Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Apr 3, 2012

You're all overreacting.

There was no romantic tension in that hug from anyone other than Ji-hwan. No-rae is the last person who would be indecisive or inconsistent on her feelings.

Even without dialogue, it's obvious her hugging Ji-hwan back was purely consolatory. Contrast it with her blushing in embarrassment just from Seol-a holding her hand (YES!!!)

Think of this as a blessing in disguise. The fact Seol-a saw the hug is going to give her a sense of urgency in confessing to No-rae so she can stake her claim on her woman. Without the hug, we probably don't get the hand-holding at the end of the chapter.

Loved this chapter actually!

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Maybe I did overreact.. it's just that I hate seeing No-rae being close to Ji-whan... (i know i'm just making an excuse...but oh well).. but on the other side I like that Seol-a is taking an action after seeing that scene.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I still think Jihwan a good guy. In the last dialogue between him and Seola, it felt like he gave her a push towards Norae (from my Google translate lol)

joined Jul 30, 2015

YamaChan:

You're all overreacting.

There was no romantic tension in that hug from anyone other than Ji-hwan. No-rae is the last person who would be indecisive or inconsistent on her feelings.

Even without dialogue, it's obvious her hugging Ji-hwan back was purely consolatory. Contrast it with her blushing in embarrassment just from Seol-a holding her hand (YES!!!)

Think of this as a blessing in disguise. The fact Seol-a saw the hug is going to give her a sense of urgency in confessing to No-rae so she can stake her claim on her woman. Without the hug, we probably don't get the hand-holding at the end of the chapter.

Loved this chapter actually!

I totally agree!

last edited at Sep 13, 2015 11:39AM

joined Feb 19, 2015

Wow Seol-a is sooo smooth. Just went right for it like the Queen she is.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

ah No-rae, No-rae... you're too kind a girl! You should've pulled him, not hug... Too empathetic or still indecisive about her sexuality? Anyway, looks like it's the jealousy card being played now. And judging by the last pages, Seol-a reacts right!

Not sure what the girls talked about at the end, but I can see Seol-a asking No-rae pretty soon if she likes Ji-hwan... And then the conversation might change in the direction
- Then do you like anybody now?
- (No-rae turns all red and embarrassed) Yes, I do...
- oh, really? Tell me, who is it!
- (getting really flustered)... sorry... I can't... I can't simply tell you that
- eh, but why? why can't you tell me?
- Seol-a, do you like anyone now?
- (emotional and a bit pouty)... so what if I do! For example, I like you, No-rae, and I like you a lot! See, I don't hide it at all...
- (after a little pause, to let the redness pale a bit, taking a deep breath, looking Seol-a straight in the eyes) Seol-a, I love you.
Then No-rae quickly kisses dumbfound Seol-a and tries to run away.

Sorry, I guess I got carried away a little, hehe ^^;

Beetle_juice_1988_720p_brrip__a_release-lounge_h264_.mp4_snapshot_00.51.46__2012.09.11_20.09.39_
joined Apr 20, 2014

OMG fluttering feeling gonna kill me one day!!!! LOVE THIS FUCKIN CHAPTERRR!!!

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

The new chapter 44 of ff felt like a filler chapter where not much happened but it doesn't matter because I still enjoyed it. I hope that there are more yuri Korean manga comes out. Its interesting to see the difference in culture and style in Korean manga then Japanese manga.

Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

Seol-a made the first move but I hope No-rae will be the first one to confess xD
I can see my ship is sailing~ Weeeeeee!

joined Nov 30, 2011

yuzichan

The new chapter 44 of ff felt like a filler chapter where not much happened but it doesn't matter because I still enjoyed it. I hope that there are more yuri Korean manga comes out. Its interesting to see the difference in culture and style in Korean manga then Japanese manga.

Would like to point out that the "filler" chapters in this series are not filler and show the characters interacting with each other and other in normal situations, filling out their personalities, dynamics with others, each other, and even how they dress. It's nice to see them being normal outside of the obvious journey to being a couple. It makes them well rounded. I never understood why most complain about filler when in the majority of other romances, we spend the ENTIRE time reading about the characters worrying about if, "Does X love me, does X love me not?" It's nice seeing them as normal people with lives.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Also, that hug did not seem to be romantic in the slightest. Well... at least from No-rae's point of view but until Halmoni translates it, we can only speculate. But imho, No-rae has her flag firmly planted in Soel-a's camp and Ji-hwan knows it! I don't think we should be freaking out about that hug at all. ..... especially with that hand holding and blush at the end. Hubba-hubba

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I'm hoping he was just doing that to give Seol-a a push to confess to No-rae. Which it did push her. Here is lewd hand holding!!! Go Seol-a!!! Get your woman!!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I think ji hwan is trying to let go of no rae and i think he knows a bit about soela's and no rae's feelings for each other. I think he was in the flashback part while hugging norae, kinda of looking at her as that rare beautiful butterfly that he saw when he was young, so beautiful yet he could only look at her, not reach her, and Everytime he does, someone takes no rae away from him ( the flashback of her with her ex-bf, and the one with soela in the bathroom). Lol at least that's what i imagined from that's scene!

I had the same thoughts. Jihwan is trying to let go of Norae and helps the two of them getting closer

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I'm hoping he was just doing that to give Seol-a a push to confess to No-rae. Which it did push her. Here is lewd hand holding!!! Go Seol-a!!! Get your woman!!

^^
No other explanation. The hand holding has started, there is no stopping them now!!

joined Apr 25, 2015

No-Rae already rejected him, there is no way she will suddenly accept his love now of all times.

That was a simple friendly hug on her part. He most likely said that he still loves her and will be always there for her if needed and she said thanks.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

http://pastebin.com/Wj1mixh4

No-rae is straight and she's gonna move to australia with Ji-hwan to find Yu-ji because the real pairing in FF is No-rae/Yu-ji

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

"Wow, look at how cold your hand is!"

How smooooth XD

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

No-rae is straight and she's gonna move to australia with Ji-hwan to find Yu-ji because the real pairing in FF is No-rae/Yu-ji

Thanks Halmoni!!
Ji-hwan is very good boy...

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thanks for the lightning speed translation Grandma.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Ji-hwan: ...There's a butterfly perched on a flower.

Sounds like he was talking about Norae and Seola. Norae is the butterfly and Seola is the flower

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Thank you for the speedy translation! I like his metaphors, butterfly perched on a flower. Yay he's supporting them. Good guy Ji-hwan. Someone please make a meme for him.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Where in the World is straight Baek Seol-a?

This chapter was full of her many gay faces. \o/

joined Sep 13, 2015

Ji-hwan told seol a that "If there's something that you really want. You have to be very careful when you're getting a feel for it." And then he continues by saying that there is butterfly on a flower. It's like he's telling seola to catch it while she has the oppurtunity.

Ji hwan obviously knows what's up the fact that after he remembered the seol-a leaning on the back of norae after remembering the no rae seen with boyfriend kissing. He's putting the two scenarios under the same category which is no-rae being in love with someone else while he watches from a distance.

Aaaah im squeeling from the handholding. So lewd seol a. So lewd

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

Thanks for the translation halmoni!!!

Btw, I an curious, once again, about the top 3 comments in the comico site for this chapter. So many votes!

This one made me roll over my bed back and forth again! Keep 'em coming! This is really worth the wait!

last edited at Sep 13, 2015 7:06PM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

No-rae chowing down makes for an adorable moe-blob (and probably great profile pictures)!

To reply you must either login or sign up.