Forum › Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon discussion

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 17, pg 3: “then he went (and) wrote his own stuff”. “and” is missing in that sentence, I believe.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

can i request a traslation? Fafnir's Curse anthology

joined Mar 25, 2013

Hmm, did Kobayashi look pissed all chapter to anyone else? Besides the last page.

Also that second page.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Wonder what kind of stories he has there :o

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

"Crush kill and destroy", I assume. :p

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

would probably be like the deathnote - but only and directly working on the reader...^^

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Did not expect that as a cover xD" I'm in trouble x3" Oh, Tooru. As honest as always I see xD Jeez. Why are you so cute >.<?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I wonder how expensive would be to cosplay Tooru...

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

did we just get tooru boob?

joined Jan 4, 2014

Yup... Might be good to add a corresponding label for those in places that see that as something offensive. (silly for a boob, but some companies / institutions in some countries have a fit over the most minor of things)

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Dragon tehts...

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yup... Might be good to add a corresponding label for those in places that see that as something offensive. (silly for a boob, but some companies / institutions in some countries have a fit over the most minor of things)

Not only that, there are nipples as well (: Tooru was being cute this chapter xD I wonder when will we see Kobayashi warming up to her or showing feelings. It could be that there won't be. Time will tell.

We also got Kanna belly so :]

last edited at Sep 10, 2015 3:23PM

joined Feb 28, 2015

She's an adorable idiot.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Looks like Kyoushinsha forgot to draw Tooru's horns in several panels.

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

The "Blue Dress"/"White Dress" thing would probably cause Tooru to throw an aneurism.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is it sad that I feel like there's more chance of seeing actual yuri here than in Shinozaki-san?

I wonder if one thing holding Koboyashi back is a nagging fear that Tooru will return to her home.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Isn't that just something Tooru can show/hide at will? Sort of like her tail

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I remember the first time I did the bending thing, with a pencil, it was really amusing to me for some reason...

joined Mar 25, 2013

Is it sad that I feel like there's more chance of seeing actual yuri here than in Shinozaki-san?

I wonder if one thing holding Koboyashi back is a nagging fear that Tooru will return to her home.

I haven't read Shinozaki-san so wouldn't be able to tell you xD Kind of tired of the tsundere stereotype. She is kinda tsundere-ish right?

Anyway, so far it hasn't been shown anything from Kobayashi's side in regards to feelings, maybe only indifference. Besides that one time where she got drunk and stripped her, though that's due to her fetish. That's one thing I think is what hinders Tooru, cause she's dressing up like a maid and Kobayashi isn't seeing her as a person, or at least, not treating her normally. I don't know if you understand what I say. She's looking at her as an overgrown child of sorts I think, and not as an adult. That's my impression at least.

Gotta admit though, Kanna is seeming more and more like their kid. I wonder what will happen if Kanna refers to Kobayashi and Tooru as her parents xD Though I know that won't happen ever.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I haven't read Shinozaki-san so wouldn't be able to tell you xD Kind of tired of the tsundere stereotype. She is kinda tsundere-ish right?

I wouldn't call Koboyashi tsundere, it's more she's disconnected from things and a bit cynical. But she's not putting up a front, it feels more like she doesn't comprehend romance very well.

There have been thoughts here and there on Koboyashi's side, and she does seem genuinely fond of Tooru and knows she's changed since Tooru came into her life. But beyond that it's mostly marvelling at the nature of dragons.

Gotta admit though, Kanna is seeming more and more like their kid. I wonder what will happen if Kanna refers to Kobayashi and Tooru as her parents xD Though I know that won't happen ever.

Kanna is SO DAMN CUTE! I love how like a kid she acts, and Koboyashi seems to have accepted her in that role much better than Tooru as girlfriend material. Which she totally is, if Koboyashi would loosen up a bit.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Isn't that just something Tooru can show/hide at will? Sort of like her tail

Like when there's no horns in the waterfall training, but then appeared in the next panel after a log hits Tooru's head. So either the artist forgot to draw them, or made it seem that getting hit in the head made her horns appear.. (?) Also boobs are in full display

joined Mar 25, 2013

I wouldn't call Koboyashi tsundere, it's more she's disconnected from things and a bit cynical. But she's not putting up a front, it feels more like she doesn't comprehend romance very well.

There have been thoughts here and there on Koboyashi's side, and she does seem genuinely fond of Tooru and knows she's changed since Tooru came into her life. But beyond that it's mostly marvelling at the nature of dragons.

I meant the protagonist in Shinozaki, Kobayashi isn't a tsundere at all. Yeah, she is fond of Tooru, but she's not seeing her as you say 'girlfriend material'. And even then her face when talking with Tooru is very passive and at times irritated, then again that could be how the author likes to draw Kobayashi. I still think that she's thinking of Tooru as a kid.

Kanna is SO DAMN CUTE! I love how like a kid she acts, and Koboyashi seems to have accepted her in that role much better than Tooru as girlfriend material. Which she totally is, if Koboyashi would loosen up a bit.

Well it's easier with Kanna, cause she doesn't have larger boobs than her xD And is shorter as well. But yeah, Tooru is girlfriend material. Most of the time xD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Shinozaki isn't tsundere, she's in total denial of her feelings for Kaede despite the many fantasies and delusions she have.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Shinozaki isn't tsundere, she's in total denial of her feelings for Kaede despite the many fantasies and delusions she have.

I'll agree with that, Shinozaki doesn't put on a cold front since she realizes that would push Kanaede away, and she doesn't want to give even the slightest bit of unhappiness to Kanaede.

To reply you must either login or sign up.