Forum › Fluttering Feelings discussion

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Finally! The yuri is progressing!

Then we won't see another yuri moment until 50some chapters later

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Ah, today is a good day. Read through all the updates, my heart is overflowing with yuri.

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

I'm enjoying the slow progress, somehow it always seem to be more bothersome with slower scanlators?
The pace these are coming at how can you not want more story! I can't see either of these girl being obvious blunt about their feelings, or growing feelings, if they thought the other one was involved with someone especially if it was a guy. This site has enough smut to satisfy anyone what we need is quality content like this that takes time to build (Without being subtext! That is the one tag that will instantly turn me off, worse than het).
Can't wait to see them zig zag around each other, somehow that always makes the first kiss/awkward confession all the sweeter!

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

man this slow burn is slow

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I'm enjoying the slow progress, somehow it always seem to be more bothersome with slower scanlators?
The pace these are coming at how can you not want more story! I can't see either of these girl being obvious blunt about their feelings, or growing feelings, if they thought the other one was involved with someone especially if it was a guy. This site has enough smut to satisfy anyone what we need is quality content like this that takes time to build (Without being subtext! That is the one tag that will instantly turn me off, worse than het).
Can't wait to see them zig zag around each other, somehow that always makes the first kiss/awkward confession all the sweeter!
Hahahaha I agree, but I also want more... Yet I know that more doesn't necessarily mean better. (°ω°)

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Ah, today is a good day. Read through all the updates, my heart is overflowing with yuri.

I know that feeling. It's like eating your favorite food times 10.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

i want both of them to lick each other alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

cute! seola's eyes is always zoned on norae! :)

joined Aug 11, 2014

Maaaaaan just talk to each other already. Misunderstandings and awkwardness and miscommunication might be something, but when they both suddenly start ignoring each other for no reason, without even thinking that much about what it is that's even bothering them, it's... Gah. Feels pathetic. Like, if they're so unattached and disinterested in each other that even this vague sense of unease is enough to completely freeze their relationship and make them pull away this hard, then what are we even doing here?

The two of them interacting is literally all of this story. Like, the whole thing. If they had anything else to deal with or think about or struggle through, then maybe it would be fine to spend entire chapters of them awkwardly not talking to each other while they did other stuff, and at least then they could have other moments in their lives to make them think differently or learn something or gain new insight so that they're compelled to reconcile and become closer to one another. But they don't have anything else going on, so if they get stuck in a static void of awkwardness like this, it just feels like dead air, with no clear spark or will to change things, just waiting for a random chunk of inert plot debris to drift by and nudge them back into contact.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Gale are you talking about the translated ones posted here, or the current, up to date chapters? If the latter, please either remove your comment or place everything about chapters past 15 in spoiler tags.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

Just a reminder folks, talking about anything to do with chapters not posted here should be in the Spoiler Thread. Remember that I will be deleting material that does not, at minimum, have spoilers marked. and possibly even them if the spoilers are too extensive.

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

I would say the existence of a separate spoiler thread obviates the need for black bars altogether.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I would say the existence of a separate spoiler thread obviates the need for black bars altogether.

I'm trying to hide the fact that I'm a heartless bitch, seriously.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I really can't tell how No-Rae felt about Seol-A but for Seol-A I can feel the Yuri feeling hehehe... I'm excited to read the next chapters...

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

Kill them, Nez. KILL THEM ALL

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Kill them, Nez. KILL THEM ALL

Yes, my master.

joined Aug 10, 2015

What really? I'm a gal why call everyone guys?

I don't read spoilers. I feel baited you know. It's been tagged yuri but it's not yuri, you know?

The author has confirmed that FF is yuri. Please don't spread false information if you don't know all of the facts.

Don't you know? To be legitimately yuri the characters have to have sex every chapter and be totally and unquestionably gay. Failure is not to be tolerated. The manhwa must burn in the evil fires of heterosexuality. BURN IT PLOX but not before a sexy scene between No-rae and Seol-a where they scissor or something cause that's what all lesbos do, right?

I think it's pretty clear yuri... And the best, agonizing kind with character development.

I have never really heard of a real lesbian scissoring . I have to wonder how this position was thought up . I have never scissored lol it would be awkward and I think the movement alone would be tiring . I wonder if I can write into Myth Busters on this one lol . I just asked my girlfriend if we could try this scissoring , and she looked at me with the " What the hell is this going to do " look lmao.

Dredging up because LOL.

I can say from firsthand experience this is a bonafide thing and if you can find a gal pal that can do it right, entice her with Patti Labelle pies and the lesbian genre on Netflix to make her stay.

Netflix and chill scissor??

last edited at Nov 24, 2015 1:59AM

joined Aug 11, 2014

Gale are you talking about the translated ones posted here, or the current, up to date chapters? If the latter, please either remove your comment or place everything about chapters past 15 in spoiler tags.

Oh, haha, no spoilers here. Haven't seen any raws, I'm just grouching about the last couple chapters.

Lg1wyutq
joined Mar 5, 2015

Really happy I stumbled upon this!

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I don't know what to think of this. The art is well done, and the characters seem interesting. The story on the other hand? I don't know... I personally have the feeling nothing happened so far and I'm somewhat missing the "yuri" element. Reading left to right is no problem, but I constantly forget these korean names or mix them up. All in all not one of my favourite works so far. Maybe I'll give it a couple of chapter lead and read it in one go so at least I won't mix up the characters.. =/

joined Jan 31, 2015

Morgan:

I don't know what to think of this. The art is well done, and the characters seem interesting. The story on the other hand? I don't know... I personally have the feeling nothing happened so far and I'm somewhat missing the "yuri" element.

It's a "slow burn" for sure, especially compared to the pacing of the average yuri story.

If you're rather looking for "instant gratification yuri", then you may want to look elsewhere...

But if you like more in-depth character development and backstories, you may enjoy this.

Morgan:

Reading left to right is no problem, but I constantly forget these korean names or mix them up. [...] Maybe I'll give it a couple of chapter lead and read it in one go so at least I won't mix up the characters.. =/

Personally, I only got confused maybe once or twice in the early chapters. YMMV

But honestly, I think it'll happen much less later on, as the author ssamba does not make a habit to introduce a zillion random new characters.

The following things may help with the characters.

No spoilers since we're at Chapter 16, and Hee-jin has been introduced.

Character Profile by Crane

ORIGINAL FULL SIZE: http://postimg.org/image/fy0vxb5en/full/

Source:
thread/1659925, No.1672098
archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1659925/#1672098

Name pronunciation (in the order as in the above Character Profile):
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/qtig5699grstic0/lalalalalaa.wma

Relationship Chart by Crane

ORIGINAL FULL SIZE: http://postimg.org/image/8tj2o9y5b/full/

Source:
thread/1659925, No.1672100
archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1659925/#1672100

last edited at Dec 2, 2015 6:40PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I think we need new version for this chart :P

Papaya1
joined Sep 25, 2015

hnnngh slow burn... it's worth it.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Alextasha:

ikr

I actually asked way back in the day:
archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1759944/#1760009 (Warning: This thread contains spoilers.)

But nothing ever came out of it. :<

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Alextasha:

ikr

I actually asked way back in the day:
archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1759944/#1760009 (Warning: This thread contains spoilers.)

But nothing ever came out of it. :<

Hmmm we can work together at it if you are interested. You know my mail ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.