Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Jul 25, 2015

Yeah, it would have been better if they didn't make Sungji so damn adorable then I could be indifferent to whatever outcome. If only there was a love line between Seju and Nammi then we would have two happy couples at the end.

joined Apr 6, 2015

I'll probably answer my question after reading all of the chapters, but I am still going to ask. If Sumin is realizing her feelings for Sungji, why is she still sleeping around with Seju, is she in denial or something?

Untitled
joined Jul 6, 2015

I'll probably answer my question after reading all of the chapters, but I am still going to ask. If Sumin is realizing her feelings for Sungji, why is she still sleeping around with Seju, is she in denial or something?

I've read all the chapters and still don't get why... so frustrating.

Myu
joined Jul 28, 2015

Minor detail : Sumin's new car is the Aston Martin car ...What a price x)

joined Jul 25, 2015

Minor detail : Sumin's new car is the Aston Martin car ...What a price x)

From Seju?

Myu
joined Jul 28, 2015

I don't know who paid :/ but it was her idea to get a new car apparently

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Seju bought that Aston Martin for Sumin.
It's Aston Martin Vanquish (blue) if I'm not mistaking.

joined May 20, 2013

Thank you, halmoni!

People, who didn't do so yet, check your mails!

Note that we also got a mailing list. I don't particularly mind, but if someone does, Bcc could work in the future.

last edited at Jul 30, 2015 5:41PM

Myu
joined Jul 28, 2015

At first I thought it was a DB9 but I suppose it's a new model so the front view (in the comic) doesn't correspond to these models :/ Anyway it was an expensive gift(?)

joined Feb 17, 2015

Thankyou Halmoni!

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Halmoni is amazing.
Néant hahahaha! It is expensive XD Starting at $284,995 for the coupe or $302,995 for the Volante roadster. That is hella expensive gift. Vanquish and DB9 is quite similar I have to say.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Thoughts on ch. 21:

Since Sungji, as far as we know, has little to no experience concerning being romantically intimate with others, I thought her reaction about Sumin initiating the kiss would be much stronger, like she'd be more bashful and red-faced yet she took it quite indifferently and kinda brushed off Sumin's advances. Since she's told Sumin she likes her 3 times already, I kinda had the impression that she'd be more willing to go for the smooch.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Thoughts on ch. 21:

Since Sungji, as far as we know, has little to no experience concerning being romantically intimate with others, I thought her reaction about Sumin initiating the kiss would be much stronger, like she'd be more bashful and red-faced yet she took it quite indifferently and kinda brushed off Sumin's advances. Since she's told Sumin she likes her 3 times already, I kinda had the impression that she'd be more willing to go for the smooch.

Sungji is a pure, innocent maiden. Her cuteness goes beyond just "OH TEAM MANAGER I LIEK U SOOOO MUCH TAKE ME NAO blusssssshhh". Considering how Sumin was asking for sex and not just a kiss, I thought her reaction was appropriate. Because Sungji is so inexperienced, she wants to be sure of her and Sumin's feelings before she does something that she might regret. She isn't stupid. And I literally died when she did the fox kiss thing sfdlkdjfewaepof

Myu
joined Jul 28, 2015

Torija , yeah I know just I wasn't sure if it was a gift or not =)

About the chapter, "it" didn't happen as predicted but I was expecting more reaction so I found this part lame (even if Sungji was right to slow down etc) ...And Choigun is still hopeful to go out with Sungji.. -_-". However Sumin seems to care enough about Sungji to replay what happened in her mind...that was kind of great

joined Jul 4, 2015

aww. My mail was empty... :<

joined Feb 17, 2015

The last panel was heartbreaking... Its like Sumin "ahh, the hell with you, i dont care"

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Thoughts on ch. 21:

