Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Small
joined Feb 14, 2016

I'm such a Seju bias that I find Seju wearing white and looking so sad hotter than Sumin and Sungji naked and doing the deed. Anyways, it's a very good chapter for Sumin and Sungji. Finally, our maiden Sungji is maiden no moar.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

On the other hand, things are really so simple? Sumin with Sunji, Seju with Nami? Seju married? I don't know.
I hope that the story becomes interesting now. The end of the first arc was so good. The chapter was exciting. Instead for a while, I feel a little bored, at last, despite the sex scene. I wait for the translation with patient.

My thoughts exactly lol. The ending is so obvious by now, that this is why I think it may not 100% end like this. But then again, when things get a certain turn they keep on going like that until the end. Plus, the Korean fandom seems to go crazy with the latest Sumin/Sungji chapters, so I don't think the authors would like to endanger that.
Sometimes I get a fifty shades vibe from wdtf, but as a lesbian version.
I kinda find it unfair how Seju's character seems to be getting so much bs, while the rest of them are healling and moving on.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I kinda find it unfair how Seju's character seems to be getting so much bs, while the rest of them are healling and moving on.

I agree with this. I'm afraid the Seju commits suicide ending might be a possibility now, judging from how her situation is getting worse and not better, not even a tiny bit better.

Somehow I'm still hoping that there's a plot twist and this is going to have a different ending, an ending we didn't think about. That would be very interesting.

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 11:59AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

You guys are so good at thinking ahead and trying to see the bigger arc. I'm just like "This is hot. I really want to know how Sungji's going to scurry home without her parents noticing that she's been out bumping uglies with Sumin all night". Also want to see Sumin interact with the parents, even though I think it'll turn out really typical.

And I'm convinced the most unrealistic part of an otherwise relatively realistic sex scene (going by manga/manhwa standards here...) was that Sumin only put in one of her dainty little fingers...

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 12:23PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Ohh my god. Sumin actually said it. Oh god. I'm gonna die now. Sumin was so cute crying her heart out after realizing she loves Sungjiiii~~
Awee. I just wanna hold her in my arms. Kekeke

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 12:49PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I'm such a Seju bias that I find Seju wearing white and looking so sad hotter than Sumin and Sungji naked and doing the deed.

Wow!!! Like. :D

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

I'm such a Seju bias that I find Seju wearing white and looking so sad hotter than Sumin and Sungji naked and doing the deed.

Completely agree with this. I'm Seju bias as well. I also felt like this wasn't as passionate as the sessions Sumin had with Seju which could also be a result of my bias.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Could someone tell me why Sumin cried? She said "It's because I'm happy. I felt sad that this feeling is dirty." (It's from google translate). I don't get it, but feel really sad. Was it because she thought she's gay and it would make sungji gay too?

Probably something more like her feeling like she can't love and can't be happy, so she feels dirty about the joy she's experiencing etc.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Could someone tell me why Sumin cried? She said "It's because I'm happy. I felt sad that this feeling is dirty." (It's from google translate). I don't get it, but feel really sad. Was it because she thought she's gay and it would make sungji gay too?

Probably something more like her feeling like she can't love and can't be happy, so she feels dirty about the joy she's experiencing etc.

What did she do that made her feeling like she can't love and can't be happy? Was it because she used to date many women in the past?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I'm really surprised and very happy to see that most of the fourm here are seju fans !!
Like yaaaaayyyyy i support sumin/seju no matter what and still belive that their story is not over yet
#team pink 4ever kkkkk

I always believe in the word Seju said "No matter how much time it takes, she will be mine again." :D

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Completely agree with this. I'm Seju bias as well. I also felt like this wasn't as passionate as the sessions Sumin had with Seju which could also be a result of my bias.

Well I like Seju too. But rereading this ch. with the translation, how can we say that is not passionate? Also I'm confused too about the sad feeling of Sumin...

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

#RIPSeju

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

And I'm convinced the most unrealistic part of an otherwise relatively realistic sex scene (going by manga/manhwa standards here...) was that Sumin only put in one of her dainty little fingers...

Dude. Sungji's a freaking virgin. Like come on. Show some mercy.

joined Mar 2, 2016

The part where Sumin cries she said :
Sunji: what's wrong? (Why are you crying )
Sumin: Because I'm happy.

And in tbe box it says: [Because I was always scared of these feelings ]

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 3:30PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I'm Seju bias too, but Sumin said she loves Sungji here. I don't know, the way I see it now, is that Seju is becoming a second character, and maybe she is there for some drama and prolonging the story. Because they can't draw Sumin and Sungji doing it for the rest of 37 chapters

And in tbe box it says: [Because I'm sad that I'm scared of these feelings]

Lol makes total sense (not). Maybe she's sad that she wasn't able to be this happy before?

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 3:05PM

joined Mar 2, 2016

Also, Seju's father is not dead. The person she was speaking to on the phone was her dad. He was asking her to pick someone up at the airport in his stead. This person's name was 'Sehyun'.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Oh, I thought her father died. But from Seju's expression, it's still not good news. I suppose Sehyun is a male's name, so now there's a possibility of Seju getting forced into marriage, that's if the guy is not one of her brother. Reading without translations, all I can do is guess.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lol I'm sure that was the logic, but I still think it's funny to perpetuate the idea that one stray little finger is going to do the job...

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 3:20PM

joined Mar 2, 2016

And in tbe box it says: [Because I'm sad that I'm scared of these feelings]

Lol makes total sense (not). Maybe she's sad that she wasn't able to be this happy before?

Lol whoops sorry I worded it wrong it was more along the lines of 'because I was always scared of these feelings'

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Lol I'm sure that was the logic, but I still think it's funny to perpetuate the idea that one stray little finger is going to do the job...

It's her middle finger, no?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I didn't mean little finger as in her pinky, I just meant one finger, which is little, cuz she's a little Korean woman with slender hands. If she could palm a NBA regulation basketball you know maybe I'd not have mentioned anything lol...

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I didn't mean little finger as in her pinky, I just meant one finger, which is little, cuz she's a little Korean woman with slender hands. If she could palm a NBA regulation basketball you know maybe I'd not have mentioned anything lol...

I got it. haha. Come on, It's her first time, it sure did quite a job.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Oh, I thought her father died. But from Seju's expression, it's still not good news. I suppose Sehyun is a male's name, so now there's a possibility of Seju getting forced into marriage, that's if the guy is not one of her brother. Reading without translations, all I can do is guess.

Reading the Spanish version (I know Portuguese, so I can understand it quite accurately), Sehyun seems to be a woman, which only makes me even more curious about the next chapter.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Reading the Spanish version (I know Portuguese, so I can understand it quite accurately), Sehyun seems to be a woman, which only makes me even more curious about the next chapter.

Oh my, I was kind of sure it was a man, but now that Sehyun might be a she, I'm even more excited for the next chapter. What kind of drama awaits? I'm curious.

joined Mar 2, 2016

I was about to read Ch.43 and my Spotify started to play "Can you feel the love tonight?". This week's chapter and the song reallyyyyyy had me dying hahah. Finally, #TeamBlonde!! heavy breathing ~~ Seju at the end though >.< ... cuz I'm a bit of #TeamPink lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.