Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

The doki doki at the end clearly showed it was from both of them. The tension is rising.... HIGH... and they have the night ahead of them hahahaha

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

ieeheh posted:

The doki doki at the end clearly showed it was from both of them. The tension is rising.... HIGH... and they have the night ahead of them hahahaha

HIGH is good. both is good. @__@

...and...night. Yes... o__o

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 11:15AM

joined Oct 14, 2015

Unless No-rae pulls a Mai or Yuzu on Seol-a.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

sandwichbread posted:

You guys are really good with the buzz kill. *slow clap* ( --- _ --- )

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 11:18AM

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Okay. First @thatanon. And now @Rere. We don't have to talk about Sung-pyo. I purposefully avoided mentioning him when I referenced that flashback.

Pooping all over my happiness... :(

It's Valentine's Day. Leave Sung-pyo at the ski resort (for now).

P.S. You could've at least left out the kiss. If it's not between No-rae and Seol-a, I don't want either one of them in the kiss picture. :'(...

EDIT: P.P.S. I'm all for freedom of speech and such. Don't mind my poor, hurt No-rae x Seol-a heart. (Do we have consensus on their ship name yet? Cause that would've been less awkward to type.)

Sorry. I'll try to refrain for doing it in the future. He IS the Voldemort of FF, I suppose.

Also, I'm just glad that when No-Rae open the closet to grab the guitar his head didn't pop up saying "Surprise!".

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

ffins07 posted:

sandwichbread posted:

ffins07, only you and me in this together ( --- _ --- )

joined Oct 14, 2015

ffins07 posted:

sandwichbread posted:

Mission accomplished. You guys reactions are golden! xD

I just watched Despicable Me (again) yesterday and imagine if we would hold our breaths like Angus until we get what we want -> No-rae and Seol-a share their first kiss...

Tragic would be if 'he-who-must-not-be-named' also happens to coincidentally be in No-rae's hometown. Can you imagine?

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 11:35AM

joined Nov 18, 2015

(Do we have consensus on their ship name yet? Cause that would've been less awkward to type.)_

=> Seolrae :)

Man is it me or this chapter seemed way too short ? or is actually shorter ? ^^
And yes please Extreme played that beautiful song so please don't listen to the cover by westlife :)

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

eriri posted:

(Do we have consensus on their ship name yet? Cause that would've been less awkward to type.)_

And yes please Extreme played that beautiful song so please don't listen to the cover by westlife :)

Now I know why Ssamba took her time to go out enjoying New Year and watching movie. It's because she'd already planned on a short chapter hahaha it's still a good chapter. I have no complain.
I also agree Extreme version is much better.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

ieeheh posted:

ffins07 posted:

sandwichbread posted:

@ieeheh Yes, at least we'll have each other through the end. ...and we can still re-read all the chapters to recharge. Seriously. (That also happens to be my plan...for later today, after I've rested my eyes. == __ ==)

eriri posted:

Thought it was "Seolrae", but haven't seen it in a while. Thank you for the confirmation.

YamaChan posted:

I don't no whether to go "Noooooooo! Seol-a! Noooooo!" for her leaving to calm her heart or to go "Nooooooo! No-rae! Nooooooooo!", when Seol-a listened to the lyrics of her song and made an action to show her obvious affection only for it to click a little too slowly for No-rae, as Seol-a had already stepped outside.

At this point, I'm in no hurry. If every chapter is going to be as romantic as this one was, their realization of their mutual feelings will happen soon enough.

I've been rereading all the posts for chapter 64 (because why wouldn't I?), and one sentiment I'd really like to echo is one of @YamaChan's early reactions. Key word: romantic. That's why I'm reading this manwha. For romance. And Ssamba continues to deliver.

P.S. Random coincidence in overlapping likes of Fluttering Feelings fans. Thank you @sanctuary-for-strange-people (tumblr) for posting a Jasmine Thompson vid. I love and prefer the original version, but I also love a lot of her covers and her voice. ;)

P.P.S. Seol-a slayed me with the gazes in chapter 63, but this time I was slain by No-rae. You two make a handsome (not yet) couple.

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 11:52AM by Alextasha

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

ffins07 I allowed myself to edit your post and put a link to that post on Sanctuary :> I hope you don't mind

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Love this tension! But it's killing me!

I know I've heard those lyrics before.

Soooooo romantic ! Guitar playing and singing as well. SO SEXY!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 12:00PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

happy singles awareness day - http://pastebin.com/VNMKCw63

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Alextasha posted:

ffins07 I allowed myself to edit your post and put a link to that post on Sanctuary :> I hope you don't mind

@Alextasha has magical forum super powers. O__O <-- my reaction

Nnn. 's'cool..., since you posted what the edit was.

P.S. ...I think I'm starting to draw a connection here. ..and from previous posts. \==___==.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

halmoni posted:

The @halmoni has arrived! \o/

Thank you!! *goes off to read*

P.S. Just as I was about to "sign off". You've got great timing, girl.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

halmoni is the greatest FF fan

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Alextasha posted:

@Alextasha has magical forum super powers. O__O <-- my reaction

Nnn. 's'cool..., since you posted what the edit was.

P.S. ...I think I'm starting to draw a connection here. ..and from previous posts. \==___==.

:>

Thx halmoni for translation :D

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Thank you very much, as always.

Calling it 'singles awareness day' has made me a tad bit sadder. .__.

e: oh, it's actually a thing. You learn something new every day, I guess.

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 12:09PM

joined Oct 14, 2015

You're the best! Thanks Halmoni.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Thanks you so much halmoni!
Yup, more than words, I haven't heard it in a while.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Folks, prepare!!

No-rae: So she'll (Hee-jin) have to sleep at her place tonight.

I have a feeling Ssamba didn't mention that for nothing. It's hinting they'll be alone in No-rae's room and we should expect some *heavy breathing* next week afer some *ba-thump ba-thump ba-thump* this week hahahahah

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Kisa you missed out on our whole discussion after the minute of the release lol. Someone already identified the song :)

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

"fk what's his name" LOL. Thanks halmoni!

I much prefer Galentine's Day (on the 13th) over boring ol' V-day :)

Gotta say I'm really enjoying all the awkward...

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 12:28PM

joined Jul 30, 2015

halmoni:

fk what's his name: Auntie~!

laughed so hard at this. Thank you very much for your hard work, Grandma!

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 12:33PM

joined Dec 27, 2015

Kisa you missed out on our whole discussion after the minute of the release lol. Someone already identified the song :)

Sorry. I read my chapter update while waking up and posted while running thru the shower. Now that I've read all the comments, I feel a bit silly. (sigh)

To reply you must either login or sign up.