Forum › Mama Yuu discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

mm back muscles

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Classic stressed, unhappy housewife finds she truly loves another stressed, unhappy housewife.

C'mon gals, just start the Cheating/Netorare already

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

That was nice tbh, I really liked it, but with the open ending, it's hard to see how it would go anywhere, unless there was cheating involved, or her marriage gets bad enough for a divorce (i don't think it was mentioned if construction worker mom was married, but if yes, then ouff, two divorces, that seems really troublesome)
It's not really a happy, or a sad ending, it just kinda ends with the realisation of love, which is good enough to an extent.
I kinda want more out of this story, to possibly see them being closer, and maybe more than friends, but I really don't know where or how this would go without potentially incredible drama to get there, without having to be a huge mess

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 2:50AM

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

I think she should cheat on her husband with the other lady. Her husband seems kinda garbage tbh and like. Cheating on her husband sounds like its what she needs right now? Like, she doesn't seem ready to go for a divorce or something but yeah.

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

I kinda want more out of this story, to possibly see them being closer, and maybe more than friends, but I really don't know where or how this would go without potentially incredible drama to get there

If the construction mom is not married/ already divorced (seriously... what married woman would be working like that? -Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she cannot do it, or could not be doing it by her free will even if married, she could have found her passion in it- unless her husband is a total slacker?... considering her personality she would have left him if he was unemployed out of pure lazyness and excuses, or gambling debts... there is an extent to love when you have a kid to look after for) aaaaaaaaaand the MC's husband leaves on his own... or dies...

It does not actually looks like they are having such a great marriage... but what do I know? I've never been married... xD

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

hmmmmm

LateNightLeona
Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

I kinda want more out of this story, to possibly see them being closer, and maybe more than friends, but I really don't know where or how this would go without potentially incredible drama to get there

If the construction mom is not married/ already divorced (seriously... what married woman would be working like that? -Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she cannot do it, or could not be doing it by her free will even if married, she could have found her passion in it- unless her husband is a total slacker?... considering her personality she would have left him if he was unemployed out of pure lazyness and excuses, or gambling debts... there is an extent to love when you have a kid to look after for) aaaaaaaaaand the MC's husband leaves on his own... or dies...

It does not actually looks like they are having such a great marriage... but what do I know? I've never been married... xD

She phrased it 'I work too' which would imply shes the second income of the family.

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

She phrased it 'I work too' which would imply shes the second income of the family.

oooooooooooor could be 'too' as in 'I take care of the house and work too' :B (just doing my best to give us hope...)

joined Oct 10, 2014

^ Ya did a great job pal! I see the lighttt!!!!!!!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i hope there's more. :) i really like tamamisu's work.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

oooooooooooor could be 'too' as in 'I take care of the house and work too' :B (just doing my best to give us hope...)

After saying that it helps that Shunya-kun is here to play with her kid, she adds that she also works. I do think she means that, as well as raising her daughter, she works. No actual indication of a husband here :3

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

now ditch this man and those bratty kids and go for her... :)

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

The hubby is probably cheating on her anyway, she should totally ditch him.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I think there was a oneshot here about a situation that's roughly a continuation of this one. But from another author.
It went like this:
What looks like a happy FF family is actually a sleepover a wife with kids does at her lover's house, giving her a chance to spend time together with said lover. So it conjures a bittersweet feeling.

Doesn't really feel like doing it with her husband 'cuz she's exhausted, but when she thinks about the strong lady she gets into the mood...hmm.... O_o... XD
WHERE'S THE HAPPY ENDING???

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

One of the worst Tamamusi's masterpiece !

joined Feb 7, 2016

I think there was a oneshot here about a situation that's roughly a continuation of this one. But from another author.
It went like this:
What looks like a happy FF family is actually a sleepover a wife with kids does at her lover's house, giving her a chance to spend time together with said lover. So it conjures a bittersweet feeling.

Yea the one from amano!

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

okay this was amazing and all, but all I can think about now are back muscles. that's some good shit

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Okay there is no cheating tag that is why there is (nothing good) happen...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mmm, not necessarily. That phrasing could easily mean "I work on top of raising kids, aren't I awesome?" and have nothing to do with a husband.

As to Yui-chin's comment about "what married woman would be working like that" it's even more significant when you ask what Japanese married woman would be working like that? Given how there's huge pressure for wives to quit their jobs (women not getting married so they can continue their careers is one thing blamed for the low birth rate), the fact that she's not only working but blue collar at that suggests there's no man in the picture.

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

Totally ripped and stuff, yeah gross totally gross. Hnnnn, is it warm in here?

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 9:20AM

MakixNico4ever
2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

Add het tag 'cuz I don't want other to be grossed out by the het that there's in the story like me (it's a bit, but there is.); btw the back muscles are very cool. (Another thing: how can a girl cute like her get excited by a guy like that?! IT'S HORRIBLE! GIRL, I'LL SAVE U! COME WITH ME AND MY YURI POWER! WAIT ONE SEC I NEED TO SHOWER FIRST)

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 1:28AM

K-8mrinwxaaz9-lt_gbsmjyizpi6k9rxvvyg8qyvh-o
joined Jun 24, 2015

I hope the artist decicides to make a series about this, or at least a sequel; does anyone know if this is a thing or not?

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I love me some muscles, but that ending! UGH! It felt so loose. Like someone said earlier, not really any closure. It felt kinda like stopping mid-sentence. It wasn't even really cliff hanger or an open ending, it just kinda stopped. Like "So I fell in love..." "Then?" "Then nothing. My husband's lazy and my job sucks. I hate my life..."

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 9:37AM

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

damn

I thought for sure she was going to lick off the dripping from the popsicle...so sad it didn't happen :'(

To reply you must either login or sign up.