Forum › Ura Mahou Sensei Jamma! 4 discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh, so is the reason the other doujins in this author's series weren't uploaded because they aren't yuri? And wow, this is an old doujin...

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Oh, so is the reason the other doujins in this author's series weren't uploaded because they aren't yuri? And wow, this is an old doujin...

Yeah, the rest is all het, I don't remember any other yuri from this mangaka.

Had a look now, he have two untranslated futa and one yuri, the rest all have het in some way.

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 10:18PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Had a look now, he have two untranslated futa and one yuri, the rest all have het in some way.

At least the author got the most important pairing Konoka x Setsuna right

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

At least the author got the most important pairing Konoka x Setsuna right

Well... The other yuri doujin is that woman with glasses raping Setsuna, the other two futa seens to be rape too...

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 10:27PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Well... The other yuri doujin is that woman with glasses raping Setsuna, the other two futa seens to be rape too...

Wait, are we talking about the same thing? I meant this one.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I was talking about the untranslated yuri doujin, not about that one, and don't get too much happy with that doujin, in this serie Negi fucks everyone, even Setsuna and Konoka

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I was talking about the untranslated yuri doujin, not about that one, and don't get too much happy with that doujin, in this serie Negi fucks everyone, even Setsuna and Konoka

Oh really? :/
Well it could be worse...the author could've introduced some random guy that has all of the girls falling over him instantly...

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Oh really? :/
Well it could be worse...the author could've introduced some random guy that has all of the girls falling over him instantly...

I had a look again, I'm not sure if I didn't miss anything, but from what I see it don't have a doujin focusing on Negi with Setsuna or Konoka, just show one or two pages that seens to be flashbacks, the doujins that have focus on Setsuna or Konoka are aparently either yuri or futa, but he still fucked them at some point even if the mangaka didn't make a doujin for that... here all doujins in the serie if you want to be sure, some of them are compilation of four or five doujins, so look at the comments if you want to know the number of the doujins in the serie.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

It bothers me to no end that the KonoSet pairing never got more attention. It was my introduction to yuri, and still one of the better yuri pairings IMO. Their implied marriage was practically the only good thing about how Negima ended.

I haven't been keeping up with UQ Holder, but if Ken Akamatsu sinks that ship retroactively, I will hate him to death.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

A lot of people will hate him if the ship sinks, but I really doubt Ken Akamatsu would ever do that, I don't think he's stupid like most mangakas that do this kind of thing.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Nice, 2004.

Hm, I think this author did a K-ON doujin that was yuri as well, though. I'll check later.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Nice, 2004.

Hm, I think this author did a K-ON doujin that was yuri as well, though. I'll check later.

It's already here on Dynasty, only another yuri doujin with rape from him and two futa that are untranslated and not here, all rest is het or have het.

To reply you must either login or sign up.