Forum › Family Portrait --We are Family-- discussion

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

AAAAHHHHH OMG HAYATExEIN YAAAASSS

This is one of my favorite ships form MGLN, right under Nanofate! It makes me sad that there isn't enough of this ship
:(

EDIT: Nope, this is now my favorite MGLN ship, with Nanofate second. I'm gonna try and up my drawing game so I can make content for this ship because I can't really find any ;_;

last edited at Jul 9, 2015 11:26AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

WHATTHE- HayatexReinforce?! on this site?! sweet! I just had to read right away.

Story-wise it's kind of a paradox but who cares? this is a cute doujin. I was kinda hoping Vita would get jealous Rein-zwei how does she work? science!

Knight
joined Oct 10, 2013

Felt kinda sad to see them.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Seeing Zafira reminds me of how much I wish Arf reappeared in ViVid. They were basically reduced to being pets.

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

Seeing Zafira reminds me of how much I wish Arf reappeared in ViVid. They were basically reduced to being pets.

Zafira is a trainer and Arf works in the Library with Yuuno. Zafira already made an appearance in the Vivid anime, now I'm just waiting to see Arf in all her adorableness!

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

The title keeps getting a certain song stuck in my head...

Doki%203
joined Feb 15, 2014

That cherished moment when you get a Nanoha doujin that isn't NanoFate. Not that NanoFate releases aren't cherished as well, but the other characters are so often overlooked in favor of them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.