Forum › Introduce Yourself..?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I didn't know that... Then again, I know almost nothing of aztec mythology =| (any author you recommend?)

Most of the authors are in spanish but these books are a great read:

Boone, Elizabeth H. (Ed.) (1982). The Art and Iconography of Late Post-Classic Central Mexico. Washington, D.C.: Dumbarton Oaks.
Brinton, Daniel G. (Ed.) (1890). "Rig Veda Americanus". Library of Aboriginal American Literature. No. VIII. Project Gutenberg reproduction.(English) (Nahuatl)
Leon-Portilla, Miguel (1990) [1963]. Aztec Thought and Culture. Davis, J.E. (trans). Norman, Oklahoma: Oklahoma University Press.
Miller, Mary; Karl Taube (1993). The Gods and Symbols of Ancient Mexico and the Maya. London: Thames and Hudson.
James Lewis Thomas Chalmbers Spence, The Myths of Mexico and Peru: Aztec, Maya and Inca, 1913
Miguel León Portilla, Native Mesoamerican Spirituality, Paulist Press,

A fellow mexican??? by chance do you play or have played Vampiro la mascarada? hohohoho

¡Paisana!

And Yes, I played Vampiro back in high college. Good times.

I would be up for a new campaign with all of you guys.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I didn't know that... Then again, I know almost nothing of aztec mythology =| (any author you recommend?)

Boone, Elizabeth H. (Ed.) (1982). The Art and Iconography of Late Post-Classic Central Mexico. Washington, D.C.: Dumbarton Oaks.
Brinton, Daniel G. (Ed.) (1890). "Rig Veda Americanus". Library of Aboriginal American Literature. No. VIII. Project Gutenberg reproduction.(English) (Nahuatl)
Leon-Portilla, Miguel (1990) [1963]. Aztec Thought and Culture. Davis, J.E. (trans). Norman, Oklahoma: Oklahoma University Press.
Miller, Mary; Karl Taube (1993). The Gods and Symbols of Ancient Mexico and the Maya. London: Thames and Hudson.
James Lewis Thomas Chalmbers Spence, The Myths of Mexico and Peru: Aztec, Maya and Inca, 1913

Thanks! I'm gonna look out for 'em ASAP.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Hi! I'm Alicia ^.^
Female, from Florida, a student
Bisexual (but extremely gay)
Yuri lover <333
Love live lover
Animal lover/ aquarist/ multimedia arts/ and huge fan of Vocaloid (mostly rock/ dubstep atm)
Hopes to join the air force :)

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

My name is Confused1203.
I'm female and have a major obsession with yuri ( manga and anime).
I don't subscribe to any labels for my sexuality.
I live in Louisiana.
I draw, paint, and write.
Currently I'm working on my Masters in Counseling Education.
I stumbled on this site two years ago and have been loving it ever since. :3

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Ari-chaaaan! Fly an A-10 for me so I can live vicariously through you. xD

I'm an aquarius too!

And yes, a yuri vamp game definitely sounds fun!

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 12:14AM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

A new campaign (with lesbian vampires) is born..?

Haha, my very first roleplay character was a lesbian Malkavian named Eveshka. I so much fun playing her.

I wanted to bring her back for new wod, but lost interest when there was no Malkavian bloodline; just goofy blurb about vamp insanity or something.

Malkavian!!!! Second most awesome clan, I had a tremere girl,man she was the bomb hehehe, too bad it was the first and last I got the chance to use. Now I'm out of freaky friends

joined Apr 27, 2014

A fellow mexican??? by chance do you play or have played Vampiro la mascarada? hohohoho

¡Paisana!

And Yes, I played Vampiro back in high college. Good times.

¿Qué onda mijo? jajajaja

gonna read those
and if anyone is up for a campaign I´m in yo

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Is Dynasty really be the unlikely source of a vampire game? Also: may I join? =D

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Heh...heheh...hahaha...I suppose it's about time I reveal my identity!
My name is not Rye but I go by that often because it's short and sweet. Rye is actually my OC

From Panama. Yuri is my life, not interested in any kind of romantic relationship.

I'm currently trying to learn as many skills as I can. I suppose I should say I cook right now but I want to fully get into artsy stuff one day. I made some fanfics but that's all that's worth mentioning right now

I have a videogame themed yuri-mini-gallery on the here forum look up for red text tags.

