Forum › Introduce Yourself..?

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I haven't played rpgs since the 90s, and then only in chat rooms. So I dont haven any vamp books either.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Name... I used to have one, but OP made me change it...
Barely human male.
Top 5 easy, at least top 10 most hated people on Dynasty...
Best described as lazy. If any trait, that is me.

English, and therefore superior to those who aren't, humph...

Edit: A fitting 1,000th post.

... How have I not been banned yet?

I don't hate you D:

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I haven't played rpgs since the 90s, and then only in chat rooms. So I dont haven any vamp books either.

Hmmm I got all of them in pdf..sadly my paper ones were taken from me.... 90's... I haven't since..let me see..I was 24..ah not too long ago

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

You have the new set or the old ones?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I didn't expect this thread to get so much attention o.o I guess, I'll reintroduce myself

Nickname is Nevri.

I'm still female (that didn't change from last time ;x).

I thought I was straight for most of my life, then bi, only to finally realize I was lesbian all along.

I <3 yuri (even before I realized I was a lesbian).

I come from forsaken land of poles (aka Poland).

I really enjoy anime&manga (for obvious reasons), but I don't mind western cartoons too. I used to watch a lot and read pretty much anything, but lately I don't have enough time and motivation, so I'm really picky now. Also I lost interest in pretty much anything that isn't yuri or have male main character (and het).

As long as I like it, I listen to pretty much any genre (except maybe for rap, it must be really good to please me).

My favorite color is blue

I like drawing, but I have hard time keeping my motivation up.

I want to draw lots of yuri, but sadly the only thing keeping me back from doing it right now is my lack of drawing skills (look point above).

I adore Japanese language, that is why I studied it for 2 years, but sadly had to stop because of finance issues.

My favorite animal is cat.

Serenata

Hahaha well... Let's see, right now I'm doing a commision (crossover of Rwby and avatar) http://i.imgur.com/Jv0VOJV.png this is how Weiss look so far.

But I have my own characters (these aren't the main characters) http://i.imgur.com/x5UcQNt.jpg As you can see, my style is all rough :x but I love to draw.

It looks really good ;3 Keep it up!

Dark_Tzitzimine

I played Vampiro back in high college. Good times.

I used to really like traditional pen and paper rpg, but sadly there weren't much people I could play with. I played a lot with my 2 friends, but it was always some made up system and friend who played with me sucked at, well, role-playing. The only time I had some real session was with some other friends in, ironically, Vampire Masquerade. We didn't get far, but I at least have some grasp of rules (at least I remember how blood works and how power relate to linage). So if you didn't get what I'm getting at, I want to play too .3. Not to mention I love vampires! They are my favorite monsters <3

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I thought I was straight for most of my life, then bi, only to finally realize I was lesbian all along.

Sounds like someone I know. High five!

You'll have to give me your FB. Or your can find me, I suppose, in the friend list of t-sama (with the same avatar)and send me a request.

joined Apr 27, 2014

You have the new set or the old ones?

Well old for sure, I didn't like Requiem at all,and then I just lost track of anything that has happened

joined Apr 27, 2014

You'll have to give me your FB. Or your can find me, I suppose, in the friend list of t-sama (with the same avatar)and send me a request.

You are friends with that maniac? awesome, now I understand why he whines about you twisting his words on forums all the time haha

joined Apr 27, 2014

I didn't expect this thread to get so much attention o.o I guess, I'll reintroduce myself

Nickname is Nevri.

I'm still female (that didn't change from last time ;x).

I <3 yuri (even before I realized I was a lesbian).

I come from forsaken land of poles (aka Poland).

I really enjoy anime&manga (for obvious reasons), but I don't mind western cartoons too. I used to watch a lot and read pretty much anything, but lately I don't have enough time and motivation, so I'm really picky now. Also I lost interest in pretty much anything that isn't yuri or have male main character (and het).

As long as I like it, I listen to pretty much any genre (except maybe for rap, it must be really good to please me).

My favorite color is blue

I like drawing, but I have hard time keeping my motivation up.

I want to draw lots of yuri, but sadly the only thing keeping me back from doing it right now is my lack of drawing skills (look point above).

I adore Japanese language, that is why I studied it for 2 years, but sadly had to stop because of finance issues.

My favorite animal is cat.

Cats,yuri and vampires, I'd like to be your friend as well :3 if that'd be ok, i'm not a creepy girl,oh not that I know of

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

So, we are... seven right now?

