Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Funny, he said he would announce the release date on P@X, so it was actually an announcement for the announcement for the announcement of the release date

I'm not sure if it changed but awhile ago Squeenix said that depending on how FFXV does this could mean the end of FF on consoles. This ain't helping my nerves right now.

That was before FFVII Remake got announced, so that one's happening regardless i guess

joined Mar 23, 2013

That was before FFVII Remake got announced, so that one's happening regardless i guess

That one doesn't count =P

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

The longer I stare at this game, the more I want a new F-Zero.

Series: Pokemon(gen4) Pairing: Dawn x Cynthia Links: pixiv1 pixiv2 bonus

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

One day left JESUS CHRIST ONE DAY OH MY GOD AAAAAAAA hey guys

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

anyone wanna friend me on LoL ?

last edited at Aug 31, 2015 12:05AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Leffen fucking BTFO'd! The return of the King.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Too bad my girl lost, but holy shit that was glorious to watch

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i'm playing neptunia rebirth:1 on pc, good game, very fun, but at some point neptune joking with noire says something like: "aren't you my friend? then something more, love perhaps? but you are a girl and i'm a girl...."

eeehhhh? what's the problem? this game gives off yuri vibes from every pore, with the lily ranks and all... nep nep, wtf are you saying?
after that iffy jokes saying: "you girls can do what you want at the hotel" to retake some yuri points, but compa took it very bad

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Why... why you do this to Deus Ex?...

last edited at Aug 31, 2015 3:37PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

A terrible news has been dropped to the world 2 days ago but only today i caught wind of it
It is extremely disastrous for some but Phantom Pain will be releasing on steam not in over 22 hours like the steam page said, but in 8 hours....
....Hnnnnnnng....

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A terrible news has been dropped to the world 2 days ago but only today i caught wind of it
It is extremely disastrous for some but Phantom Pain will be releasing on steam not in over 22 hours like the steam page said, but in 8 hours....
....Hnnnnnnng....

Did you hear about how physical PC copies of the game won't actually have a copy of the game on them? It'll just have a 9 MB file designed to download it from Steam.

Only and there's the day one patches too. Just over 420 MB for PS4 and over 750 MB for Xbone.

Plus the "companion app" that's not available for 360 and PC.

These guys are just a barrel of laughs, eh? Hope you got some bandwidth set aside.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Should I be glad that human spudity extends so far that some cooperate executives try such soulless marketing when they think they made it past the point where they can easily pull that shit?

scary to think that this could have worked when it was more subtle

hell, I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt that they were parodying that shit but that generic voice over woman just highlights this disgusting trend

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Did you hear about how physical PC copies of the game won't actually have a copy of the game on them? It'll just have a 9 MB file designed to download it from Steam.

That's pretty standard though, right? I usually buy digitally but I know MKX had me download the 30GBs from Steam after I put in the DVD.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Should I be glad that human spudity extends so far that some cooperate executives try such soulless marketing when they think they made it past the point where they can easily pull that shit?

scary to think that this could have worked when it was more subtle

hell, I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt that they were parodying that shit but that generic voice over woman just highlights this disgusting trend

It is essentially the combination of multiple scummy anti-consumer pre-order systems in one, as if pre-order alone wasn't disgusting enough.

Feel bad for the dev team that are already getting stained by the actions that the publishers do. They seemed like a passionate bunch, it just sad to see this done to the game they created.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Wait, so can someone explain to me the whole thing about pre-ordering? I don't really get why it's such a controversial thing now. Then again, the only thing I ever pre-ordered was a Pokemon game a few years ago, so I can't really speak on this at all.

joined Mar 23, 2013

^ TotalBiscuit explains it the best.

Squeenix, what are you doing?
FFXV's crappy PR, this and the Just Cause "Hey you want an Island?".

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Wow that pre-order BS sounds really...well BS...

Ace attorney 6! yay!

Series: Hyperdimention Neptunia Pairing: Nepgear x Uni Link: pixiv1 pixiv2

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

Ace attorney 6! yay!

That 6 logo sure looks like Maya's magatama..
Maybe it's a hint? Possible return of Maya as a full-fledged spirit medium?? Hell yes! Was disappointed that Maya didn't get to appear in dual destinies, not even a cameo

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013
Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

MGS uses Denuvo DRM, which is known for damaging SSDs an HDDs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2mlt1z/denuvo_drm_used_for_lords_of_the_fallen_dragon/

Konami's dirty hands have left smudgy dirt marks on the game. They just won't let go of their vindictive attitude.

last edited at Sep 2, 2015 10:33AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ It is.

That 6 logo sure looks like Maya's magatama..
Maybe it's a hint? Possible return of Maya as a full-fledged spirit medium?? Hell yes! Was disappointed that Maya didn't get to appear in dual destinies, not even a cameo

I want to see everyone back but I don't know how they would cram in so many characters...I'd settle with something like Franny x Adrian subtext...that be great...but unlikely. The magatama stuff seems to be for new characters but yeah I think Maya will make it into the game somehow.

Series: Puzzles & Dragons Pairing: Idunn x Idunna Link: pixiv

This topic has been locked.