Forum › Ichaicha wa Ouchi ni Kaettekara!!! discussion

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I was sold when I saw the second page. thumbsup

Welp, maybe someone should call child services... anonymously, to avoid getting SLB'd.

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 5:08PM

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

This is glorious all we need now is for Nanoha and Vivio to trade notes

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Good to see Vivio takes after her moms.

WOW~ SOOO ECCHI THOSE TWO NanoFate... but Vivio goes that path too... >///<

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

So much peeping, such creepily-delicious peeping.

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

Hard time to be Vivio, gambatte !!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Like mothers like daughter. And for once that's a dam good thing.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh wow, such good(bad?) influences...

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

oh god Vivio lmao poor thing, I'm sorry you had to see that XD. Any kid would be traumatized if they ever saw their parents doing it or heard them XD

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I told them to cut it out because I had to go to school in the morning.

I- I guess I was a pretty eager first grader. ._.

joined Mar 25, 2013

So in Vivid, Einhart and Vivio are linked by past lives? By the end they'll probably be the other unofficially official couple then. I have no qualms about that xD

From what I see though, the translation for the anime isn't going well, or there isn't much interest in it would be better to say.

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 7:53PM

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

So in Vivid, Einhart and Vivio are linked by past lives? By the end they'll probably be the other unofficially official couple then. I have no qualms about that xD

From what I see though, the translation for the anime isn't going well, or there isn't much interest in it would be better to say.

Well you could just read the manga instead. I didn't really look past the first episode of the anime (don't remember if I even finished that one). Maybe I will eventually.

joined Apr 9, 2013

Hahaha Vivio's expressions, poor little one.

joined Jan 8, 2014

This was so good lol! And vivio grew up fast, and of course nanofate endures! Woo-hoo :p

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This was AMAZING

Can we get more echii NanoFate please?

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

The anime's storyline is the same as the manga's, so the people who already read it won't find it interesting but it's not bad .
I watch it because they are soulsoothingly cute :D for the story progression I read the manga.

joined Mar 25, 2013

The anime's storyline is the same as the manga's, so the people who already read it won't find it interesting but it's not bad .
I watch it because they are soulsoothingly cute :D for the story progression I read the manga.

I see, but Vivio is Olivie right? And Einhart is Belka if I'm reading correctly the release post on VividTrans about the anime.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I see, but Vivio is Olivie right? And Einhart is Belka if I'm reading correctly the release post on VividTrans about the anime.

It's not past lives, it's past ancestors. Einhart the memories of her ancestors pasted down to her from birth. Einhart is a direct descendant of Ingvalt, the Hegemon. Hegemon lived during the same period as Olivie, Vivio's direct ancestor.

Edit: the "official" couples of Vivid are: Nanoha and Fate, Tina and Subaru, and Vivio and Einhart

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 1:11PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

I see. Just wanted to make sure cause I haven't read/watched any of the official Nanoha manga/anime. At least on page 8, you could take it as Vivio being, or as is the case has the memories of Olivie. So yeah.

Also Tina? Or did you mean Teana?

I should probably watch it at some point, though I really don't want to watch the first season cause I don't like the Mahou Shoujo genre.

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

I see. Just wanted to make sure cause I haven't read/watched any of the official Nanoha manga/anime. At least on page 8, you could take it as Vivio being, or as is the case has the memories of Olivie. So yeah.

Also Tina? Or did you mean Teana?

I should probably watch it at some point, though I really don't want to watch the first season cause I don't like the Mahou Shoujo genre.

Just watch the anime movies then. They cover the anime story arc quite well.

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

Mahou shoujo? I thought the genre was Super Robots, disguised.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Poor Vivio XD scarred for life! Ah well at least her momma's are hot

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

WAIT VIVIO you're waaaaay too young!!!!...kids this days...oh wait her mothers did it too XD.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

To be clear on this, Einhart is a descendant of, and has the memories of, the Hegemon Klaus Ingvalt; Vivio is a clone, with little to no memory transference, of the Sankt Kaiser Olivie Sägebrecht.

(I'd also say that the recording seems less like they intentionally made a sex tape, and more that, since they seem to have started while wearing their barrier jackets, either Raising Heart or Bardiche were accidentally still in recording mode from the training.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.