Forum › Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki discussion

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

I'm gonna say this once and for all.
The fanservicey chapter everyone keeps harping on is the series' pilot, which is clearly different in tone. The manga proper is a lot more toned down (and what little there is left is more tasteful), and focuses on cute/heartwarming youkai antics.

Well but I'm "harping" on how stripping, nudity, and sexualization are in many of the chapters (including the first, NOT the pilot). The pilot may be the worst of it, but it's an ecchi manga for sure. I just feel that's weird and kinda distracts from the usual tone. Would you not agree that if it wasn't there, the series would probably be better? I mean, the tone would at least be more consistent. Anyway, there's still plenty of not tasteful service even into the latest, even if the pilot is notably different.

Honestly if it just wants cute/heartwarming youkai antics, the fanservice shouldn't be there AT ALL. That's MY problem. I'm certainly no prude, but it's tone-clashing.

It's not a big deal but I can see why a person would take bigger umbrage with it.

last edited at Aug 24, 2017 10:43AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

other site got up to ch58.

joined Dec 16, 2013

other site already up to chap 68
yuri is getting rea!!
i don't see any problem with fanservices in seinen catgirls manga.

Dynasty%20scans
joined Jan 11, 2018

I'm enjoying this manga so far (ch38) but I can't help but think that it could have been better if it didn't had fanservice at all, or at least if it were toned down.

Overall fanservice doesn't brother me that much, it wasn't enough to not enjoy the manga, but like many others it did made me feel a little uncomfortable at times.

Honestly more mangakas should realize that if they replace lewd fanservice with cute fanservice it works so much better. Kobayashi-san chi no maid dragon had both, and I remember it way more for Kanna giving me diabetes by being all cute, than for Lucoa's massive breasts or the FBI jokes inducing scenes like the Twister one.

joined Dec 16, 2013

other site already chp 94!
this manga published in comic ryu! the same as monsume and centaur!
fanservice in this manga pretty much subtle ero kawaii compared to others.
need more catgirls youkai!!!!

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

How unfortunate this series only showed up on the radar so late. Better late than never at least. Thanks front page random chapter!

To reply you must either login or sign up.