Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Tumblr_ogrev97nel1tx2rdco1_250
joined Nov 10, 2016

Welcome to the thread, Serena :) I hope you enjoy your staying around where everyone brings their unique flavor to the aromatic blend of coffee we serve in here ;)

There's a new topic being discussed everyday hehe. It's a little hard to catch up sometimes but I'm enjoying my time here (^ ^)

im sure you have you personal reasons, and it's fine,

I'm not very proud of where I am due to the backwards views here towards LGBT relationships...

I actually am set for a date with a very gay cute girl, so I guess that this period of life has something going for it^^

Congratulations!! Have a great time you two

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 10:08AM

joined Nov 10, 2016

You're actualy right on that, I am older lol; 22 this year ^ _ ^

Can't believe I missed this, you're 3 years older than me. I guess I should call you Rina-nee then? hehe We even have matching avatars!

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I'm not very proud of where I am due to the backwards views here towards LGBT relationships...

I understand this so much. Don't worry, you're not the only one.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Omg @BlackKitty, what've you done? XD

Anyways, @Serena, just Rina is fine...as much as that does sound nice.

Someone please say they're older than me, like, really :')

Edit: ...I guess I'll go with being called Rina-nee...not because I like it or anything... totallynotbeingatsundere

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 10:24AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

^ Glad to hear that :)

Rina onee-chan sounds cute

I've done nothing xD

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 10:22AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Pretty sure Serena got the idea from you and Galich ;)

(I'm kidding btw)

joined Nov 10, 2016

...I guess I'll go with being called Rina-nee...not because I like it or anything... totallynotbeingatsundere

Tsunderes are the best deres! (^ ^)

^ Pretty sure Serena got the idea from you and Galich ;)

Not at all.

Doesn't it?

I'm fine with just calling you Rina if you find it awkward though!

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 10:35AM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

These NTrap avi are killing me.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

^Are you not using one too?

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

If you use mobile, then you see no avatars!

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

@Rina and Serena Cool, I'm from China but grew up in the states. I lived in a semi backwards area so I understand that.

So does anyone know of any good yuri anime I can watch? I'd like a light comedy, but any would be fine.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Is this a French? I don't understand French much.

Yeah it's in French, but it's k, you don't have to understand the lyrics to enjoy the musical flow
Man, I'm still surprised you don't know French. All your life, a francophone city. Rip, you're missing out :<

Who said all my life? I told i moved a lot.

My bad, but I do recall having asked if you lived elsewhere before. You didn't answer that bit so I assumed you didn't
Well that makes sense for the French, finally a bit of peace of mind

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

^ Glad to hear that :)

I've done nothing xD

Or Rina-senpai, well to me at least ;3 ehe

Jeez this feels to weird, I was up all night until 4:30am with my cans of redbull, gave in my essay today! Hope I did well >A< But I only got like two and a half hours of sleep and I don't feel sleepy, ahaha how werid XD

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 2:49PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

With like 6 redbull can flowing in your veins, that understandable.

On the contrary, I had 3 hours of sleep this night and I'm drop-dead tired.

joined Jan 19, 2014

Speaking of shipping, for all of my recent complaining about life and such, I actually am set for a date with a very gay cute girl, so I guess that this period of life has something going for it^^

Galich I'm rooting for ya man, hope it goes well ;)

joined Jan 19, 2014

Utoptia awwwwww, poor you =(, I also got like 2-3 hours of sleep but I guess I'm still hyped on redbull, so it's gonna feel quite shitting when it wares of, I also had like 3 espresso when I was at school today, one at breakfast and at lunch and one on my way home with some friends, coffee coffee coffee XD

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

Thought I'd go ahead and change my profile pic too. (I know it's a day late, but that's just how I roll). News with me: I got a smart phone for the first and have been addicted to it. That's about it. Kthanxbai!
EDIT: I forgot to say what it is. It's my favorite character from any anime, Nicholas D. Wolfwood from Trigun. Ya needle noggin!

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 4:10PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

I'm fine with just calling you Rina if you find it awkward though!

Naw. I'm just not really used to it, thats all ^ _ ^

Or Rina-senpai, well to me at least ;3 ehe

This is fine too :p

Jeez this feels to weird, I was up all night until 4:30am with my cans of redbull, gave in my essay today! Hope I did well >A< But I only got like two and a half hours of sleep and I don't feel sleepy, ahaha how werid XD

Good luck! ^ o ^ I can usually stay awake at night with no issues if i sleep during the evening; though lately that seems to be becoming less and less possible.

These NTrap avi are killing me.

If only I could say the same for your previous avatar, I didn't even knew who that was until @Faust pointed it out.

I also had like 3 espresso when I was at school today, one at breakfast and at lunch and one on my way home with some friends, coffee coffee coffee XD

Neko-chan, Queen of Drinking Coffee XD 3 espresso in a day is amazing lol.

@Rina and Serena Cool, I'm from China but grew up in the states. I lived in a semi backwards area so I understand that.

Oo, interesting :o Nice to see someone that grew up abroad here, actually.

So does anyone know of any good yuri anime I can watch? I'd like a light comedy, but any would be fine.

Watch Hidan no Aria AA, it's great! ^ O ^

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 5:39PM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I asked this already in the Yuri discussion thread, but I kind of need a quick answer so I'll ask it here too:

For those more knowledgeable about Japanese manga tropes, is the whole doing lewd things in the nurse's office more of a yuri trope or just a general trope in Japanese manga? I just saw a tumblr post offhandedly saying it's a yuri thing and I wanted to know if that was true.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I asked this already in the Yuri discussion thread, but I kind of need a quick answer so I'll ask it here too:

For those more knowledgeable about Japanese manga tropes, is the whole doing lewd things in the nurse's office more of a yuri trope or just a general trope in Japanese manga? I just saw a tumblr post offhandedly saying it's a yuri thing and I wanted to know if that was true.

Well, for school settings it makes sense, since it's about the only place in a high school with a bed.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Well, for school settings it makes sense, since it's about the only place in a high school with a bed.

Ah yes, I suppose that would be the case. It's most likely a general thing then.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Not feeling the best of days lately.

Not because I'm depressed or anything, but rather, a combination of hope and worry is sapping away my energy - It's an interesting feeling, to say the least.

This post only made slightly more sense in my head (lol)

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 12:35AM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Not feeling the best of days lately.

Not because I'm depressed or anything, but rather, a combination of hope and worry is sapping away my energy - It's an interesting feeling, to say the least.

This post only made slightly more sense in my head (lol)

Well, hang in there Rina. Hope you have an a.ok day today ;3

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Thanks! ^ _ ^

Just feeling like sleeping lately; already slept most of today at work and then more when I got home. There's a relatively high chance that I am becoming so obsessed with this manga that it's starting to affect my mood a little...

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Utoptia awwwwww, poor you =(, I also got like 2-3 hours of sleep but I guess I'm still hyped on redbull, so it's gonna feel quite shitting when it wares of, I also had like 3 espresso when I was at school today, one at breakfast and at lunch and one on my way home with some friends, coffee coffee coffee XD

This going to be me today~ I actually fell asleep at 7pm, woke up at 2am. Been up since and I can't go home to nap because I have lab at 2pm ;___;

To reply you must either login or sign up.