Forum › Demi-chan wa Kataritai discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

More fuel to the fire for Hikari x Yuki

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Can I get a succubus and iron man ship please?
They're so cute together

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 6:32PM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

i like the male protagonist but i hope it doesn't get haremy because it seems its going there

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

the harem vibes are there especially in this latest chapter, the hugging was cute but the boob press reaction made me roll my eyes a bit. I'm all aboard for Satou/Takahashi though, Satou is cute and tries so hard to hold back. I'd like Takahashi to be the person who can love her without her succubus traits coming out!

Ava
joined Feb 28, 2016

it's pleasant so far. really hoping it doesnt get more harem-y

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Art and character work in this is really wonderful. Shame it went a bet haremish, but at least its a one sided affair rather than a ecchi grope-a-thon.

joined Aug 6, 2015

I'll be okay with the harem aspects as long as there's continuous character development and/or introspection. The chapter they all go to the beach for zero reason other than to draw them all in swimsuits is the one I'll peace out on.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'll be okay with the harem aspects as long as there's continuous character development and/or introspection. The chapter they all go to the beach for zero reason other than to draw them all in swimsuits is the one I'll peace out on.

You know there'll probably be one of those, don't you?

And maybe one with an onsen, where they compare their boob sizes and grope each other.

Maybe a test of courage?

What harem manga doesn't have those? :D

joined May 23, 2015

Well, it hasn't happened yet through the end of volume 2. And it's not really that kind of harem series. It actually takes things pretty seriously and realistically. Even the sexual stuff that occasionally comes up tends to be handled in a serious and mature fashion instead of used as an excuse to show sex appeal.

Even if events like that do come up, it's really hard to imagine them being used solely to show off some sex appeal thing. Every example of overtly sexualized imagery so far (again, speaking as far as the end of volume 2) have always had proper plot/setting/character development reasons behind them. And even those are fairly rare and usually extremely tame.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

O, this is really funny!
I like Monster Girls so much!

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

its the cringe chapter

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Why wouldn't you wear swimsuits at the beach? They're highschool students, of course they'll go on excursions or hang out at the beach if its relatively close.

I like this. Irregardless of harem or male main character, it has monster girls and has a nice and easy feel to it.

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 12:16PM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'm glad I decided to give this one a try. I'm loving the characters and the art style is really growing on me. Vampy-chan is just adorable, and the teacher is right, her hair is super cute.

joined Mar 5, 2016

DOSE ARMS, indeed

"demi-human" does strike me as maybe not really the most flattering term, though

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Demi-phile is the new insult

joined Jan 18, 2016

Sigh, so it's becomming student/ teacher huh...

joined Jul 20, 2011

"demi-human" does strike me as maybe not really the most flattering term, though

Indeed. Demis, like Marvel mutants, are all 100% pure unadulterated humans. Humans with unusual traits, but then again so are... say, dwarfs or autists. Those traits don't make them any less human (in the strict biological sense).

joined Feb 28, 2015

The reaction to her confession she likes things that smell is the best.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I'm in for the twincest through. I means if the character profile is correct, it won't be Takahashi x Vampy-chan that the author target.

I guess their dynamic as student and teacher are driving this manga in the first place

joined Jan 18, 2016

I'm in for the twincest through. I means if the character profile is correct, it won't be Takahashi x Vampy-chan that the author target.

I guess their dynamic as student and teacher are driving this manga in the first place

Heh, twincest õwõ
Sounds good to me!

joined Apr 30, 2014

Ha, I love page 6 of this chapter cause their noses are emphasized.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Aw, adorable Yuki Onna is adorable. Dullahan is still my favorite, though.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

this chapter was so great

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I generally dislike monster girl stories, and I definitely dislike harem, but I'm really enjoying this series. It's really kind of sweet.

Kyouko-chan's body, though...kind masculine looking in that bath scene. Did the author not have a good model?

joined Jan 18, 2016

" break a neck dulla-chan "
Meh. I don't have it that mutch by het student/teacher

To reply you must either login or sign up.