Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

It would be cruel for something to NOT happen on Valentine's day. I mean, it's the day of the release--the release day lands on the holiday, exactly.

I believe it would actually be 2/15/2016 being Monday in Korea? But for us, yes.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Protective No-rae must be the cutest thing ever. She acts like a real gf already hahaha. Seol-a had to give in.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Did anyone else notice what No-Rae said about her favorite scene? "They are dancing together.they both like each other so much but end up arguing because they can't figure out their feelings" Sound similar? This whole time they've been dancing around each other. (I made this metaphor before I think) Though in their case it's like a tango and neither of them leads for long. Lol. I'm wondering if that's a possible foreshadowing they both arguing because they like each other so much. Just throwing that one out there.

joined Jan 31, 2015

ieeheh:

Oh man I didnt know. Thanks for letting me know!!!

Sure, no prob. :3

Random side notes:

I have no clue why your PNG file was so big in file size. Yours was nearly 6 MB (!), while my resaved one is just below 1 MB, making it "hotlink-safe" for Postimage.org. But all I did was open the file and resave it with the highest compression, "Smallest / Slow". But again, despite that it's way smaller, it should be the exact same image quality since PNG. (Actually, the color profile might be different but... whatevs. ;D ) So no clue why yours was 6 times larger. *shrug*

But also, I'd like to note that despite this, Postimage.org is still the best free image hosting/upload site I know. (If someone knows one that's even better, feel free to suggest it.) It mostly leaves your files alone and does not modify them, unless you go to the "larger than 1 MB" territory, and most images don't surpass 1 MB. Well, in my case, anyway.

Tons of people use Imgur, and I used to use Imgur for a little while. But Imgur will resize files all the friggin' time. Imgur has a very small threshold of "this image is too large so we will resize it smaller automatically". But heck, sometimes, it somehow "changes" even small image files for no apparent reason.

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 11:15PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

confused1203

Did anyone else notice what No-Rae said about her favorite scene? "They are dancing together.they both like each other so much but end up arguing because they can't figure out their feelings" Sound similar? This whole time they've been dancing around each other. (I made this metaphor before I think) Though in their case it's like a tango and neither of them leads for long. Lol. I'm wondering if that's a possible foreshadowing they both arguing because they like each other so much. Just throwing that one out there.

Hahha, I don't know about that. But look at the scene where No-rae demanded Seol-a to stay in the room I reposted up there. If they do argue in the future, it should only be because No-rae is too protective lol (some fanfic ideas for the future after it ends hahah)

@anonymous thanks a bunch, i'll keep that in mind. i updated the link to yours :D

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 11:24PM

Tumblr_o0rckfzulq1rj6vemo1_1280small
joined Jan 17, 2016

*screams internally* these chapters just keep getting better! XD I've been following the comments here for a while but today I couldn't take it anymore and decided to join in the fan-girling, so hello :)

@confused1203

I actually thought the same thing when I read that part. Definitely could be trouble brewing, but ultimately leading to big progress I hope!

Considering how big of a turning point it was the last time No-rae and Seol-a went to No-rae's home, I could see a big blow up happening around that event and then resolving into a very happy understanding between them... otherwise if it takes them as long as Elizabeth and Darcy to come together, we might still be waiting for a while XD

(P.S. feeling a little dumb here, but how do get an asterisk * to display without changing the text formatting?)

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 11:52PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

sarawr144

screams internally these chapters just keep getting better! XD I've been following the comments here for a while but today I couldn't take it anymore and decided to join in the fan-girling, so hello :)

welcome to the *official* fandom!

(P.S. feeling a little dumb here, but how do get an asterisk * to display without changing the text formatting?)

Put a slash \ in front of the asterisk

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Thank you very much thatanon !!! And cute!

Tumblr_o0rckfzulq1rj6vemo1_1280small
joined Jan 17, 2016

ieeheh

welcome to the *official* fandom!

Thanks, glad to finally be here!

Put a slash \ in front of the asterisk

ah should have known, I tried the wrong / lol. Thank youuu! *thumbs up*

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I can't believe it my poor little heart got so worked up ... please good ssamba my heart can't take all this teasing

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

Funny, if they did kiss, this is how I would see it happening:

last edited at Feb 8, 2016 4:05PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@Rere you are fucking hilarious

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

Oh for fffffffsss...
I believe I am now able to sue Ssamba for psychological torture.
Not like I will. I need that kiss, and I need it now!! ;w;

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

In my fucking dream it did happen and...

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

"Editor's note: please don't be mad >_<"

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

AHHHH HAAAAAHHHHH....

joined Feb 8, 2016

I'm a newbie to this forum. But I've been following it for the longest time. That scene just made me want to finally have the chance to actually fangirl officially. XD

Everyone was speculating whether or not in this chapter, there would be any development from Norae's part. If she's going to make a move and so on. Now she finally did! Gotta say to Seol-a though, that was a smooth move on her part. Really funny how she freaks outs when Norae does something forward. Haha. Can't wait until the next chapter. :D

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

However, how sexy is Norae with her hair, a little longer...