Sungji is a pure, innocent maiden. Her cuteness goes beyond just "OH TEAM MANAGER I LIEK U SOOOO MUCH TAKE ME NAO blusssssshhh". Considering how Sumin was asking for sex and not just a kiss, I thought her reaction was appropriate. Because Sungji is so inexperienced, she wants to be sure of her and Sumin's feelings before she does something that she might regret. She isn't stupid. And I literally died when she did the fox kiss thing sfdlkdjfewaepof

I don't like the behavior of Sumin, to Sejiu towards Sunji.
I understand that Sunji not been explained well about the fact that basically is a virgin, but because she is really a simple girl and pure and can not conceive of either sex divorced from love. Sumin who has much more experience but has the ability to talk to an angry teenager (justified you from death and the previous disappointment in love) would have to understand what she meant. I do not like that Sumin threw away the fox. Ugly. And I do not even like the relationship she has with Sejiu, if it's over it's over, we do not accept expensive gifts, a job, and to have sex when she wants, why? In the end no one should be the stage free of our pain. And I say this character that most prefer, as you can see from my avatar. I hope for a redemption.

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 6:02AM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

You forgot to say that Sumin and Seju have only one another, it's not like they just met. They have been together since the school days, been a couple. So it's not that easy just to end everything like that + remember Sumin's promise? To be Seju's family..it's super complicated.

joined Jul 25, 2015

Why don't we all root for SungjixSeju then? Lol Sumin is too "damn" lucky at this point.
I'm not usually this impolite. Just felt the need to emphasize

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 10:25AM

joined Aug 1, 2015

You forgot to say that Sumin and Seju have only one another, it's not like they just met. They have been together since the school days, been a couple. So it's not that easy just to end everything like that + remember Sumin's promise? To be Seju's family..it's super complicated.

Totally agree with you. I think Seju not confident enough to love someone. She has a great background, sexy, beautiful and smart but true love. I think Sumin and Seju are dependent on each other. But Seju doesn't say she loves Sumin by a normal way and Sumin hate (with love) her. Sumin always try to find a true love or one woman can satisfy her (sex, feeling) but only Seju can stay to the end like Sumin said in chapter 14.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Totally agree with you. I think Seju not confident enough to love someone. She has a great background, sexy, beautiful and smart but true love. I think Sumin and Seju are dependent on each other. But Seju doesn't say she loves Sumin by a normal way and Sumin hate (with love) her. Sumin always try to find a true love or one woman can satisfy her (sex, feeling) but only Seju can stay to the end like Sumin said in chapter 14.

High five! And Hands down lol! cause your words are so on point. I'm on team #SungjiSumin and #SejuSumin though so in the end one way or another I'm gonna be hurt anyway. </3 ~.~

joined Aug 1, 2015

High five! And Hands down lol! cause your words are so on point. I'm on team #SungjiSumin and #SejuSumin though so in the end one way or another I'm gonna be hurt anyway. </3 ~.~

It's not problem, bae bae. I read lots of comments like "Hope Sungji comes to two sugar-mama Seju x Sumin" and can't stop laughing. It seems like a lot of people want "3some ending" but I think they could make a harem if that dream come true.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

It's not problem, bae bae. I read lots of comments like "Hope Sungji comes to two sugar-mama Seju x Sumin" and can't stop laughing. It seems like a lot of people want "3some ending" but I think they could make a harem if that dream come true.

I’m In Love 눈에 콩깍지 씌었어 Babe lol! Hahaha! 3-some? Don't tell me Gaji is into stuff like that. I think we will see lots of jealousy and it's already a harem (love triangle) no? I doubt about 3-some ending but one things for sure,this manhwa is da best and full of surprises.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

So in chapter 21 (I think). Did the part With Baek and Sungji happen within the same day?

last edited at Aug 2, 2015 3:13AM

joined Jul 25, 2015

So in chapter 21 (I think). Did the part With Baek and Sungji happen within the same day?

With Sungji in the evening or later, and with Seju on the next day.

To reply you must either login or sign up.