Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'm happy that someone is still commenting this series here xD

Three of Eight
Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

Like it's really obvious Ratana is awesome at the art. Like always super well drawn and all that but can I just mention quickly how much I adore when she draws eyes? Like she really gets those emotions in eyes down so well.

Like in this whenever Mel looks at Lynn in that romantic liking kind of way and it's just all there in the face... no words needed.

I just really like those moments.

As for the story I agree. Nice little chapter. Progressing along at a nice little pace. Excited to see how it continues!

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 8:17PM

Tumblr_inline_mgizuwv6kd1qbs47q
joined Jan 25, 2016

Gotta admit I really love this series. I hope to see this to the end!

joined Feb 1, 2016

Ok so that little Real or Fake thing she posted on her FB .... I had assumed it probably was a flash back or altered to not be fully accurate.

Well lmao. After reading the new 23 I am starting to wonder about that =p It actually could be very very real given shes was blushing hard and wearing the same clothes.

The text may still be altered to be fake of course but it''s definitely making me go back on my original conclusion.

Well played Ratana well played ;D

Good chapter. Cute blushing. Excellent.

last edited at Sep 2, 2016 12:58PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

well... it was real :3

last edited at Sep 2, 2016 2:00PM

joined Feb 1, 2016

Ahahaha excellent. I was so hoping my initial thought was completely wrong.

Well excellent. Excited for c24 a little bit more now.

Honestly that blush s adorable I can't even

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

more blushes soon...

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

"Real or fake" - I thought it was something from Mel's past but yes, now we know it wasn't :) Still waiting though to see what happened in the past.
Ch. 23 - again great chapter. I feel a bit sorry for Grace but damn woman, pull it together, let it go and in time find someone who will share your feelings. I see this so many times in real life. I know it's hard but you can't force love where there is none. And yeah, our sweet Lynn is no innocent girl hehehe :D
I really like how every chapter brings so many feelings. And the story could totaly be in real life. Except maybe the game, contract and moving in part hehe :)

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

The only thing I could really think of was.... Good LORD, poor Lynn, finally gave in to her perfectly normal "inclinations" from an earlier chapter and... ended up spied upon. Till the very end.

Worst timing ever.

Mel you're awful! Just standing there watching... though, I mean, I guess it IS your room, but.... pfffffff hahahaha

So awkward... me, my cat and my flannel shirts all love it. XD

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Oh, goddammit Grace. If you die because of your own stupid decisions after Mel gave you a piece of her mind like that, and leave her full of even more regret and bitterness toward herself, I'll never forgive you.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Fucking god! I wanted to throw my phone away when they got interrupted! I'm like mad at Grace and also just a little worried that what if her boyfriend did this to her. Things were going so freaking well man Dx

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Intense chapter. Such a sweet, hot and steamy scene before the damn phone rang :D Poor Lynn's heart - in one day with Lynn and later with Mel cos she just couldn't like wait till next day lol :D
That ribbon is magic - first flew in the air ,then was just untied and then quickly back tied again hehe.
And what about that word Mel wanted to say before the phone rang? Maybe not "I love you" but rather some naughty sex talk :D
And poor Grace.With her shitty guy it probably wasn't an accident. I hope she'll be ok

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I noticed the ribbon too, lol... a bit of unusual imagery inconsistentcy but I can overlook it. Surely coming up with these full color things weekly can't be an easy task. I know I sure as hell couldn't do it!

Pretttttty sure she was gonna tell Lynn she loved her. I was completely expecting some sort of interruption though, and wasn't surprised. The story can't end just yet after all!

I mean, I feel bad for Grace, unrequited love is THE worst thing. (Been there, been doing it now for oh, about 16 years or so.) But that doesn't mean that you go do stupid shit like involving yourself with whoever will take you, ostensibly to make your object of affection notice you (which is what I think Tom is really all about), and get the everlasting SNOT beaten out of you, even after your unrequited love just told you in (kinda mean) plain words that it was. Not. Gonna. Happen. At that point you cut your losses, cut the farce, and leave the shit bag you're letting beat you.

Now Mel is gonna have this guilt hanging over her head for a while, I knew it the moment Grace showed up so soon with that ring and it just solidified it when she showed up (unsurprisingly) with a broken wrist.

last edited at Sep 9, 2016 6:55PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Guys i'm so confused if i choose to read this manga or Serenade. What should i do?!

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

If you want angst, drama and steamy sexy scenes read this. If you want psychological mind games and blackmail with a side order of rapey-ness, read Serenade.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Too much confusion, just a question is it okay to read these manga from an outside link? I mean i know its illegal to copy them becuz of copyright but is reading them on other site okay?

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Acording to the rules here discussing anything other than the official sources is not proper. Don't link to or discuss illegal or unofficial sources. Which is really just plain, obvious courtesy to the artists and scanlating teams.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

UlquiorraSchiffer1

I've referred you to Rule 9 of the forum before, what is so hard to understand here? Don't link to pirate versions of Lezhin stuff. The material in question is already in English there anyway, so the only real reason to read elsewhere is "I want free stuff".

Not to mention, the artist of this particular series has been known to read these forums. It's the absolute height of rudeness to encourage people to circumvent her getting paid right in front of her face.

You can read them wherever you want I suppose. It's on your own conscience. Just don't link to or promote those other sites here.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

I didn't link or promoto any unofficial site. I just asked a question in yes or no. Thats all.

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Mel, oh Mel. Please don't go and beat the snot out of Tom or anything else rash like that. Please just go home and hold tightly onto Lynn for her warmth, and comfort, and kindness, and compassion for you. The "need" of her you were speaking of just so recently is nothing compared to the kind of need you have for her now.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Mel, oh Mel. Please don't go and beat the snot out of Tom or anything else rash like that. Please just go home and hold tightly onto Lynn for her warmth, and comfort, and kindness, and compassion for you. The "need" of her you were speaking of just so recently is nothing compared to the kind of need you have for her now.

I like the way you are thinking :3

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I'm sorry but what...? since when did this turn into a crime/mystery story? I'm not sure what to think... the relationship between Mel and Lynn seems to be kind of rushed and I think this case will make them grow apart between each other and then it will be drama but... I don't know >.>

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Poor Grace but thank god there's still hope for her. Who wants to torture that bastard of hers in a medieval way raise your hand. Mel probably wants to do the same but please be there for Lynn and let Crystal do what she does best. If anything happens to Mel Lynn's heart would be beyond repair . The feels "Pulse" gives are sometimes beyond words. Ratana is one great story teller :D

Alextasha Uploader
UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Well.....damn

To reply you must either login or sign up.