Recently, Taeyeon has become too feminist for my liking. Blame the stylist but her old style is literally a real life walking Sumin, lolll.

Seju becomes the best third wheel fictional character I've ever read so far lol. In case there is no twist.

There would be no more twist for her character, dont worry and I'm doubting that we could ever see her again in remaining two chaps, but Seju rocks her role, literally.

I pray so hard that we wont see a scene of Seju somewhere and the end, lollll. I WANT TO SEE HER HAPPY WITH SOMEONE, lolllll.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 11:33AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Dammit Seju:
Mercedes AMG
McLaren P1
Lamborghini Aventador
Ferrari 458

the girl has a great taste.. but my all times favorite was the Aston Martin Vanquish she bought Sumin

Seju vs. Jay Leno !! XD

Hmm, what kind of car branch she hasnt driven yet? Hmmm, just in case I prepared for her grand final appearance of the story

Audi R8?

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I pray so hard that we wont see a scene of Seju somewhere and the end, lollll. I WANT TO SEE HER HAPPY WITH SOMEONE, lolllll.

I'll always ship her with Nami. Can't help it!

joined Jun 6, 2016

My theory is right afterall, after depression comes acceptance. Seju finally able to move on, she is a strong girl to be admired.

Sumin.... what can I say more, karma is a bitch. Feel sorry because even after all this, many still blame her only and praise highly on sungji action. Really? Innocent or not, if you kill people, you has killed people. Her disappearing act has no excuse, she could end it better. I doubt I want to see sumin and sungji together after this.... to many reasons against it.

Sungji... finally she got what she want in early chapters, sumin only thinking of her.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 11:41AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

Dammit Seju:
Mercedes AMG
McLaren P1
Lamborghini Aventador
Ferrari 458

Seju vs. Jay Leno !! XD

Hmm, what kind of car branch she hasnt driven yet? Hmmm, just in case I prepared for her grand final appearance of the story

Audi R8?

Sumin.lol

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Sumin was watching game of thrones. Dracarys :3

To reply you must either login or sign up.