joined May 7, 2016

nice B)

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

Lol Miya looks like Homura from madoka Magica -_-

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Did you mean Hazuki? Or did I interpret it wrong?

last edited at Jul 5, 2016 2:42PM

Aoi-avatar
joined Dec 26, 2015

Did you mean Hazuki? Or did I interpret it wrong?

Hazuki looks like Miya from Sono Hana that looks like Homura from Madoka Magica

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hazuki has permanent bedroom eyes.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Right, next story need to be the Middleschool girl and the kidnap- I mean recruiter.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

This author never disappoints.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

Hazuki has permanent bedroom eyes.

lmao you're right

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

They're one of my favourites when it comes to original NSFW work.

joined Jul 5, 2016

This is actually the first yuri that I caught myself drooling, didn't reach the keyboard tho, is all good.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

took a peak at some non-translated stuff, kinda disappointed on some of those.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

took a peak at some non-translated stuff, kinda disappointed on some of those.

Those don't exist. Translating makes it real.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Why recently manga and doujin draw more of that 'position'? Is it good? Should I try it with my GF? @///@

Hero-Shepherd
Starfire%20loves%20mustard
joined Apr 26, 2016

This was cute.

35c990f6-7c27-4620-972d-5aaee310af25-15976-00000b53e4662256
joined Jun 6, 2016

Why recently manga and doujin draw more of that 'position'? Is it good? Should I try it with my GF? @///@

I know right? Makes me wanna try it too

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I've heard it can be a little uncomfortable if you try to press too hard, but it can be a fun way to add some variety in to what you're doing. But for the people who enjoy it, they'd said that how and why you use it is a little different from the way that PiV works so while it's usually drawn as equivalent, it's really more for establishing physical intimacy than it is for being an express ticket to orgasm town

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Hazuki looks like Hazuki, and also Chikane.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

They're one of my favourites when it comes to original NSFW work.

Pretty much this, next to Amano Shuninta. Enjoyable stuff all around.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Girls Picture Book by Urutsu Sahari
minor error in pg 13, was fixed
https://yuriproject.net/girls-picture-book/?PageSpeed=noscript

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

They draw it because it's very visual, in the same way het sex is. The extreme pleasure effect is fictional though, as far as I know.

My suspicion is that it originated among otherwise straight authors doing girl-girl scenes without really knowing much about lesbian sex (how else would girls have sex?), and it spread from there. Now it's almost mandatory as a "finishing move" when it really isn't in real life.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

They draw it because it's very visual, in the same way het sex is. The extreme pleasure effect is fictional though, as far as I know.

My suspicion is that it originated among otherwise straight authors doing girl-girl scenes without really knowing much about lesbian sex (how else would girls have sex?), and it spread from there. Now it's almost mandatory as a "finishing move" when it really isn't in real life.

I've heard rumors that some lesbian couples enjoy that position. There's little harm in trying new stuff in your relationship, as long as everyone signs off on it, worse comes to worse, you don't try it again because wasn't enjoyable.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I've heard rumors that some lesbian couples enjoy that position. There's little harm in trying new stuff in your relationship, as long as everyone signs off on it, worse comes to worse, you don't try it again because wasn't enjoyable.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply the position was invented by het authors or really any authors. I was talking about the widespread use of it as a "finisher" and equivalent to intercourse in manga. RL lesbians who like it have been doing it for a long time but it's not what manga artists seem to think it is..

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Good read as always.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Urusu-sensei, that ecchi doujin we asked you for - well, now the editor wants a fluffy doujin. Urusu-sensei, today they want a doujin with some sort of plot ... Urusu-sensei, ... hmm not answering.

joined Oct 25, 2010

Hazuki has always been Miya’s knight in shining armor! I can understand her motivations! Is it wrong to love Miya and put her feelings above your own?

last edited at May 2, 2024 12:45AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.