Forum › Summary of AL/MI Operation discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Poor Admiral, he can never catch a break

joined Mar 25, 2013

Ah, don't remind me about the new event.. I won't be here for most of it and I'm not ready D:

Still Akaga is always welcomed. Also seems like it's accepted that sunken girls become Abyssals. I'll be interested what they'll do with that in the second season of the anime, since it was heavily implied that the Airfield Princess was the sunken Kisaragi

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

Dawww Hoppo is the most adorable creature ever created ever.

joined Feb 11, 2014

I thought they were implying it was the third Wo-class carrier (which they had also otherwise been fighting throught the latter-half of the season) they faced was supposed to be the sunken Kisaragi.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

^

That is how I understood it, too. And how convenient that they didn't show how Bucky defeated her. So let's meet again in season two, Kisaragi-san.

joined Mar 25, 2013

This was supposed to be translated almost a year ago so '70 years' isn't accurate anymore. Speaking of Abyssals there're doujins with Abyssals Akaga and it doesn't end well some artists want to torture fellow fans.

I'm not surprised that there are those kind of doujins xD I think there is one on here as well, but it's kind of unfinished.

And @obssesednuker that's what I said xD

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Ahh Mami-san nice seeing her again and you just had to speak it out dont you? XD

Kumirei%20(2)
joined Jun 6, 2014

Mannnn I reallllly wished marrying abyssal fleet vessels was a thing.

Maybe one day...as cruel and twisted and plotholey as that is lol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.