I prefer tanks over planes but that may be advance wars' fault.

Edit:

Is Dynasty really be the unlikely source of a vampire game? Also: may I join? =D

Count me in as well, I can give some sub-par ideas for the team! :)

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 1:14AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

We only need a DM and we're set!

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

@Kitsune lmaooo, I'll do my best to fligh that plane for you!!!!! but I have pretty crappy eye sight too ;p
Ah and I'm a leo, I meant aquarist (as in I like caring for fish/ inverts)

joined Apr 27, 2014

Vampire game...in a manga forum...with fellow yuri lovers...this is one of the coolest nights I've had.

But yeah,who is gonna be the DM?
gonna sleep now but don't forget to join me to your party

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ushio
Love art and Drawing
Interested in different sorts of strange and interesting things, whether scientifically or surreal. I just like to learn about strange shit.
Female
Love Yuri but I read and watch just about anything. I am just a Yuriholic.
Love being active especially love playing soccer but I hate watching it...weird...
21 and in school
brown hair, hazel brown eyes, 5,3
double citizenship Cuban/American
OH how can i forget I love video game :D
and Disney Movies >.> (don't judge)

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 2:23AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

A Dynasty vampire campaign? Hell i'm in! (As long as it's Masquerade that is, didn't care much for Requiem)

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Urashi, here
just your everyday loner
female, nearly 20 and a Hermit/shut in
yuri is love yuri is life
sleeping eating and drawing is my thing
I love living in delusions
hopefully i can stop existing in a year or two
just your everyday mexicat

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 2:37AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Name... I used to have one, but OP made me change it...
Barely human male.
Top 5 easy, at least top 10 most hated people on Dynasty...
Best described as lazy. If any trait, that is me.

English, and therefore superior to those who aren't, humph...

Edit: A fitting 1,000th post.

... How have I not been banned yet?

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 3:23AM

joined Jan 11, 2015

I'm Gongnongjie, a 17-year-old boy from China.
I love yuri and learning foreign languages.
I hate myself for being a male.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I hate Gonzo (The anime studio)

Disagreed

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

Hey!
My name's Jessica
Female and into girls
Chinese
Gamer, and lazy as fuck

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Gokigenyou! I am lenne18.

If you find a post on the Internet from lenne18, it's probably mine.

I am a he, with a day job and a girlfriend.

I like GL stories and het romance.

Filipino and an otaku, and I wanna share that collecting non-shounen manga here in the Philippines is a pain.
But hey, I got the following so it's not all that bad:

Citrus Vol. 1 & 3
Girl Friends Vol. 1
Kisses, Sighs and Cherry Blossom Pink
Strawberry Panic Chapter 1

And the most painful of all, the lack of Touhou Project merch. :(

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 5:04AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Nya-chan, Female, 28. Used to define myself as bisexual, but totally lost interest in guys as romantic partners over time, so I guess that makes me a cis lesbian, though I don't like labels. Got something like an epiphany in the way of "Yes, this is the body", in the words of Morishima-sensei.

Of course, I've been in love with japanese manga/anime culture for a long time. I love everything related to romance, cuteness and complicated love stories, because it's fun. And there's no shortness of it in yuri (and I can relate a lot).

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 5:53AM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I'm a 17 year old girl who resides in HK and I love reading both fiction and non-fiction books (the last book I read was Lolita by Nabokov). I play quite a few instruments such as the piano, guitar and uke. I'm also fluent in three languages: French, English and . I'm most definitely bisexual but I prefer girls more.
Lastly, my favourite non-domesticated animal are penguins.

I don't think it's necessary to say but, yuri is love, yuri is life.

last edited at Oct 31, 2015 6:59AM

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

I am Razov
Male
From Germany
I love yuri so much i check this site 10-20 times a day to see if there is a new manga ( it's normal right? )
I like music like nightcore, dubstep and many more
I play a lot League of Legends

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Where would we play such a game? There's a site that hosts chatrooms and a dice server specifically for rpg's but I can't remember the addy.

joined Apr 27, 2014

Where would we play such a game? There's a site that hosts chatrooms and a dice server specifically for rpg's but I can't remember the addy.

Hmmm,I have no idea, I've only played the good old pen and paper version so ,please all of you enlighten me haha.

Also I guess we should like..form..something..exchange some sort of..information....addy features...some yes I dunno

To reply you must either login or sign up.