Forum › Greatest Yuri Confession Scenes

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Hey guys, this is undebatable.

joined Jan 8, 2016

I really liked The Flower and the Star's confession, which lasts a few pages. It was beautifully built up.
And then you have the reply, that also lasts a few pages (thinking back, this whole chapter's one big confession and its reply)
If you havent read it you shouldn't read those pages haha, it's so much more satisfying if you actually read it
I guess I could have given the link to the exact page where you have the confession plainly stated, but what made them memorable, stuck with me and were the first to come to mind was the way they were built up, their narrative and visual value

Any other bipolar manga where people were screaming at each other and crying and in the next panel would laugh it off with a joke again would have been on my shit-list immideatly, but you can actually understand those misunderstanding and the author prepared us for those more intense moments in the funnier bits with exxegerated art styles.

I have to say though, not the confession scene Nez was thinking of but I found this one to be the most beautiful part in the story, the attempt that failed

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Hmm somes come to my mind, but I really can't establish a top five. However, these are my favourite confessions (not in order)

Maple Love
Othello
Unchanging Days (Due to tue cuteness of the manga)
Graffiti Even if there is not really "formal" confession.
First kiss For some reason I really like their mutual confession, maybe because they don't end up married, like stupid classic old-school yuri couples (grumble)
kimi koi limit

And motoka's confession from Yukemuri sanctuary , due to its epicness level.

last edited at Jan 9, 2016 2:16PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I think Sasameki Koto should be here as well, just for the sake of finally resolving the Unresolved Sexual Tension between Sumika and Ushio.

last edited at Jan 10, 2016 12:22PM

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

^ I was never under any tension !!! How dare you!!?!?!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.