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

However, how sexy is Norae with her hair, a little longer...

Very sexy!

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Love these edits hahaha

joined Oct 14, 2015

ieeheh:

Oh yes definitely. Ssamba has always been so good at pulling the readers into her story by careful arrangement of the panels. I love how she draws tiny little changes in their non-verbal expressions.
And that moment after Seola kissed Norae's hand... oh god... *still drooling*
Instead of feeling Seola's "lust and longing" like you did, I felt what Norae felt, "lusting" after Seol-a lips. hahahahah. Oh god, her gazing eyes and sexy lips... Of course Norae couldn't resist the beauty in front of her. It snapped!!

No-rae is gradually changing and I'm loving it.

I'm with you on this. Panel was definitely meant to portray No-rae pov. If there's anything from Seol-a from those 2 panels, it would be her vulnerability after her bold move.

That edit btw, had me rolling.

ffins07:

It would be cruel for something to NOT happen on Valentine's day. I mean, it's the day of the release--the release day lands on the holiday, exactly.

Unless the author decides to take a small break...

thatanon:

http://imgur.com/a/zdX4U

Njoi as always :)

Omg, you had me there, for 3sec I really thought the page did not load. -_-' hahaha.
Thanks for the typeset!

@sarawr144
Welcome, the more the merrier!

@Rere
You are truly a genius. So hilarious!!

I'm curious to know how they would react to each other after they wake up. I can totally imagine how both would act cool on the outside,... but boy what goes on beneath... Please ssamba share both their inner thoughts.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Oh come on!

joined Jan 31, 2015

@ ieeheh & Rere

FF DOUJIN ERR... DONG-IN / 동인 WHEN

last edited at Feb 8, 2016 1:08PM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

OK, I should be actually finishing my tasks at work and going home, but I can't wait anymore and have to write my sincere thanks to hamoni and thatanon for the smooth translations, and everyone in the thread for the awesome fffanfics!!! Today was one of the best Mondays, thanks to all of you, and Ssamba, of course!

Now a few things that I want to share...
For a second I started doubting that anything happens "tonight" and rather will take place at Norae's house. However, Norae, you're a smart girl, right?! I believe in you. You've seen that Seola didn't reject you and rather leaned herself for your kiss. You couldn't have left unnoticed that despite all that happened Seola immediately accepted your invitation! So come on, Norae, connect the dots already!!! You have to act NOW!!! You hear me, girl? NOW!!!
Oh God, and I'm blushing just as much from the thoughts how things might play out. How Seola may fell asleep, and then Norae will look at how cute Seola is while sleeping, and then she'd try to kiss while Seola's sleeping. And then Seola wakes up and catches Norae, not letting her run away. And then kiss her back. And then they'll say those three words to each other... and then Ina comes in hahahahaha

Actually speaking about Ina... I had an ugly feeling that Chapter 63 will be something completely different breaking that cute moment we'd been left in chapter 62. I thought that what we could've been given instead were Ina talking so Seola's brother, and Sungpyo talking to Heejin (hope I remember her name correctly). Cause each noticed there's something about these two. And so that could be the beginning of the rumours and issues the girls would have to face. Ina could tell Seola's brother, that Seola's changed a lot and could ask him if he noticed anything different about her. And then her borther could remember how Seola's like having a boyfriend now, but claiming to spend all her time with her firends. And then Ina could accidentally plant a seed into Seol'a brother's mind, that there's something going on between Seola and Norae.
And then Sungpyo could start asking Heejin who's that Seola Norae is so close too. And start acting all jealous. Heejin would of course laugh it off, but then when the new semester starts, and our girls are already obviously going out. Heejin might start thinking that it could actually be true.
Eventually, I think there should also be a coming-out scene for Norae with her other friends, the one who's the architect/interier designer. I think she'll be the first one to openly support the couple and the first one they will tell themselves.
Now it's also very interesting how Norae's family reacts. There's high probability that Norae's brother will detect the change in Norae and her love affection for Seola, or rather their mutual feelings. I think that being a doctor he will accept it without many issues, but I wonder how would the rest of the family react.
And of course Seola's family... ugh, I fear that's where a lot of drama will come from. And the university of course...

OK. Now, to hell with work. I'm going home xD
Norae, please, do everything right this Sunday, I beg you)))) I'm afraid I'm already started waiting and getting excited for that Valentine's chapter right now. I just can't. HNNNNNGG!!!!

joined Feb 7, 2016

This cracks me up! I love how you break the 4th wall all the time with your versions! =D

To reply you must either login or sign up.