Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

I pray to all that is holy that you're just an especially nasty troll. Your views are sickening, reprehensible and deserve neither validation here nor a platform to be expressed upon. The only pure thing about you is your hatred.

Your self-loathing must be staggering if you have the slightest shred of self-awareness.

joined Jan 8, 2016

oven

I like girls love that much so I want to burn all men in oven to help girls be thogether.
Except me of course)

Just kidding, I just want to send only gay men to Auschwitz.

Shut up

joined Mar 30, 2016

I'm laughing so hard I can't tell if it's a troll or not.

joined Aug 6, 2015

Whelp. This was the confirmation chapter that I didn't want to happen. At least it was fairly well written and somewhat believable how she'd have such doubts.

My concern is how this revelation is just going to hang over this entire series. No matter how good things might get in the future, there's always going to be this drama filled confrontation just around the corner. We know it's coming, and because we know, I'm just a bit more disinterested than I was previously.

I would have preferred her feelings to be shown to us and not told. Reveal this through her expressions and confusion. Never come right out and say it, but have it be observable to those who look. Devoting an entire chapter to this, no matter how well written or enjoyable, seems unnecessary.

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

i love this story, its so pure and just romantic and adorable...each repecting each others space.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Whelp. This was the confirmation chapter that I didn't want to happen. At least it was fairly well written and somewhat believable how she'd have such doubts.

My concern is how this revelation is just going to hang over this entire series. No matter how good things might get in the future, there's always going to be this drama filled confrontation just around the corner. We know it's coming, and because we know, I'm just a bit more disinterested than I was previously.

I would have preferred her feelings to be shown to us and not told. Reveal this through her expressions and confusion. Never come right out and say it, but have it be observable to those who look. Devoting an entire chapter to this, no matter how well written or enjoyable, seems unnecessary.

Personally I am really hoping that Sayaka gets someone else. I think Nakatani could write it well if the series ends up being that length (if it's too short then no), and it wouldn't leave the readers with a bad taste in their mouth.

Because that is pretty real life to me: you fall in love, they're not in love back, and you need to move on. But that doesn't have to be bad, and maybe it could even save their friendship?

But first, Yuu needs to get a lot gayer.

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 4:22PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

ignoring the nonsense going on in this thread -

Along with the chapter:

Another one falls into the same predictable pit. Not surprised in the slightest. But quite disappointed. It was so easy.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

This..is the first love triangle/disruption of the main couple I do not find annoying or repulsive. Very smooth, really like the character development shown in this chapter.

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 4:28PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Tiger

Because that is pretty real life to me: you fall in love, they're not in love back, and you need to move on. But that doesn't have to be bad, and maybe it could even save their friendship?

Nope. You fall in love, they're not in love back yet, and you need to try to change their way of seeing you.

It's not because you've been rejected once that you have to give up.

See "Their Story". If Sun Jing had moved on, End Of Story.

Rather more romantic.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

when sayaka describes touko it feels superficial. She describes about how touko is great at everything. Sayaka is blinded by her "love". Touko isn't perfect at all but sayaka thinks she is because touko has kept this image up with everyone. I didn't want sayaka to be in love with touko but it was obvious from the start that this would happen. What needs to happen is for touko to get jealous of Yuu. They may need to enter another character in the mix. Touko needs realise that maybe she does want her feelings reciprocated and not just enter in a one sided affair.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I may misremember, but didn't Sayaka say herself earlier that she knew Touko wasn't as perfect as she let on?

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

when sayaka describes touko it feels superficial. She describes about how touko is great at everything. Sayaka is blinded by her "love". Touko isn't perfect at all but sayaka thinks she is because touko has kept this image up with everyone. I didn't want sayaka to be in love with touko but it was obvious from the start that this would happen. What needs to happen is for touko to get jealous of Yuu. They may need to enter another character in the mix. Touko needs realise that maybe she does want her feelings reciprocated and not just enter in a one sided affair.

