Forum › Can you recommend some yuri manga?

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

Hi! It's me yuri_girl, can you please recommend some yuri manga which are not, well popular or something like that. You see I don't have any yuri manga to read anymore. I have read most of them(both popular and unpopular ones). Thanks in advance..:D

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

It's been a while since I read some yuri manga so this list isn't updated for a long time but if you are interested, check My Manga List and yuri tag :)

From ongoing manhwa or manhua (but I think you know them already) I recommend for sure Fluttering Feelings, Their Story, Magan & Danai and Vengeance. For the last one I suggest checking tag on Sanctuary For Strange People Tumblr ;)

And of course Lily Love :D

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

It'd be really helpful if you had a list of things you've already watched, otherwise I'd probably recommend Notes from the Garden of Lilies, I tink that one was slept on.

joined May 23, 2015

Most stuff I could list is, well, likely not translated.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Don't ever read Vespa

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

Read Vespa

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Don't read Vespa

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

It's been a while since I read some yuri manga so this list isn't updated for a long time but if you are interested, check My Manga List and yuri tag :)

From ongoing manhwa or manhua (but I think you know them already) I recommend for sure Fluttering Feelings, Their Story, Magan & Danai and Vengeance. For the last one I suggest checking tag on Sanctuary For Strange People Tumblr ;)

And of course Lily Love :D
thanks for the list, though I've read most of them already..hahah though I don't know that manhwa vengeance, think I'm gonna read it.. :D btw, I love those manhwa stated..XD thanks

joined Feb 15, 2013

Well, you do read a lot alright.

No Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon? Or is it not yuri enough?

If you are into Kancolle doujin and SoL, how's about this: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1521030?tags=pepekekeko

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

How about "12 days" by June Kim. That's one I haven't seen listed before

joined Mar 25, 2013

Well, you do read a lot alright.

No Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon? Or is it not yuri enough?

If you are into Kancolle doujin and SoL, how's about this: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1521030?tags=pepekekeko

Likewise, an ichimi one http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1477004?pool_id=7261

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

It'd be really helpful if you had a list of things you've already watched, otherwise I'd probably recommend Notes from the Garden of Lilies, I tink that one was slept on.

It was actually really popular when it was released.

@ TC
How about some Nanzaki Iku or Natsuneko?

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 10:43PM

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

thank you for your suggestions.:D I really appreciate it though. Also, I wouldn't mind some NSFW.. hahhaha lols.. :P

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well, since the prequel just got posted here...

You know, I think I never actually gave a good recommendation in one of these threads.

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

Well, since the prequel just got posted here...

You know, I think I never actually gave a good recommendation in one of these threads.

what the heck, that manga's really freakish..a lot of exhibitionism going on.. Hmm I can't withstand it..hahah too hardcore for me..:D

To reply you must either login or sign up.