Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Ugh. I'm just gonna hang myself.

joined Jun 12, 2015

No chapter this week :(

last edited at Feb 24, 2016 11:10AM

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

That’s such a coincidence that both FF and What does the fox say don't have their chapters out this week. This could only mean one thing that they are made by the same person.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

That’s such a coincidence that both FF and What does the fox say don't have their chapters out this week. This could only mean one thing that they are made by the same person.

Lol I thought about that too. But there is no way it is possible. The writing styles are literally exactly the opposite with each other.
On the other hand I do think WDTFS author is reading FF lol

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I'd prefer that Ssamba reads WDTFS and you know... sauces things up a bit.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I'd prefer that Ssamba reads WDTFS and you know... sauces things up a bit.

Nah FF is not an adult manhwa so chances are very low. Maybe a kiss and confession but not more imo. But WDTFS using some FF development would make the story better imo. Not copying, but maybe a different take than just when Sumin and Sungji will do it.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I do think so too. The elevator scene, the ferris wheel, the spontaneous chase to hometown... haha

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

OOOOR. they are dating! haha. so they're both sick, cause they gave each other flu.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Conspiracy theory... Ssamba is the writer of Team Gaji since Ssamba can't draw both at the same time. Their last hiatus was around the same time as well. And this time..
It can't be coincidence if it's happened twice lol

More... Ssamba did write in her blog that she loved age gap lesbian story haha

last edited at Feb 24, 2016 10:26PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If there was a suspicion and we easily let it go, we would never find out anything. The would is full of secrets. Every single person sure has one. I will keep in mind that Team Gaji and Ssamba can be the same person. Team Gaji, you are caught. :D

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Seems people like this, might try it out in like 10 years when it becomes free because Im not interested enough by the first chapter to buy it, then again I wasn't interested in a lot of mangas first chapters but they got better.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

OOOOR. they are dating! haha. so they're both sick, cause they gave each other flu.

I do like that theory. There is a high probability seeing as they are both from South Korea. They might have stumbled across each other and are now dating. We are going to assume both Ssamba and Team Ganji are both girls as yuri makes everything better.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Team Gaji hurt their wrist, and Ssamba has a cold. I wonder what happened :3

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Whatever happened to them, I just hope they'll recover quickly from it. The wait made me feel kinda dead.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Team Gaji hurt their wrist, and Ssamba has a cold. I wonder what happened :3

Maybe they drew too much lewdness and their wrist could only handle this much lol

joined Mar 2, 2016

Today's chapter was too much for my ovaries to handle omg DX <33 and when Sumin cried my heart went </3 for her. . poor girl wasn't able to love for so long.
Anyway now that theyve finally slept together and got past the hesitation in their relationship, I feel like this is where the story is about to get interesting especially with Seju's story that's about to come up.

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

FINALLY!

the magic words were said; saranghae, saranghaeyo indeed <3
the world is suddenly brighter with this new chapter of wdfs :D

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 8:59AM

joined Aug 18, 2015

Yep finally! no interruption! It was well done haha. Hope things will get intestesting onward.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Oh my nose!!!!

last edited at Aug 24, 2017 10:53AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Now I know why team gaji hurt their hand, it was well worth the wait. And I'm excited about what's to come, drama! Looks like we'll be getting some story about Seju.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Now I know why team gaji hurt their hand,

Yes, that's why. XD

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I really dont care who ends with who just hope the authers doesnt touch seju character and make her a psychological villain cuz untill now she is really collected and cool chatacter really hope she also have her happy ending

#team pink forever kkkkk

This. I completely agree with you.

I don't know what was the phone call about, but I'm guessing her father passed away. From Seju's face, it's not good news.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I don't know what was the phone call about, but I'm guessing her father passed away. From Seju's face, it's not good news.

If it was her calling because her father passed away, she would be in the hospital not at home. Perhaps her father's condition got worse or she couldn't avoid her marriage because of her father, I guess.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Wow!
Anyway I like somehow all the characters. If Sumin as seems have fallen in love again I find it very good. But equally I hope to Seju there is a "cure." If it's a story of healing, perhaps the only way to free Seju is that Sumin tell her that she isn't more disgusting by her, she forgives her.
On the other hand, things are really so simple? Sumin with Sunji, Seju with Nami? Seju married? I don't know.
I hope that the story becomes interesting now. The end of the first arc was so good. The chapter was exciting. Instead for a while, I feel a little bored, at last, despite the sex scene. I wait for the translation with patient.

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 10:51AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

The sex scene was a lot to handle at 7 in the morning haha
I await more drama from Seju

To reply you must either login or sign up.