Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Just watched the Bayonetta Smash gameplay demonstration. I know nothing about tiers but she looks strong as fuck. She's gonna be super fun to play though, they seem to have done a great job emulating her gameplay into smash, combos and everything.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh and RIP -----, Wolf, ------

I-I'm sure he'll be in the next Smash ;__;

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Guess you have to make due with custom Fox after all xD

last edited at Dec 16, 2015 8:29PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Guess you have to make due with custom Fox after all xD

Well i suppose i can live happily enough with my other 11 mains

On another note though i can finally play ranked matches on Guilty Gear Xrd PC after this gigantic patch YES

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

The official character poster for Bayonetta is literally the coolest thing ever,

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Cayonetta

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

The official character poster for Bayonetta is literally the coolest thing ever,

can't stop laughing seeing that Peach vs. Mr.Game&Watch frying pan duel xD

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So I'm watching a Bayonetta 2 playthrough right now because I don't own a WiiU and the Smash announcement made me depressed because it reminded me that I can't play it. Anyways, from what I can gather, they completely got rid of the low key "romance" (for the lack of a better word) with Luka and upped the subtext with Jeanne? That's pretty cool. Just watched the Prologue and Bayonetta has to save Jeanne from being dragged to hell by a demon called Gomorrah. They're super subtle about it.

joined Mar 23, 2013

So I'm watching a Bayonetta 2 playthrough right now because I don't own a WiiU and the Smash announcement made me depressed because it reminded me that I can't play it. Anyways, from what I can gather, they completely got rid of the low key "romance" (for the lack of a better word) with Luka and upped the subtext with Jeanne?

Did you come to this conclusion while watching only the very beginning?

But yeah Luka doesn't get anything in Bayo 2
Even Loki gets more lol

last edited at Dec 19, 2015 2:24AM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014
joined Mar 23, 2013

Awesome.
Awesome.

Motherfucker... I had headphones with high volume because I was listening to music. Why you do this to me? 2AM scare ;_;

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

So I was still thinking about smash stuff, and I remembered it was mentioned that Bayonetta won out of all of the "realizable" characters. So I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, Snake was actually the winner but due to all of the shit that's going down with Konami and Hideo Kojima that they just couldn't include him. What does everyone else think? Also can someone give me a summary of what exactly happened there? Whatever it was, it seems quite messy.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

A little late but I should probably do a follow-up to my BL2 vita version mini rant: with the latest patch it runs WAAAAY better so I've been playing it a bit and having fun. It's not perfect yet, framerate drops on the larger areas and the controls still kinda suck but it's certainly playable now.

So I was still thinking about smash stuff, and I remembered it was mentioned that Bayonetta won out of all of the "realizable" characters. So I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, Snake was actually the winner but due to all of the shit that's going down with Konami and Hideo Kojima that they just couldn't include him. What does everyone else think?

Shrek won in America, Goku won in Japan, that's what happened...I know because my uncle works at Nintendo. Kappa

Pokemon gen 4 Pairing: Dawn x Cynthia Links: pixiv1 pixiv2 pixiv3

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ double post buddy.

...Wait am I reading this right?

Kirby: Ground run speed increased
Robin: aerials have less landing lag

wtf Sakurai! XD

Oh and Shulk's aerials got buffed again...with this and Cloud...there's really no reason to play Marth/Lucina anymore is there?
I'm going back to melee.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

^ double post buddy.

...Wait am I reading this right?

Kirby: Ground run speed increased
Robin: aerials have less landing lag

wtf Sakurai! XD

Oh and Shulk's aerials got buffed again...with this and Cloud...there's really no reason to play Marth/Lucina anymore is there?
I'm going back to melee.

Marth has his tipper so if you are talented enough at spacing he is stil solid. He simply prefers ground pplay now instead of Aerial. And Lucina is still that user friendly character newcomers can play who aren't used to Marth so it's A OK. OH and she has that Papillon Mask taunt. That alone is worth playing her.

last edited at Dec 24, 2015 1:18AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Marth has his tipper so if you are talented enough at spacing he is stil solid. He simply prefers ground pplay now instead of Aerial. And Lucina is still that user friendly character newcomers can play who aren't used to Marth so it's A OK. OH and she has that Papillon Mask taunt. That alone is worth playing her.

Lucina has the jab -> f-smash over Marth(because she doesn't need to tip) but it's not much. I was talking about more serious matches not friendlies, right now they don't seem to have a place...anywhere. Roy can do the read-based plays, Shulk can carry the opponents from coast to coast and Cloud is well...WHAT is Cloud at the moment?

Trying to finish the challenges all stars on hard looking at you made me salty about Lucina and (SSB4)Marth for being so laggy, 1 projectile +3 secs later you're at 60%. And I'm not even counting the time where I imploded as DK...seriously wtf. I'm never finishing this thing...then again I did restart for a no hammer run and I don't play the game as much anymore.

Oh and I keep thinking Kamu-err "Corrin" is going to be great at doubles just because of that side-b.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

As I'm sure some of you have already spotted, we now have a new dropdown on the topic list in the forum, with categories for posts. What this means is that for popular topics like Smash, you're totally free to start threads dedicated to them rather than having everything crammed into one big thread.

You can still use this thread of course, but feel free to take advantage of the new elbow room.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm a little early but eh...

As always I hope you guys and gals have a wonderful day~

sauce: ShiroHika Chie X Yukiko

you're totally free to start threads dedicated to them rather than having everything crammed into one big thread.

Don't worry I already have a few things in mind.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

What this means is that for popular topics like Smash, you're totally free to start threads dedicated to them rather than having everything crammed into one big thread.

Well unless we start something like a monthly smashing around group I doubt that many posts will actually be dedicated to smash after the final character/balancing patch is out but being able to filter out what you want is still a great addition to the side <3

Oh and merry christmas to ya all. Hope you have a better christmas than me^^'

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

That sexy b-reverse ugh I haven't practiced in weeks...I probably should...

Happy new year everyone!

I've been playing the new Xenoblade and Borderlands 2...those two addictions are taking over my yuri addiction way of life.

last edited at Jan 2, 2016 3:15AM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Suddenly everyone's playing BL2 ;_; Why have I already played it to the point of no return D:

those two addictions are taking over my yuri addiction way of life.

Luckily Borderlands has you covered in that department Rye

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Saitama in Fallout 4, someone need to make a mod of this... (T=T)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Carbot is pure gold, this is hilarious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoLGALAC0pk

This topic has been locked.