Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012
Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Shadow Warrior, the pseudo-remake of the 3D Realms classic

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yay, finally got the chance to play with Roy a little, dude's hella weird to control, i'll stay with my Marth
Roy controls much better than Lucina though

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I played on the new splatoon stage...it's nice, there's a lot of movement options.

Wait what was that about Layton in smash? lol everyone knows Phoenix Wright has better odds of getting in.

Game: Fire Emblem Awakening Pairing: Lucina x FeMU Links: pixiv pixiv(image set/NSFW)

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

So for some reason the reviewers are saying that Phantom Pain having less cutscenes than the previous games is a negative, i can KINDA understand that (Though most certainly don't agree with) but then IGN comes along and "cut scenes were sparse and brief, so as to let me get back to playing. As nice as that might be though, I’d rather have the “problem” that Guns of the Patriots had, where there were “too many” awesome moments and plot twists."
Never once in my life i thought someone would want a repeat of MGS4's story structure

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

come on, Guns of the patriots was the worst offender, act3 went of the deep end and back to zero was just a trainwreck to witness, solid 1 was still the best thanks not the least to having the most human david

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 10:19AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Shadow Warrior, the pseudo-remake of the 3D Realms classic

Thanks.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

yes

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

^
Life is Solid
(contains spoilers)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nice! Hyper Light Drifter now has a new trailer and a new release date of spring 2016. This is good news.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Finally! we got a release date for those wii u games.

Series: Hyperdimention Neptunia Pairing: Neptune x Noire Links: deviantart pixiv

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

gaming.youtube is pretty bad...I hope it gets better.

Series: Ragnarok Online Pairing: Priest x Creator Link: pixiv

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

AAH NOOO! uh...so I haven't played melee in like 4-5 months...I'm awful now...but hey at least I can still moonwalk......it's something...er...right?

That's some heavy NSFW shit right here

nosebleed

Series: Street Fighter Pairing: Chun li x Cammy Link: pixiv1 pixiv2

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

This video will probably be down by the time someone clicks it, but the old-gen versions of MGSV ain't looking too bad at all, the framerate looks pretty jarring at first but i got used to it quick, plus it's not as bad as... Hhhehh... Scalebound's

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Game: Splatoon Pairing: Various Links: pixiv(image set)

Guys there's something wrong with the splatfest

last edited at Aug 28, 2015 11:19PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

This, nostalgia already kicking in

Haha xD. Anyone here has Starcraft Brood War? Introduction topic made me want to play it for old times sake ;x

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

My copy is probably buried under a spider house or somethin'
Won't stop me from grooving for old times sake though

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I still have Brood war...somewhere...I know I have it! along with warcraft 2 and AoE gold.

The awkward when you activate your special to 1-shot an enemy but forget you switched weapons and your special is now the inkstrike...shi- SPLAT I suck at videogames I DID IT TWICE! still did well enough to go +10

Series: Zeruda no Densetsu Pairing: Midna x Zelda Link: deviantart pixiv

joined Mar 23, 2013

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/08/29/final-fantasy-xvs-release-date-will-be-announced-in-march-2016/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Squeenix doing announcement of an announcement now. And dang they I thought they were close than that to a finished game.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/08/29/final-fantasy-xvs-release-date-will-be-announced-in-march-2016/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Squeenix doing announcement of an announcement now. And dang they I thought they were close than that to a finished game.

Funny, he said he would announce the release date on P@X, so it was actually an announcement for the announcement for the announcement of the release date

joined Mar 23, 2013

Funny, he said he would announce the release date on P@X, so it was actually an announcement for the announcement for the announcement of the release date

I'm not sure if it changed but awhile ago Squeenix said that depending on how FFXV does this could mean the end of FF on consoles. This ain't helping my nerves right now.

This topic has been locked.