Forum › Posts by Rere

Rere
Lily Love discussion 21 Mar 10:09
Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Chapter 21 is out. It was nightmare to edit it...

You're awesome, Alextasha.

Thank you for all your hard work. It is much appreciated. :)

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Hi

http://imgur.com/a/7HJVm

There you go, i won't read anything behind this page and i'll just leave this here :)
sorry i'm kinda late, also i wanna tell you all that with the kind of graduate program i undertake right now i kinda doubt i'll have time to do the typeset next week and maybe even the coming weeks,
So, be prepared to arise ye who are ready to taketh the craft that i've been doing for the past few months
anyways, i'll tell you all here in case anything happens next week

keep it cool guise :)

Thanks again, Thatanon.

And I can do the typeset if there is no one else volunteering. I kind of already partially do it for my silly edits anyway...

Just let me know.

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 9:51AM

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Since things seems a little slow here... here it goes the repercussions of what happened in WDTFS Chapter 43 in FF Chapter 65...

Disclaimer: I do these for fun, guys. (And because sometimes I got a lot of free time with PS open in my station) So I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers and frankly I don't really give a flying potato to who is holding hands, hugging, hi-fiving, kissing, having sex or on a mission to go through all the Kama Sutra positions in one comic or another... in my books, movies, comics and games I've always been a storytelling kinda gal, so if the story they're trying to tell is good, I'm in, no strings attached to my own expectations. But if any of my playful edits bothers any of you, just drop the word and I'll do as I'm commanded and stop posting them here. Namaste! :)

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 2:03AM

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Here, part 2. Not as good as part one but maybe it will get a couple of you smiling. :)

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Thing is... for the past 20 chapters or so Seol-a seems so sad it breaks my heart. If she was a real person and I was her friend I'd be in overprotective-mode, completely pissed at No-rae for making her feel this way. (I know it's not No-rae, but the situation, but still...)

PS. halmoni and thatanon - the translation and typeset are much appreciated once again. Thank you.

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Okay. First @thatanon. And now @Rere. We don't have to talk about Sung-pyo. I purposefully avoided mentioning him when I referenced that flashback.

Pooping all over my happiness... :(

It's Valentine's Day. Leave Sung-pyo at the ski resort (for now).

P.S. You could've at least left out the kiss. If it's not between No-rae and Seol-a, I don't want either one of them in the kiss picture. :'(...

EDIT: P.P.S. I'm all for freedom of speech and such. Don't mind my poor, hurt No-rae x Seol-a heart. (Do we have consensus on their ship name yet? Cause that would've been less awkward to type.)

Sorry. I'll try to refrain for doing it in the future. He IS the Voldemort of FF, I suppose.

Also, I'm just glad that when No-Rae open the closet to grab the guitar his head didn't pop up saying "Surprise!".

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

I came to the conclusion that the FF fandom is full of masochists who are punished each week or so by Ssamba.

It's like orgasm denial, or something.

So that when she will let you release your... tension, you will think it's the best thing ever.

The day these 2 finally kiss I think we will brake this forum, comico site and tumblr. Unintentional DDoS.

Anyways, here is the last time she apparently sang for someone:

Sung-pyo is like the Grinch of yuri romance....

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Thanks for doing this unbelievably fast translations, cipp.

It is much, much appreciated. You make me go from refreshing Halmoni pastebin page from every 5 minutes to only 15 minutes.

Anxiety is a spectrum disorder that gets particularly grave when it comes to trying to keep up with your favorite magas/manhwas/manhuas.

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

I wasn't disagreeing with you about how Seol-a had a bigger crush though, just the part about she realized it first. To me Seol-a was pretty clueless about her feelings, that it was romantic, until the hospital scene. But yes, she was the first that wanted to act on her feelings. No-rae on the other hand kinda just reacted on her feelings, and wanted to play it safe to protect herself.

Fair point. They just kind of reacted as their 'personality' would allow.

Then I suppose we will continue taking a tour through Jane Austen works.... from "Pride and Prejudice" to "Persuasion". (I just hope it doesn't take 8 years for them to finally be together....)

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Rere, the thing is No-rae was the first one to realize her feelings. She chose to run away to protect herself (then came back)

I think I kind of disagree. At least while I was rereading all the chapters again, I noticed at first how Seol-a is constantly remarking on how 'cute' No-rae is. And by chapter 3 she is already lusting after No-rae lips (either that or she really likes lollipops...)

Nooooooo. No matter which angle you read it, there's no denial they were both ready for the kiss at that moment. Especially in that last panel you posted, No-rae's eyelashes position showed that she closed her eyes.

And if you read the whole movement, No-rae was slowly leaning her head to the side as she got closer. Notice her nostril was gradually showing.

Muwahahahahahahah.

I agree. So natural progression says we should now go from "What should I do?" to "When are we doing it?". (I meant kissing, you dirty minded people) :P

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

The thing is, for me, Seol-a always had the bigger crush of the two, or at least, was the 1st one to realize and recognize her feelings.

After the last chapter technically ANY doubts she might have had about No-rae reciprocating her feelings HAS to be gone. Because, at least in the 'real world' when you get someone 2.5 inches away from your lips it's either your dentist or someone just about to kiss you.

I'm curious to see if Ssamba will try to undo that narrative progression in a believable way somehow. I hope not.

last edited at Feb 13, 2016 3:46PM

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Funny, if they did kiss, this is how I would see it happening:

last edited at Feb 8, 2016 4:05PM

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

buhahahahah xD Can I post it on tumblr? xD

Sure. :)

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Just for fun. :)

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 3:33PM

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

We did get a kiss on the hand. Lips to skin.

Foreplay for Valentine's day.

AND a peak at Ssamba's version of Pride and Prejudice and Lesbians.

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

https://youtu.be/5WrgMUXlgMw

"Your hands are cold". Smooth, Seol-a, smooth. ;)

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

NORAE LEANED IN FIRST. >____< Seola ran away!!!!! DAMN PHONE CALL.
Her brother called.

This reminds of Star Wars. "Han shot 1st". :P

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

ok now after some huge breaths I think we will have drama now xD why? Because No-rae will think it will ruin their friendship and they both were drunk so that almost kiss wasn't for real. It was because of alcohol...

Very true. Drama alert most definitely. For No-rae and Seol-a. Both of them seemed freaked out by what just almost happened. Unfulfilled love like that makes us all insecure.

I just enjoy the fact that this is (FINALLY) the next truly progression step. You can't go back from this, only forward. And I wasn't sure it was going to happen before chapter 90 or something.

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Holy shit....

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

the new semester is already kicking my ass = i didn't have time to finish this up like i wanted to, but i figured i should just post what i have before the new chapter comes out and officially renders it non-canon. so here's another silly comic for those of you who are still awake. enjoy :)

This is awesome.

I love the extra layers of humor you seem to always add to an outcome of a chapter. Great stuff!

Thanks for sharing. :)

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

The tenderness of this panel alone is worth at least 3 kisses. So nevermind what I said before. Seol-a has the lead again... ;)

Rere
Lily Love discussion 31 Jan 12:16
Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

It's translated and after 1st QC. Soon editing will start too.

Cool, that's awesome news. Thanks for the answer.

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

crap! I'll pretend i didn't see nor remember that! Who are they again??

Same guy. No-rae ex, Sung-pyo.

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

FF is yaoi wtf are you talking about No-rae is a guy

Dammit. Now it all makes sense!

Thanks for the always amazingly fast translation, Halmoni. :)

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Anybody else thinks it's ironic how the only drawn kisses in this 60 + chapters yuri manhwa is this:

And this:

Ssamba is trolling us. :P