Forum › Posts by Shelter

joined Mar 2, 2016

Just curious guys, whats the girl to guy ratio here for people reading this webtoon? Are there any guys? straight girls? Always curious about these things haha. I for one am female.. and straight but I just love this webtoon for some reason and I wonder if this is normal.. >__< it doesnt help that all the characters are so nicely drawn either! xP i understand there would be more female fans for something like fluttering feelings but this has tons of sexual content and such so idk O:

joined Mar 2, 2016

And I'm convinced the most unrealistic part of an otherwise relatively realistic sex scene (going by manga/manhwa standards here...) was that Sumin only put in one of her dainty little fingers...

Dude. Sungji's a freaking virgin. Like come on. Show some mercy.

Lol I'm sure that was the logic, but I still think it's funny to perpetuate the idea that one stray little finger is going to do the job...

It's her middle finger, no?

I didn't mean little finger as in her pinky, I just meant one finger, which is little, cuz she's a little Korean woman with slender hands. If she could palm a NBA regulation basketball you know maybe I'd not have mentioned anything lol...

I got it. haha. Come on, It's her first time, it sure did quite a job.

If Sungji's thing is like a black hole, then one finger might not do the job. But haha it's her first soo she'll actually feel it. Lol

Yeah for Seju she inserted 3 fingers.. ahahaha

Guys, discussing such thing is so perverted. XD

Oh come on, we're all perverts here let's admit it ;)

joined Mar 2, 2016

And I'm convinced the most unrealistic part of an otherwise relatively realistic sex scene (going by manga/manhwa standards here...) was that Sumin only put in one of her dainty little fingers...

Dude. Sungji's a freaking virgin. Like come on. Show some mercy.

Lol I'm sure that was the logic, but I still think it's funny to perpetuate the idea that one stray little finger is going to do the job...

It's her middle finger, no?

I didn't mean little finger as in her pinky, I just meant one finger, which is little, cuz she's a little Korean woman with slender hands. If she could palm a NBA regulation basketball you know maybe I'd not have mentioned anything lol...

I got it. haha. Come on, It's her first time, it sure did quite a job.

If Sungji's thing is like a black hole, then one finger might not do the job. But haha it's her first soo she'll actually feel it. Lol

Yeah for Seju she inserted 3 fingers.. ahahaha

joined Mar 2, 2016

Reading the Spanish version (I know Portuguese, so I can understand it quite accurately), Sehyun seems to be a woman, which only makes me even more curious about the next chapter.

Sehyun is a man because on the phone her father referred to him as 'geu nyuh suk' which is only used towards males. If it were a female he would have said 'geu nyun'.

joined Mar 2, 2016

The part where Sumin cries she said :
Sunji: what's wrong? (Why are you crying )
Sumin: Because I'm happy.

And in tbe box it says: [Because I'm sad that I'm scared of these feelings]

Lol makes total sense (not). Maybe she's sad that she wasn't able to be this happy before?

Lol whoops sorry I worded it wrong it was more along the lines of 'because I was always scared of these feelings'

joined Mar 2, 2016

Also, Seju's father is not dead. The person she was speaking to on the phone was her dad. He was asking her to pick someone up at the airport in his stead. This person's name was 'Sehyun'.

joined Mar 2, 2016

The part where Sumin cries she said :
Sunji: what's wrong? (Why are you crying )
Sumin: Because I'm happy.

And in tbe box it says: [Because I was always scared of these feelings ]

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 3:30PM

joined Mar 2, 2016

Today's chapter was too much for my ovaries to handle omg DX <33 and when Sumin cried my heart went </3 for her. . poor girl wasn't able to love for so long.
Anyway now that theyve finally slept together and got past the hesitation in their relationship, I feel like this is where the story is about to get interesting especially with Seju's story that's about to come up.