I don't think that's it at all. Sayaka is shown to be the most perceptive of the characters in the story. Sure, she was attracted to Touko right off the bat, but I believe that she understands and loves not the perfect Touko, but the Touko that strives to be.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

^^
Maybe Sayaka does love Touko that strives to be. But Its so predictable of a plot . The next predictable plot is if at the end sayaka ends up with touko. What with sayaka being the best friend and if this follows anime/manga logic the best friend always wins.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I knew it... I knew it... I FRICKING KNEW IT. AND NOW THE DREADFUL DAY HAS COME THAT MY FEARS ARE COMFIRMED THERE BETTER BE AN INTRODUCTION OF A NEW CHARACTER REAL SOON SO WE CAN PAIR HER UP WITH HER CAUSE I DON'T LIKE TRIANGLES I HATE THEM JUST NO. NO.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Agreed

Gayafication is required to proceed to next yuri level

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

"Predictable" seeing this word a lot, not sure it means what you guys think it means.

Just because the story has a love triangle just not make it bad or generic, what would make it bad or generic is if it did those things well........generically, whereas this one came about naturally and adds character depth to someone we have seen very little of mostly.
Frankly I'm more rooting for Gayaka to at the very least be happy right now than I am for Yuu/Touko to finally be a thing, the girl is just a really nice person and I dont want to see her depressed.

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 5:21PM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Wow, this last two chapter add nice things, a canon couple and other girl who already had a relationship with another girl
Howewer, let's be honest, a character who do nothing, well, don't deserve win nothing. Since Sayaka wanna keep this Status quo, she don't deserve to win, like happend in Strawberry Panic with Tamao, she do little to coquer Nagisa compared to Shizuma who were trying since they first meet.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Nya-chan:

Sayaka doesn't seem to think Touko is able to enter a relationship. And actually, Touko isn't in a relationship. She's just intoxicated by the feeling of love. If Yuu were to respond positively to her feelings, maybe Touko would run away.

Because Sayaka has feelings for Touko, she knows she can't enter a relationship with her. Because it would put pressure on Touko.

Touko entered a one-sided relationship with Yuu because it allows her to experience love, without the pressure of the other person's expectation.

And Yuu still ponders.

It's like an anti love triangle...or a triangle with only half a side?

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Thx for that after the idiots from yuri project dropped it per that series I was really sad

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 5:54PM

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

aw shit man, now i feel bad for Sayaka, I always feel bad for the childhood friend/person thats been there the longest, its like you know this person and you've liked them for a while.hmm still love Yuu x Touko tho . i also really like how she was able to speak to the coffee manager, I'm really enjoying the way this manga is progressing

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 5:59PM

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

^^
Maybe Sayaka does love Touko that strives to be. But Its so predictable of a plot . The next predictable plot is if at the end sayaka ends up with touko. What with sayaka being the best friend and if this follows anime/manga logic the best friend always wins.

lmao following anime logic, in most harems/love triangles , the best friend or person who's been there the longest never wins. Have you seen Kimi ni Todoke, The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, Toradora, Oreshura? the only one that quickly comes to mind is FMA, given all the ones mentioned are het

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 6:07PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

man I was hoping this wouldn't be another love triangle but I'm pleasantly surprised it avoided all the nasty tropes with love triangles. Sayaka is very mature. This manga continues to impress me.

joined May 19, 2016

I could never do that... if I'm in love with someone I'm gonna go for them, amd at least tell them my feelings. I have respect for characters and people who can put their personal feelings aside like Sayaka does. Glad she at has someone to talk to about it, otherwise those feelings might overflow. I really like the manager at the coffee shop. Interested to see where this one goes.

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

My heart goes out to Sayaka. But jeez, is that girl SHARP. Can't hide anything from her.

Her secret unrequited love KILLS ME. She doesn't blindly idealize Touko either... She genuinely sees her and knows not to push her emotions onto her. But I dearly hope she gets her chance to be honest with Touko at the right time. I'd rather her feelings not go down like a sacrificial lamb.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Dang, Sayaka's gaydar is on point. She spent all of two minutes interacting with the cafe manager and still managed to figure out her relationship with Hakozaki-sensei.

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 7:57PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.