Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Wow. I just read chapter 23 and now 24 is up. Lezhin you moving too fast for me! >.<

joined Feb 17, 2015

Hmm im curious, is it a korean tradition when you in a relationship to keep calling your partner with honorific? Sungji keep calling Sumin "team manager". Why not call her with her name or dear name like baby,honey,etc?

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

cute date. cant wait for the makeout sesh.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Well we can't read Halmoni's thoughts so I guess she will announce when new requests are welcomed.
(Thank you Halmoni!! <333!)
By the way @kimylly you were right it's Sumin's birthday next week, hahaha Sungji asked what Sumin usually gets on her b-day and she's like mm..cars? XD but she'll never ask her to buy anything like that. Can't wait for the next chapter +_+ Sungji and Seju's presents lol!

Thanks Halmoni, superfast!...
Before the birthday of Sumin, in truth I hope we see the second lesson kisses reached the car

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

WDFS chapter 24 is out in Lezhin +_+ I love how sneaky Sumin x Sungji are ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

that lewd handholding ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's 5th grade handholding from my point of view. lol

Well atleast they stepped it up to highschool. They're kissing in the car now.

Eusebe
joined May 26, 2015

A troubleshooting tip (I just got some interesting feedback) for those who might have problems with 18 first chapters on Lezhin:

make sure Lezhin is in Korean, and that there are (currently) 24 chapters.

It is apparently possible that the whole website is switched to japanese, with only (currently) 5 chapters available.

Unless the scanlators make specific overlays for the japanese version, it will not be supported.

edit:
you can edit the language in your account settings. 4th parameter. Switch the the Korean looking alphabet, if the website looks like japanese or chinese and not korean (they look different).

last edited at Aug 27, 2015 10:50AM

joined Aug 19, 2015

Well we can't read Halmoni's thoughts so I guess she will announce when new requests are welcomed.
(Thank you Halmoni!! <333!)
By the way @kimylly you were right it's Sumin's birthday next week, hahaha Sungji asked what Sumin usually gets on her b-day and she's like mm..cars? XD but she'll never ask her to buy anything like that. Can't wait for the next chapter +_+ Sungji and Seju's presents lol!

Oh I see. I thought she asked her what gift she wants. BTW Isnt that Sungji offered to make a cake for her? And I bet we gonna see anther kiss scene from them as they talked about it at the end of the chap.

last edited at Aug 27, 2015 11:46AM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Thanks Halmoni, superfast!...
Before the birthday of Sumin, in truth I hope we see the second lesson kisses reached the car

I hope 25th chapter will be starting with a kiss they went to Sumin's car to do it after all. (¬‿¬) By the way was I the only one who smiled when Sungji asked Sumin if it would be okay for them go to her place? XD

Oh I see. I thought she asked her what gift she wants. BTW Isnt that Sungji offered to make a cake for her? And I bet we gonna see anther kiss scene from them as they talked about it at the end of the chap.

She was asking with what sort of birthday presents do you usually get? to get the idea what she could giver her. DAT face when she heard cars though XD Wow you are pretty good huh~ Yes, Sungji offered to bake a cake for Sumin if Gaji will stop teasing us and give us what we want we should see a good kissing scene (-□-)︵* <-- blowing a kiss lol!

joined Jun 18, 2015

I find it hilarious after Sungji got the coffee to Sumin, both them of thought they were very discrete, (the little stars, lol) while everyone else in the office were gossiping about them.

Also, in the last scene, Sumin said its fine if they kiss in the car, and then Sungji was like LETS GO TO THE CARRRRR! Yes, please!

last edited at Aug 27, 2015 5:10PM

joined Aug 26, 2015

Thanks for all the info. I'm so jealous with you guys. I'm still stuck in chapter 18 (waiting for the translation), although I have bought up to chapter 24. Of course, I read the pictures and tried hard to guess the content, but it didnt go that well lol

joined Feb 17, 2015

I find it hilarious after Sungji got the coffee to Sumin, both them of thought they were very discrete, (the little stars, lol) while everyone else in the office were gossiping about them.

Also, in the last scene, Sumin said its fine if they kiss in the car, and then Sungji was like LETS GO TO THE CARRRRR! Yes, please!

I think i understand what's Sungji felt. Before the date Sungji want to show off their relationship but Sumin forbid her. On the date Sumin keep holding Sungji's hand even though people starting at them. Really love Sumin's sweet and tsundere side XD.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

so cute how excited they were at the end of it. :)

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Hmm im curious, is it a korean tradition when you in a relationship to keep calling your partner with honorific? Sungji keep calling Sumin "team manager". Why not call her with her name or dear name like baby,honey,etc?

1) They just started going out, so they're not super familiar with each other
2) Sumin is 10 years older than Sungji. That's a significant age gap, and age is very important in Korea. It's considered rude to call someone by their first name if you're younger than them, unless you use the appropriate honorific.
3) Sumin is also Sungji's boss. Again, social status is very important in Korea as well.
4) It's probably more comfortable for Sungji to keep addressing Sumin as "team manager"

There are terms like "dear" or "honey" in Korean, but they're usually used between lovey-dovey couples or couples who have been together for a while. Just in general, I think it's weird to start calling someone "baby" or "honey" when you start dating them.

I already posted a message on my tumblr, but I guess some people missed it. I'm taking new requests for translations again.

joined Aug 23, 2015

I already posted a message on my tumblr, but I guess some people missed it. I'm taking new requests for translations again.

would you please share eng scanlation from ep.1? thx

11887854_1628428937439063_3829183268616901819_n
joined Aug 17, 2015

2) Sumin is 10 years older than Sungji. That's a significant age gap, and age is very important in Korea. It's considered rude to call someone by their first name if you're younger than them, unless you use the appropriate honorific.
3) Sumin is also Sungji's boss. Again, social status is very important in Korea as well.
4) It's probably more comfortable for Sungji to keep addressing Sumin as "team manager"

There are terms like "dear" or "honey" in Korean, but they're usually used between lovey-dovey couples or couples who have been together for a while. Just in general, I think it's weird to start calling someone "baby" or "honey" when you start dating them.

Sweet ^^, I've sent 2 messages to ask if I could have the translated chapters after chapter 18. But I'm not sure if you have received them yet.

joined Feb 17, 2015

I got it. Thankyou halmoni, super clear explanation ;D

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Would you please read the first post of this thread? thx

joined Aug 23, 2015

Would you please read the first post of this thread? thx

im sorry,i read from my old phone,i cant install lezin due to low memory,i thought the scanlation would b like FF in ur pastebin. thx anyway

joined Aug 26, 2015

Hi Halmoni,
I would love to get the translation but I can't message you on tumblr since I just created it (i'm not used to tumblr also). Is there other way that you can please help me to get the translation? Thank you so much.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Is Gaji sick again?! :O

Moe2007_sachiko
joined Sep 2, 2015

WDTFS Chapter 25 for next week, the one who draws is sick apparently!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

May be the car make out sesh was too intense for him! Feel better Gaji!

Moe2007_sachiko
joined Sep 2, 2015

May be the car make out sesh was too intense for him! Feel better Gaji!

hahaha totally the expectations are high for that chapter!

Fix_it_by_samanthadoodles
joined Jun 7, 2015

We don't use up any coins by clicking on the sick notification right?

joined Jun 28, 2013

We don't use up any coins by clicking on the sick notification right?

Nope :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.