Where would we play such a game? There's a site that hosts chatrooms and a dice server specifically for rpg's but I can't remember the addy.

I found this with your description... Maybe that was it?

Also:

I also find it interesting (from the few stuff that I've looked up 'till now)... I hope to some day add it to that list of "known foreign languages".

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 2:23PM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I wanna be the mophead to all those goddamn buncha lesbos

joined Apr 27, 2014

Where would we play such a game? There's a site that hosts chatrooms and a dice server specifically for rpg's but I can't remember the addy.

I found this with your description... Maybe that was it?

Also:

I also find it interesting (from the few stuff that I've looked up 'till now)... I hope to some day add it to that list of "known foreign languages".

Nice finding,on that site .

Atch I shall join the club, I'd love to be able to soon really study japanese, I only know broken phrases from anime. I can speak some german though,and manga and anime have a decent amount of gratuitous german so it's even more fun

joined Apr 27, 2014

I wanna be the mophead to all those goddamn buncha lesbos

hahahahaha

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

You are friends with that maniac? awesome, now I understand why he whines about you twisting his words on forums all the time haha

Oh, I know he's up to no good. But I don't really care.

I'm past the age where I can be manipulated.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nya-chan

Sadly, I don't exist (I don't have facebook account), but I don't mind creating it ;3

KatzeDerNacht

Cats,yuri and vampires, I'd like to be your friend as well :3 if that'd be ok

Of course it is <3

i'm not a creepy girl,oh not that I know of

As long as you are not yandere creepy lvl I think I can handle it xD

none

Seems about right. And we still don't have GM XD

I wanted to be a japanese translator and spread the goodness of manga in my country, but right now I found new calling. I much more prefer to spread the goodness of yuri all over the world <333

joined Apr 27, 2014

Oh, I know he's up to no good. But I don't really care.

I'm past the age where I can be manipulated.

Oh hey, i might be wrong, there's many names that start with N that show up in the forum, hmmm i think I made a huge mistake I shall apologize for creating unnecessary conflict he might flip on me for getting him into trouble for free.

joined Apr 27, 2014

KatzeDerNacht

Cats,yuri and vampires, I'd like to be your friend as well :3 if that'd be ok

Of course it is <3

i'm not a creepy girl,oh not that I know of

As long as you are not yandere creepy lvl I think I can handle it xD

Yandere haha..no but I like those characters...well if you do create one you can try looking for me or send it hum in some way or something

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I wanted to be a japanese translator and spread the goodness of manga in my country, but right now I found new calling. I much more prefer to spread the goodness of yuri all over the world <333

And what a noble calling that is! =D
I'd love to be able to translate more japanese authors in my country... (With translators current rhythm, I may be able to learn japanese well enough to be a translator before we have... About ten books. If the author isn't Haruki Murakami, that is).

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Ok, I take it back. I tried to make a account but forgot how annoying and messy it got. Google wants to merge everything and gets all of your info. I even gave up and tried to just accept whatever retarded terms it wants, but it still failed to verify my email... Do you use skype? Keeping facebook open is inconvenient and since I have all my contacts in skype anyway, it would be much faster. Or you can make me guide "how to make a facebook account for dummies" >.>

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 3:48PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Fb is crap anyway. Its justbeveryone i know is on it. >_>

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I'm a genius! Well I just created new email I don't care about and it worked. Still prefer skype though.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ok, I take it back. I tried to make a account but forgot how annoying and messy it got. Google wants to merge everything and gets all of your info. I even gave up and tried to just accept whatever retarded terms it wants, but it still failed to verify my email... Do you use skype? Keeping facebook open is inconvenient and since I have all my contacts in skype anyway, it would be much faster. Or you can make me guide "how to make a facebook account for dummies" >.>

I have gmail eventually? It has a chat app.

Though at least with FB you can exchange pics and whatnot.

Edit: nvm, I just got your request.

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 5:05PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Why not just chat in dynasty's irc channel? :P

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I have gmail eventually? It has a chat app.

Nah. I'm cool with facebook. Since I finally manage to make it and all.

joined Apr 27, 2014

I'm a genius! Well I just created new email I don't care about and it worked. Still prefer skype though.

so skype is better? cos for some reasons I just deactivated my FB...but skype is there :3

it's the same username as this ,ah well but it's spelled "katzedernacht"

To reply you must either login or sign up.